A Singapore couple just paid US$2 million for a crazy romantic staycation, featuring 10,000 roses, diamond chopsticks, and a 18-course meal on a private jet

kobayashiGT

24 minutes ago, Soya said:

Actualli hor, I tink that was the consolation prize so T2 give away to this poor couple

This peasant trip still requires them to chew their own food. How menial. Tsk tsk....

T2 one hor, comes pre-chewed and spoonfed via diamond studded platinum spoon by butlers who went to Harvard & live in villas in the south of France. Dun play play

Pre-chewed!!!!! really bring rich to a non-understandable level.....:grin::grin::grin:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

2 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

A Singapore couple just paid US$2 million for a crazy romantic staycation, featuring 10,000 roses, diamond chopsticks, and a 18-course meal on a private jet

On board, the Hees toasted with Louis XIII cognac - the same kind Britain's Queen Elizabeth drank on her trip to France in 1938.

BBZvSil.img?h=416&w=799&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=f

They shared the moment with Tilani, who tagged along for the ride.

Pay US$2m to pak tor and still have a 3rd wheel/light bulb

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, mikk123 said:

they also like us got one stomach and one body. They eat so expensive dinner and poo comes out smell the same as ours. don't need to envy others. I enjoy my  fishball mee with extra chill at same level as theirs. 

u r wrong

lich people, like chiobu, do not poo one

16 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

You are the giver or receiver? 🤣

Same same. No yacht, no private jet, no even curry puff. Knn....

Internal Moderator
2 minutes ago, Soya said:

Same same. No yacht, no private jet, no even curry puff. Knn....

Haha. Don't like that lah. Do kind deeds is not to get something in return one mah. If you are capable and can help people, you should continue and do so. 🙂 I not rich, but if I can help, I will surely help one.

1 minute ago, kobayashiGT said:

Haha. Don't like that lah. Do kind deeds is not to get something in return one mah. If you are capable and can help people, you should continue and do so. 🙂 I not rich, but if I can help, I will surely help one.

But....but.....this is MCF leh

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

MCF not wild west leh. No guns and bandits here one lah. We have @RadX only.

MCF got so many richie riche here. This couple's trip maciam juz a daytrip to JB for some......lol

• Haha! 1

this type is publicity stunt only to make the couple look good and haolian

The true heart of donation and being charitable is to donate money without any PR stunts and woohaa on the media.   Donate money quietly and only hope the needy will benefit from your donation. 

Create woohaa for what?  Who exactly benefits? 

And this guy is running preschools for young kids. What kind of message is he teaching the kids?  Donate with publicity? 

• Praise 1

Paid us$2million for a staycation and he runs the montessori?

Luckily, I send my kids to the neighborhood MOE kindergarten and dont contribute a single cent to their staycation.

All schools are good schools, anyway.

Edited by Albeniz
  • Haha! 4

3 hours ago, Tianmo said:

Pre-chewed!!!!! really bring rich to a non-understandable level.....:grin::grin::grin:

The guy could spend millions with all the things surrounding his gf but the end products still in bedroom between her thighs....  [lipsrsealed]  and his children comes thereafter ....  :we-all-gonna-die:

:XD:

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Tianmo said:

the one taking the picture...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

SG$2.7 million (US$2 million), I can buy many things and live with it for years... :yeah-im-not-drunk:

SG$2.7m all gone within 48hours ...  :lll._.: 

• Haha! 1