Malaysian auntie gets it from cabbie!

Kklim

Both wrong.... but teksi ah lau will be in more trouble. Time for him to move on to another company, probably something more auspicious... like red [rolleyes]

The auntie seemed very demanding, sometimes when the traffic is congested, it's difficult to filter lanes especially eunos area, alot of trucks and heavy vehicles

Doesnt mean paying then can hurl abuse at taxi uncle

Harassing him like that while he is driving is very dangerous

Can understand his frustrations and perhaps a little lost his cool due to incessant nagging by the auntie

• Praise 6

i think that's what happens when both are drivers.... lol

That is what happens when one party insist his or her way while not in the driver seat, be it in a cab or not.

The auntie seemed very demanding, sometimes when the traffic is congested, it's difficult to filter lanes especially eunos area, alot of trucks and heavy vehicles Doesnt mean paying then can hurl abuse at taxi uncle

Harassing him like that while he is driving is very dangerous

Can understand his frustrations and perhaps a little lost his cool due to incessant nagging by the auntie

Which is the reason why I tend to give way to a cab, especially those with flashing "hired" or "on call"

These folks are making a living on the road and I am not going to make their livelihood any harder simply because of open social prejuduce againts them.

Many of us tend to forget that, even in MCF.

Live and let live.

• Praise 6

Out of curiosity is a taxi driver supposed to "help" pick up luggage when pax arrives at Airport?? or help unload the luggage

Sometimes the drivers don't come out; some times they do help out

Could it be they are afraid that whilst putting luggage in the boot we might damage the rubber lining or even scratch the bumper??  

taxi lao stay put and not help with luggage only got one reason.

Lazy unless got back pain dont say.

Its a service they can least provide.

And yes, he was silly to argue with auntie. Sai Hei....

• Praise 2

most of the time, tip them, they will help.

KK tell them to open boot or say "I got luggage in boot, please hold on"... [sly]

Out of curiosity is a taxi driver supposed to "help" pick up luggage when pax arrives at Airport?? or help unload the luggage

Sometimes the drivers don't come out; some times they do help out

Could it be they are afraid that whilst putting luggage in the boot we might damage the rubber lining or even scratch the bumper??  

Edited by Kangadrool

most of the time, tip them, they will help.

KK tell them to open boot or say "I got luggage in boot, please hold on"... [sly]

the tipping comes only at the end of the ride lah!  Bro.

Of course some of them maybe having back issues or slip disc or other medical issues

Edited by BanCoe

Most taxi uncle are very nice, they will help to load n unload the luggage

There is only 1 occasion I rem that the uncle didnt help, maybe he got bad back

Anyway, if we can carry ourselves, also can carry lor, unless very heavy....shop too much [:p]

• Praise 3