Jump to content

Did someone forget something?


Nonpareil
 Share

Recommended Posts

Turbocharged

HWZone said it was a Matador....

 

Sorry, I'm from 1976 batch of NS, never seen this before. What is a Matador ? ... :o

It's just a nifty name for the new 3G army LAW tube... Edited by Pocus
Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

HWZone said it was a Matador....

 

Sorry, I'm from 1976 batch of NS, never seen this before. What is a Matador ? ... :o

 

if i recall correctly, it's the updated version of armbrust ...

 

if not, can always ask bro @klearkarbon

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

It's those fire and dispose weapons. They fill it up with sand and use the expended ones for training. Same with LAW.

 

Nobody likes to carry lah. Last time the LAW we pass around like playing tai chi coz nobody wants the extra weight. These matadors suffer the same fate. LoL...

 

I think this soldier will kenna 7x7....7 confinement times 7 extra duty.

yes...fire and dispose....then used for training. I didnt carry law and 84 but i knew the law fellas will have live firing of the armbrust sub-calibre and the expended ones will be used to simulate the actual weapon. Freaking heavy.......

Wonder why SAF replace the proven 84mm for this kind of AT weaponry which can oni be used once! At least the 84mm have 6-9 round on standby!

Link to post
Share on other sites

HWZone said it was a Matador....

 

Sorry, I'm from 1976 batch of NS, never seen this before. What is a Matador ? ... :o

 

It's a fire & dispose anti-tank weapon.

Link to post
Share on other sites

DB gao gao, after DB do extra duties for rest of NS life. But if white horse, maybe just go into office gan gan then ok liao.

Whitehorse.......they wont carry this wan lar.......most prob chao peasant like us....sure kana cialat cialat...hwz say its now police case.
Link to post
Share on other sites

HWZone said it was a Matador....

 

Sorry, I'm from 1976 batch of NS, never seen this before. What is a Matador ? ... :o

 

Its the one with a load of bull lah.

 

 

 

:D

post-23002-0-83457000-1413443179.jpg

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

if i recall correctly, it's the updated version of armbrust ...

 

if not, can always ask bro @klearkarbon

wah....so big......armbrust is section weapon....84 is support platoon......i prefer the old law sia!

 

we were all half blind when we went ROM...

wahhh...mod liao....congrats but must still continue with your short and concise jokes hor.
  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

yes...fire and dispose....then used for training. I didnt carry law and 84 but i knew the law fellas will have live firing of the armbrust sub-calibre and the expended ones will be used to simulate the actual weapon. Freaking heavy.......

Wonder why SAF replace the proven 84mm for this kind of AT weaponry which can oni be used once! At least the 84mm have 6-9 round on standby!

 

Ask a soldier to carry the ammo and the 84mm weapon on his back can kill the soldier. It actually slows the soldiers down. Luckily I didn't go to an infantry unit, carry so many equipment really can damage the legs. I even know one unker who was from a mortar platoon. Imagine they take turns carrying the base plate. Luckily for soldiers now they are mounted inside an apc. I think even for this they are phasing out. Self-propelled Howitzer does a better job.

Edited by Watwheels
↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...