Maxus-MIFA9 Supersonic February 13, 2014 Share February 13, 2014 Ehhh Bro, don't like that leh … I'm an Honest Man lar … My Bird really not eating … So today take leave and go 'Bird' watching .... ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vega Turbocharged February 13, 2014 Share February 13, 2014 was the bird behaving like that in the bird shop? what color is its poo? if green and watery, still in stress. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chowyunfatt Turbocharged February 13, 2014 Author Share February 13, 2014 (edited) was the bird behaving like that in the bird shop? what color is its poo? if green and watery, still in stress. You kidding right?… "Lau *Green* Sai" ... The Bird was ok in the Shop leh … Edited February 13, 2014 by Chowyunfatt Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vega Turbocharged February 13, 2014 Share February 13, 2014 You kidding right?… "Lau *Green* Sai" ... The Bird was ok in the Shop leh … not joking. birds do lau che sai. that is one way to id whether its ok or not. if you feed the bird with solid food but come out liquid, something is wrong liao. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maxus-MIFA9 Supersonic February 13, 2014 Share February 13, 2014 You kidding right?… "Lau *Green* Sai" ... The Bird was ok in the Shop leh … By third day still like that, better get ready and ask RadX got any special packages for bird .... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chowyunfatt Turbocharged October 26, 2014 Author Share October 26, 2014 My Bird so Cute ... 4 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Porker Turbocharged October 26, 2014 Share October 26, 2014 My Bird so Cute ... image.jpg Yeah they are. I also very cute 😂 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chowyunfatt Turbocharged October 26, 2014 Author Share October 26, 2014 Yeah they are. I also very cute 😂 That's what you tell All the Girls right ... Yerrr 爱情偏子 ... 😂 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mustank Hypersonic October 26, 2014 Share October 26, 2014 My Bird so Cute ... image.jpg Indeed!!!! 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Qpik Supercharged October 26, 2014 Share October 26, 2014 My Bird so Cute ... image.jpg They are but if u go holiday got no bird hotel rite Just like fish haiz 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Berncsp76 6th Gear October 26, 2014 Share October 26, 2014 Your bird bird so cute.. .how much you buy har? I wana buy also... My Bird so Cute ...image.jpg Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dumb 4th Gear October 26, 2014 Share October 26, 2014 My place, Bedok Reservoir blocks 74X got 3 bird shops and another one selling fish/birds. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Evillusion Supersonic October 27, 2014 Share October 27, 2014 My Bird so Cute ... image.jpg Parakeets.......i think some call lovebirds....my working place there is a whole bunch of them that makes a big tree their home....sibei noisy and nobody wants to park under that particular tree...their dropping very small but many many! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chowyunfatt Turbocharged October 27, 2014 Author Share October 27, 2014 Your bird bird so cute.. .how much you buy har? I wana buy also... I cannot remember the Blk No. ... I bought from Bukit Batok ... Radx recommended me the place ... 2 Birds + 1 Cage + 1 Bird Seeds + 1 Bird Shampoo = About $200 ( I cannot remember exactly, but its around there ) Yes, got Shampoo for Birds ... No kidding ... At first I also blur ... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vid Hypersonic October 27, 2014 Share October 27, 2014 I cannot remember the Blk No. ... I bought from Bukit Batok ... Radx recommended me the place ... 2 Birds + 1 Cage + 1 Bird Seeds + 1 Bird Shampoo = About $200 ( I cannot remember exactly, but its around there ) Yes, got Shampoo for Birds ... No kidding ... At first I also blur ... How you shampoo the birdies? Bring them with you when you shower? [laugh] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chowyunfatt Turbocharged October 27, 2014 Author Share October 27, 2014 They are but if u go holiday got no bird hotel rite Just like fish haiz The place I bought from, allows me to leave the Birds with them if I go on a Holiday ... They will take care of them ... At a fee of cos ... Bird Hotel ... Parakeets.......i think some call lovebirds....my working place there is a whole bunch of them that makes a big tree their home....sibei noisy and nobody wants to park under that particular tree...their dropping very small but many many! Oeii ... Go and catch some leh ... They are damn cute ... I want some more ... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maxus-MIFA9 Supersonic October 27, 2014 Share October 27, 2014 My Bird so Cute ... image.jpg Oei.... you never trim their toes nails ... :angry: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chowyunfatt Turbocharged October 27, 2014 Author Share October 27, 2014 How you shampoo the birdies? Bring them with you when you shower? [laugh] Its actually a spray ... You basically cover their eyes & you *Jwah* (Spray) their bodies only ... They like it ... After that I leave them under the Sun for a while to dry out ... They *Jin Happy* ... Oei.... you never trim their toes nails ... :angry: I don't dare ... So freaking small ... ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Mandai Bird Paradise
Mandai Bird Paradise
Bird pest removal
Bird pest removal
Hahaha there was a bird on my car...
Hahaha there was a bird on my car...
Recommended neighbourhood shops to get electrical appliances
Recommended neighbourhood shops to get electrical appliances
Free entry to Jurong Bird Park Sept. 6-15, 2019
Free entry to Jurong Bird Park Sept. 6-15, 2019
200 shops damaged at Chatuchak Market
200 shops damaged at Chatuchak Market
How effective is PPS against bird droppings?
How effective is PPS against bird droppings?
Recommended shops for car care products.
Recommended shops for car care products.