Andyngps 5th Gear November 5, 2017 Share November 5, 2017 ok la.....nothing serious! The serious wan was a few yrs back......marriage is never plain sailing!Cant disagree more...爱久见人心 ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pinobii Hypersonic November 5, 2017 Share November 5, 2017 waa sounds serious... but in the end all ok! haha... no OT la... still talking abt spouse, relationships, marriage ma... haha U are the chattiest newbie i havent seen in a long time [laugh] 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
kdash Supersonic November 5, 2017 Share November 5, 2017 U are the chattiest newbie i havent seen in a long time [laugh]haha thanks! hope to be able to keep up with everyone. longevity is more important 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Evillusion Supersonic November 5, 2017 Share November 5, 2017 haha thanks! hope to be able to keep up with everyone. longevity is more important Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
kdash Supersonic November 5, 2017 Share November 5, 2017 dont worry.....mcf will be your home or 1st job in no time! I dont think even the mods are in this forums as much as some forummers..... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DACH Supersonic November 5, 2017 Share November 5, 2017 dont worry.....mcf will be your home or 1st job in no time! I dont think even the mods are in this forums as much as some forummers..... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kb27 Supersonic November 5, 2017 Share November 5, 2017 Regarding the title of this post, as angmo would say: "it's a slippery slope, down the rabbit hole" Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Evillusion Supersonic November 5, 2017 Share November 5, 2017 Be full time mod? Bo lui lar brudder.....xiang ai cho? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DACH Supersonic November 6, 2017 Share November 6, 2017 Bo lui lar brudder.....xiang ai cho? Aiyo, can keep the mind working mah. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
wangxiaodi 1st Gear November 19, 2017 Share November 19, 2017 Vietnam girls la. No horse run 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Philipkee Twincharged November 19, 2017 Author Share November 19, 2017 Vietnam girls la. No horse runI was thinking more of kalimantan wives Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DACH Supersonic November 20, 2017 Share November 20, 2017 I was thinking more of kalimantan wives More specific now. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jamesc Hypersonic November 20, 2017 Share November 20, 2017 I was thinking more of kalimantan wives I don't know about kalimantan but I met a lady from sulawesi and she was very nice. Many Christain ladies there. Indonesia is so big I think kalimantan has many chinese people there and indonesian ladies on the whole are very nice. 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kopites Supersonic November 20, 2017 Share November 20, 2017 (edited) I don't know about kalimantan but I met a lady from sulawesi and she was very nice. Many Christain ladies there. Indonesia is so big I think kalimantan has many chinese people there and indonesian ladies on the whole are very nice. The topic is marriage = wife... Not your "Indonesia ladies on the whole are very nice" I reckon China Chinese the best.. Edited November 20, 2017 by Kopites 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Philipkee Twincharged November 20, 2017 Author Share November 20, 2017 The topic is marriage = wife... Not your "Indonesia ladies on the whole are very nice" I reckon China Chinese the best..ð I would say they have a reputation of being money grabbers? But then I just went on a work trip this month to China. So I met my counterparts there. As you know my current job does not really command a high salary here. It is worse in China. So when I met them OMG, all so young, pretty and humble...... If my work trip had been months maybe I will be posting what u think of China wives hahaha Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DACH Supersonic November 20, 2017 Share November 20, 2017 I would say they have a reputation of being money grabbers? But then I just went on a work trip this month to China. So I met my counterparts there. As you know my current job does not really command a high salary here. It is worse in China. So when I met them OMG, all so young, pretty and humble...... If my work trip had been months maybe I will be posting what u think of China wives hahaha Which city you are posted to? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Philipkee Twincharged November 21, 2017 Author Share November 21, 2017 Which city you are posted to?Hang Zhou. But the people I met were from all over the region. Meaning same country, different counties. Not sure if different province. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
kdash Supersonic November 21, 2017 Share November 21, 2017 I would say they have a reputation of being money grabbers? But then I just went on a work trip this month to China. So I met my counterparts there. As you know my current job does not really command a high salary here. It is worse in China. So when I met them OMG, all so young, pretty and humble...... If my work trip had been months maybe I will be posting what u think of China wives hahaha i say dont write them off... not all China women are how we think they are, eg. those whom you met in your profession... ↡ Advertisement 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Unfaithful Wife's Lobang Kena Picha!
Unfaithful Wife's Lobang Kena Picha!
Ron95 petrol, NGV off limits to foreign registered vehicles
Ron95 petrol, NGV off limits to foreign registered vehicles
Shanmugam warns of foreign interferences in Singapore
Shanmugam warns of foreign interferences in Singapore
Foreign interference law invoked for the first time
Foreign interference law invoked for the first time
Guide - Getting a preowned / 2nd hand car
Guide - Getting a preowned / 2nd hand car
Husband Catch Wife Adultery
Husband Catch Wife Adultery
COVID-19: Retrenchments
COVID-19: Retrenchments