Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

hope that the final crackdown won't be with brute force, like what happened at Tian An Men.

imagine the whole world is watching, police stations kena vandalized and to think that the protesters can get away with all these?

When that day comes, it will be very painful. Many of the instigators will have already run off leaving these navies to front it. Hope they catch the leaders and make them pay dearly. I also sincerely hope Singapore will not receive any of these people here. Give them clear signal they are not welcome. We are also going into voting soon, remember 

Turbocharged

Today one colleague has a ticket that cannot change, he was there at airport and showed pictures not crowded in airport. But plane still divert to NY then SFO. 

Maybe all the protester siam liao

saw a video report that the woman was shot/blinded by a protester using elastic band.

How can, it was peaceful rioters with western NGO support. Could it be government spies? All these aggressive resistances with 'reporters' behind backing are also staged by police lah.  [:p] Personally, I find HK is ridiculous and who is going to clean this up end of the day? British or Americans?  [confused]  

How can, it was peaceful rioters with western NGO support. Could it be government spies? All these aggressive resistances with 'reporters' behind backing are also staged by police lah. [:p] Personally, I find HK is ridiculous and who is going to clean this up end of the day? British or Americans? [confused]

Ya lor, they will not do anything. End of the day is they who suffer. But wait.. Maybe due to political reason that if China really send tank and etc to hong Kong, USA may make noise saying China and then took this opportunity to impost more stanion on China.

saw a video report that the woman was shot/blinded by a protester using elastic band.

zhun boh? 

Now they want an eye for an eye from the police, if is really done by protesters then how?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Airport repoen lao.. Business back to usual.

Nope.

Cos of the chaos of yesterday, today is also another big mess to reschedule.

But think the hk side has experience due to typhoon closing airport.

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/transport/article/3022522/hong-kong-airport-hundreds-more-flights-cancelled-day?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1565657024

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/hong-kong-airport-reopens-after-protests-but-hundreds-more-11803916

Cathy canceled many flights today. Their customer service officers must be feeling very shiok right now dealing with this nightmare of pissed passengers.

• Praise 1

I also wanna buy :XD:

Unfortunately taobao no sell :(

If you can find, pls buy for me hor.

No need jio, ji tao buy first, then ask me for payment... :a-happy:  [laugh]  [laugh]

Nope.

Cos of the chaos of yesterday, today is also another big mess to reschedule.

But think the hk side has experience due to typhoon closing airport.

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/transport/article/3022522/hong-kong-airport-hundreds-more-flights-cancelled-day?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1565657024

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/hong-kong-airport-reopens-after-protests-but-hundreds-more-11803916

Cathy canceled many flights today. Their customer service officers must be feeling very shiok right now dealing with this nightmare of pissed passengers.

I read in ST this morning that the organizer vow to bring in a bigger protest at the airport today? 

Also written in ST  is that many airport ground staffs are absent, leaving lots of passengers with no one to turn to for help or advise.  

Jialat lah like that.. <_<  -_-

If you can find, pls buy for me hor.

No need jio, ji tao buy first, then ask me for payment... :a-happy:[laugh][laugh]

Hahahahaha!!!! :XD:

morning flight still ok, think afternoon they will start occupying the airport again.

Dun be hero, we dun want to see you on tv [laugh]

Seekali is insurance trick :XD:

morning flight still ok, think afternoon they will start occupying the airport again.

Dun be hero, we dun want to see you on tv   [laugh]  [laugh]

dont worry lah, this is @enye my 阿亮 hor. 

He will ask them, 2 million came out, still got 5 million didnt come out, who majority?  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

dont worry lah, this is @enye my 阿亮 hor. 

He will ask them, 2 million came out, still got 5 million didnt come out, who majority?  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Oh, i thought he will be there to mobilize the remaining 5 million to thrash out the rioters  [:p]

• Praise 2

I read in ST this morning that the organizer vow to bring in a bigger protest at the airport today?

Also written in ST is that many airport ground staffs are absent, leaving lots of passengers with no one to turn to for help or advise.

Jialat lah like that.. <_<-_-

Think the ground staff missing is yest. If today still staff missing, they may get pok.

Oh, i thought he will be there to mobilize the remaining 5 million to thrash out the rioters  [:p]

Yah, after telling those kids off at the airport, he will gather those 5 million, and tell them, "lets make HK great again!".. :a-happy:  [laugh]  [laugh]

After which he play this song on the mega screen behind him!!!  [thumbsup]

Edited by Tianmo
↡ Advertisement