Jump to content

Lost passport overseas


Yamapi
 Share

Recommended Posts

(edited)

Some countries can be bloody huge.

If lost passport in the rural provinces and need to go to capital die man....nearly kenna once.

 

If the nearest embassy is in the next country, how to fly out?

Edited by Playtime
↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Some countries can be bloody huge.

If lost passport in the rural provinces and need to go to capital die man....nearly kenna once.

 

If the nearest embassy is in the next country, how to fly out?

I am not sure on this. My best guess would be nearby country mission could send it by courier!

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Some countries can be bloody huge.

If lost passport in the rural provinces and need to go to capital die man....nearly kenna once.

 

If the nearest embassy is in the next country, how to fly out?

 

Call to report, fax/email the police report, they'll courier it over.

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Twincharged

lost passport ?? go here

 

the above website is getting worse .... anyone can post anything for sale .... [thumbsdown]

 

used to be one of the good sites around but after the revamp, like no one moderating.

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

lost passport ?? go here

 

the above website is getting worse .... anyone can post anything for sale .... [thumbsdown]

 

used to be one of the good sites around but after the revamp, like no one moderating.

 

Tel Country Code starts with 90xxxxxx, so does it mean its from Turkey ????

Link to post
Share on other sites

Twincharged

Tel Country Code starts with 90xxxxxx, so does it mean its from Turkey ????

don't dare and cannot afford to find out. [:p]

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not just the.....squats.

 

They will PROBE deeper. ohmy.gif

 

You mean they can be very anal about these things?

 

This sounds like a real pain in the ass.

 

:D

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Twincharged

just wondering ... when you go travelling and staying in a hotel, do you keep your passports with the reception safe box or carry it with you ?

 

first time I went overseas and stayed in a hotel, my friend told me to keep our passports and 1 credit card with the reception safe box.

Link to post
Share on other sites

just wondering ... when you go travelling and staying in a hotel, do you keep your passports with the reception safe box or carry it with you ?

 

first time I went overseas and stayed in a hotel, my friend told me to keep our passports and 1 credit card with the reception safe box.

 

I bring along coz if I have to take the local public transport and buy the tourist whole day ticket I have to show my passport. Go shopping can get tax rebate. If local police stop you, you got some kinda identification. 

  • Praise 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supersonic

just wondering ... when you go travelling and staying in a hotel, do you keep your passports with the reception safe box or carry it with you ?

 

first time I went overseas and stayed in a hotel, my friend told me to keep our passports and 1 credit card with the reception safe box.

You need to bring your passport with you. In case of police check etc, passport is the only valid personal identificaty document.
  • Praise 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

In most of the countries you need to carry the original passport by rule. So better to keep with you.

When I was working in Beijing, I show mata photo of my passport in lieu of actual passport.

 

It is accepted.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic
(edited)

I lock it up in the safe cos I scared lost.

 

Don't want any deep anal probing.

 

So far I have never been stopped by any police.

 

:D

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supersonic

Recently there's one troll keep selling passports in this forum, so maybe he can help.

But always kena @RadX send him a passport to hell...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...