National Day Rally. What are your thoughts?

Donut

in reality.. unless aborted or miscarriage, many are pre mature cases.

once emergency and go hospital, once born, even if very bad, the doctors will likely ask you go all the way to save.

they will not tell you the bad news, guess its to protect you from further stress.

even if you choose not to carry out additional measures, they will pressure you to do so to save the baby.

there is no euthanasia in our hospital.

maybe the docs have their own moral/religious views.

maybe its to ensure they have perfect records of no babies dying. 

anyway... you be so stressed out you will be in no condition to even think straight..

because the doctors and nurses are not the one living with the lifetime financial burden lar...

↡ Advertisement

She never resigned. She remained president until she was impeached.

You can always claim he said something fraudulent. He did say during his speech his fasting glucose is on the upper side of normal limits.

I won't be able to claim that without being his doctor and taking his blood tho we can all speculate.

because the doctors and nurses are not the one living with the lifetime financial burden lar...

This is a very slippery slope in terms of ethics and moral thinking.

I won't be able to claim that without being his doctor and taking his blood tho we can all speculate.

Anyone can faint standing for a long while in the same place. School assembly.

Anyway he can't go for a pee break during his rally so he probably already started off dehydrated lol...

Less smart so that they will continue voting for PAP blindly and they can have a blank cheque to do whatever they want to. At the very least galvanise the 70% support. Believe most of those having diabetes are from the 30% , consuming above average sugar which made them smarter.

You're actually quite right

ironically.... you need to be well off to eat healthy basic organic food etc. that in the past used to be just "normal" peasant food.

now, cheap junk processed food is meant for the masses.

You need to pay more for hypes.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/chinatown-merchants-go-cashless-with-alipay-platform-9146596?cid=FBcna

Lai Lao lor, hope they still allow people to pay by cash as there are still a lot of old folks in Chinatown who is very clueless on techology. 

By the way, lhl may have fail to realize why China go alipay many years back and thought that China is way ahead of Singapore. 

I believe that China went into alipay is to counter fake currency. Singapore do not have this problem. Go cashless really will have its side effects. 

The young children, the elderly, the tourist. Please spare a thought for them, not every little thing other country do we must follow. 

Young Child still need to handle physical money so that they will know the value of money, old folks is that many of them are really very clueless on technology. Tourist, later tourist got a shocked want to eat also can't pay cash. They maybe shocked and very lost. 

Singapore do not have fake currency problem leh. So I see this cashless thing is really gonna be quite a bad thing for a lot of old folks and young children. 

Edited by Yewheng

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/chinatown-merchants-go-cashless-with-alipay-platform-9146596?cid=FBcna

Lai Lao lor, hope they still allow people to pay by cash as there are still a lot of old folks in Chinatown who is very clueless on techology.

By the way, lhl may have fail to realize why China go alipay many years back and thought that China is way ahead of Singapore.

I believe that China went into alipay is to counter fake currency. Singapore do not have this problem. Go cashless really will have its side effects.

The young children, the elderly, the tourist. Please spare a thought for them, not every little thing other country do we must follow.

Young Child still need to handle physical money so that they will know the value of money, old folks is that many of them are really very clueless on technology. Tourist, later tourist got a shocked want to eat also can't pay cash. They maybe shocked and very lost.

Singapore do not have fake currency problem leh. So I see this cashless thing is really gonna be quite a bad thing for a lot of old folks and young children.

China Jin tok Kong...

post-167240-0-50530500-1503442558_thumb.png

Edited by Hoseyboh
  • Praise 1

The young children, the elderly, the tourist. Please spare a thought for them, not every little thing other country do we must follow.

I suspect is tax [sly]

I agree on the part about a general reluctance in providing personal data & information to U&G ... which will also be accessible to the drivers (some with dubious backgrounds)!

You won't know what you don't know, how they can make that kinda information to 'work' for them ... they already know your house hor... plus whatever information they can glean from you (e.g. chit chat / tok kok) during the ride! ðð¼

I have no such qualms although with my own transport, i don't use private hire vehicles often.

But they are a "lifesaver". Still remember earlier this year trying to call for cab at 5pm+ on CNY eve. Roads were already deserted by then. Lucky one Grab responded.

I suspect is tax [sly]

Yes, in a big country like china, with many many small entrepreneurs, the tax leakage must be enormous.

Govt bopian probably let go some incentives to nudge people to go cashless. In the long run, they recover back more.

Going cashless also help to stem corruption somewhat.

I like the idea of giving priority to couples who have kids to purchase HDB flats. It does make sense...those who have kids need the flat more.

Some couples may not like that, but for quickly getting a flat, I think they will do it.

Also for those who are singles, seems like he is hinting that they too could buy new HDB soon instead of just the resale market. Good news for singles and at the same time, moderate down resale prices.

Singles can buy already. My sis who is Single got a 1 BTO flat last year. I think is 1 or 2 room flat.
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

long speaches are very bad, more so if contents are repeatative. sweet short and sharp to the point with details published later for all to read. anyway it is going to be published isnt it. 

↡ Advertisement