Leather Vs. Fabric Seats

tudorpapa

Leather Vs. Fabric Seats  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Which material you prefer on your car seats?

• Leather
    • Fabric

Are-leather-car-seats-better-than-fabric

We can all agree on one thing; it is important to have seat comfort in your car! Just think about it this way: when you drive, you're spending all the time in your car seat, so that car seat has to be comfortable and suitable for you.

However, when choosing a car seat, there are several choices you can make. Leather or fabric car seats are the most popular choices. Anyhow, the real question here is ' ' Are car seats in leather better than fabric '? ' And, we're here to discuss all of this.

So, let's no longer waste time and get straight to business. Let's see the leather and fabric car seats ' advantages and disadvantages.

post-141068-0-65263600-1559268111_thumb.png

I prefer fabric seats myself as it is not as hot as leather. But the thing about fabric is that it gets dusty very quickly. So usually I will standby a magic clean duster to dust away from the dust. 

mcl_wiper_handy_00_img_l.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Fabric is cooler and more comfy but I prefer leather cos easier to clean the stains on it.

:D

Many years back, my wife, an animal lover insisted on fabric while I wanted leather. After 10 years, with the fabric getting dirtier and dirtier with each passing year, now all our past few cars are all leather.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Many years back, my wife, an animal lover insisted on fabric while I wanted leather. After 10 years, with the fabric getting dirtier and dirtier with each passing year, now all our past few cars are all leather.

Mine is MIL in the back of the car.

:D

hqdefault.jpg

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

Fabric seats are better for this tropical climate - your bum don;t burn after the car is parked under the sun for extended periods. 

It also holds up to age better and doesn't show those ugly creases.

This fabric seat  is 27 years old.

post-27974-0-38484600-1559300266_thumb.jpg

• Praise 3

Haha leather seats. Just in case I decide to have some fun with a girl in the back seat, it's easy to clean off bodily fluid and pretend nothing ever happened there. 

• Praise 1

Twincharged

My BMW M240i came with Alcantara Seats & i hate it... [thumbsdown]  [thumbsdown]  [furious] Even a Base 218i came with Leather Seats,i just wonder what is BMW Asia thinking.?

• Praise 1

My BMW M240i came with Alcantara Seats & i hate it... [thumbsdown]  [thumbsdown]  [furious] Even a Base 218i came with Leather Seats,i just wonder what is BMW Asia thinking.?

ask liao and was told m sports alcantara more expensive than leather

thats why I gave up the f39 m sports x...

Turbocharged

My old car was half leather half Alcantara. I love it more than my current car full leather. Alcantara does not burn the skin after parked under hot sun. Grips me well such that I don't slip forward.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Aircon seat is better than whatever cooling advantage fabric seats have. Aircon leather lagi shiok. Put solar film and settled.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2