WP will not win in Aljunied...sad to say that...

LoverofCar

Turbocharged
(edited)

you know this is a global issue that no one have a solution for?

if you dont know, then good luck to you, no matter how many government you change also face the same problem.

Sorry, I don't buy that reason. If you tell me climate change, natural disaster, global financal meltdwon is a global issue,. I will buy that. But when our people especially the low wage earners are finding it difficult in their daily lives, that to me is a created issue, not global issue.

But assuming you are right that this is a global issue that they cannot solve, then why are they taking such salary?

Edited by Icedbs
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

then you will be disappointed, cause no one can achieve it. [:(]

I like the Catch Phrase of Lush 99.5.

Saving the World, 1 Song at a Time.

Well I hope with more voices in Parly to constitutionalise a law to help poor people live a dignified yet simple life.

My vote will

Saving the Poor, 1 Law for all Times.

Voting is secret...and some say sacred.

So those hearsay and loose talk are just Loose Talk Kok! How many so called friends really say the truth anyway?

People can drinks and smoke and fark everyone and fark old man......but thats just chit-chat bravado mentality.

Come tomorrow....the typical kiasee kiasu will do the correct thing to protect their HDB value and national progress!

"I've chatted with 20 people over the last 2 weeks at work, at parent's place, with friends over email/chat... I only recall 1 person who said, "he's not too sure who to vote because PAP seems to promise better future for his kids"..

Another auntie said : "All my co-workers said they will not vote for PAP this time"

My friend said : "My family and I will all vote for WP"?

Turbocharged

Sorry, I don't buy that reason. If you tell me climate change, natural disaster, global financal meltdwon is a global issue,. I will buy that. But when our people especially the low wage earners are finding it difficult in their daily lives, that to me is a created issue, not global issue.

then obviously you think you are living in a perfect world.

income disparity is a issue that will always be around and it will be getting wider since ancient time.

need no common sense to know that.

if you are the boss, you want to have max profit and pay minum wages.

if someone can earn you more, you try to squeeze them more and give them as little increment as possible as long as they stay.

as long as this type of situation is around, you will always see income disparity.

no i vote for PAP because the Opposition in my area CMI. <_<

I know your point.

Take a step back and ask yourself how this arose.

GRC system made me need to choose between a package and not the person I hope to represent me.

Example, I like Nicole Seah but I dont like TPL but team TPL is stronger and other concerns that tilt the playing field.

For this, I can only say as a voter, I am torn BUT I know even if TPL wins, the margins will tell PAP to be on their toes next 5 years.

Freak result if everybody thinks like me? Come on, you and I know the truth.

Please note that I have left out carrot considerations in this thought process. And I think I voted well and tomorrow night, I hope the result is what I want.

Turbocharged

For your case is sad.

that is why i dont agree with GRC. [laugh]

Anyway my area is SMC easier to decide.

Amy Kor Vs Steve Chia.

I know your point.

Take a step back and ask yourself how this arose.

GRC system made me need to choose between a package and not the person I hope to represent me.

Example, I like Nicole Seah but I dont like TPL but team TPL is stronger and other concerns that tilt the playing field.

For this, I can only say as a voter, I am torn BUT I know even if TPL wins, the margins will tell PAP to be on their toes next 5 years.

Freak result if everybody thinks like me? Come on, you and I know the truth.

Please note that I have left out carrot considerations in this thought process. And I think I voted well and tomorrow night, I hope the result is what I want.

Supercharged
(edited)

If this election result is another clean sweep for P@P despite the opposition parties fielding some highly qualify and credible candidates, then it clearly shows that people of Singapore do not wish to have any opposition in the Parliament. This being the case, why waste time and money having GE every 5 years? Why not just scrap the GE, either by way of constitution amendment or referendum and let the P@P rules this country forever like the Communist Party of PRC.

Edited by Civic2000

If this election result is another clean sweep for P@P despite the opposition parties fielding highly qualify and credible candidates, then it clearly shows that people of Singapore do not wish to have any opposition in the Parliament. This being the case, why waste time and money having GE every 5 years? Why not just scrap the GE, either by way of constitution amendment or referendum and let the P@P rules this country forever like the Communist Party of PRC.

Because of the spirit of democracy. PAP did not force these people to vote with a gun to their head. They may convince and sway them, but ultimately we all have a freedom of choice. If this election PAP still maintain majority vote, 60+%, it shows that the people of Singapore has spoken.

Turbocharged

If this election result is another clean sweep for P@P despite the opposition parties fielding highly qualify and credible candidates, then it clearly shows that people of Singapore do not wish to have any opposition in the Parliament. This being the case, why waste time and money having GE every 5 years? Why not just scrap the GE, either by way of constitution amendment or referendum and let the P@P rules this country forever like the Communist Party of PRC.

cause if no Election at all, on the long run there will be riot?

every 5 years have election, give you 9 days to vent your anger, and if they still win. you wont riot as you will believe majority of the ppl support them.

cos big uncle Sam(USA) like democracy and we need to please them to have good biz relations :D

Turbocharged

And the journalists are stopping almost everybody asking the same questions.

last time they use black ops spy, now just get journos 2 ask directly lor.. SPH is state controlled mah so good feedback for them

Turbocharged

as long as you vote according to your conscience... that's enough.

you finally make sense :D no more calling ppl spinless. :D

BTW, Liverpool match is this sat or sunday?

Supercharged

For your case is sad.

that is why i dont agree with GRC. [laugh]

Anyway my area is SMC easier to decide.

Amy Kor Vs Steve Chia.

why u say steve chia no good and amy khor better?

Turbocharged
(edited)

you finally make sense :D no more calling ppl spinless. :D

BTW, Liverpool match is this sat or sunday?

Who cares? A more relevant question would be: what time is kickoff for the Crusaders game? :o:D

Edited by Darryn

Turbocharged

why u say steve chia no good and amy khor better?

basically i dont like NSP manifesto.

i meet Amy kor in person before, i like her attitude towards me and my wife.

also saw her in some private functin as guest and saw how she behave towards the normal peasant. like her attitude.

so i still support her.

Turbocharged

Who cares? A more relevant question would be: what time is kickoff for the Crusaders game? :o:D

me and altivo care. [laugh]

Crusaders match start from 9:30 onwards.

saw and heard from tv the opp quite voilent leh... shouting at their rally and slapping driver.

i dont want to have a voilent parliment....

↡ Advertisement