Formula One 2020

Tommisan

(edited)
28 minutes ago, Tommisan said:

Daniel Ricciardo signs for McLaren F1 2021 season on a "multi-year" deal. It seems Ferrari is close to signing or already signed Carlos Sainz as Vettel's replacement. 

What a miss for Ferrari! Carlos Sainz for Ferrari? It never ever crossed my mind. One Podium in 5 F1 seasons, he will be the no.2 driver, no doubt.

https://www.mclaren.com/racing/team/daniel-ricciardo-drive-mclaren-2021/

https://www.ferrari.com/en-SG/formula1/articles/carlos-sainz-scuderia-ferrari-season-2021-2022

CARLOS SAINZ TO RACE FOR SCUDERIA FERRARI IN 2021 AND 2022

Edited by inlinesix
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

every champion want to drive for Ferrari before retire ...

now left with Hamilton haven't go there yet [laugh] 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

47 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

every champion want to drive for Ferrari before retire ...

now left with Hamilton haven't go there yet [laugh] 

That's why i aspire to buy Ferrari V12

(edited)
18 minutes ago, Shibadog said:

millions thrown in to set up the street circuit and close city roads

for a "closed doors" event ... who the fck would be that stupid?

Edited by Wt_know

So this year SINGAPORE F1 race who will be the main sponsor? 
Dun tell me SIA still “Iron Teeth” and kay kiang continue as sponsor hor..

NTUC or Sheng Siong should step up and sponsor this year race since their business boomz like hell..

NTUC Nite Race or Sheng Siong Million Dollar Nite Race.. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

Internal Moderator
10 hours ago, Freeder said:

So this year SINGAPORE F1 race who will be the main sponsor? 
Dun tell me SIA still “Iron Teeth” and kay kiang continue as sponsor hor..

NTUC or Sheng Siong should step up and sponsor this year race since their business boomz like hell..

NTUC Nite Race or Sheng Siong Million Dollar Nite Race.. 

Hahhahahaha. It will be cool to have SS as the sponsor.

The concert will be geitai style.

And the racequeen will be those familiar cashier jie jie we have encountered.

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 5:41 PM, Wt_know said:

the big 3 team 1st driver would have good fight

L. Hamilton

C. Lerlerc

M. Verstappen

two rookies are hungry to beat a 6x world champion [sly] 

The 2 rookies are definitely hungry but whether they have the guile and experience to unseat Hamilton is a big ?

Younger drivers tend to be abit reckless when they are pushing the leader which Hamy himself was guilty years ago whereas he is now more controlled and know when to push and when to hold back. U can lose the battle but still win the war is the mantra of Champions in any sport and that mentality only comes with experience.

• Praise 4

Internal Moderator
1 minute ago, Spring said:

The 2 rookies are definitely hungry but whether they have the guile and experience to unseat Hamilton is a big ?

Younger drivers tend to be abit reckless when they are pushing the leader which Hamy himself was guilty years ago whereas he is now more controlled and know when to push and when to hold back. U can lose the battle but still win the war is the mantra of Champions in any sport and that mentality only comes with experience.

Verstappen is quite composed also. I hope he will beat Hamy! hahha. so that Michael Schumacher won't get beaten.

BTW, anyone knows how he is doing? After the Ski accident. 😕

• Praise 1

35 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Verstappen is quite composed also. I hope he will beat Hamy! hahha. so that Michael Schumacher won't get beaten.

BTW, anyone knows how he is doing? After the Ski accident. 😕

Verstappen was reckless about 2 seasons back but yes he is more composed now. Think he knows that brashness will get u no where.

I suppose it is easy for us behind the keyboard to say u hv to be composed but in that split second moment, decisions hv to be made by driver which can make or break him.

As for Michael Schumacher, not much has been heard about him, my guess is that barring a miracle; it is unlikely he will ever be back to norm again sad to say.

• Praise 3

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Spring said:

Verstappen was reckless about 2 seasons back but yes he is more composed now. Think he knows that brashness will get u no where.

I suppose it is easy for us behind the keyboard to say u hv to be composed but in that split second moment, decisions hv to be made by driver which can make or break him.

As for Michael Schumacher, not much has been heard about him, my guess is that barring a miracle; it is unlikely he will ever be back to norm again sad to say.

mad max is called mad max for a reason

every driver scare him in 1st corner ... lol

and he invented the max rule "moving under braking" is awesome 😂

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

Mercedes star makes latest move in Formula 1 merry-go-round

The grid for the 2021 Formula One grid was already put into a spin when Sebastian Vettel and Ferrari couldn’t agree to terms, and another shockwave could be about to hit.

Mercedes driver Valtteri Bottas has opened up the possibility of further driver manoeuvring, after he reportedly allowed his agent to engage in talks with Renault.

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/mercedes-valtterri-bottas-makes-latest-move-in-formula-1-061825064.html

getting interesting ...

Toto Wolff is paving way for Vettel to join Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 team if it all pans out. 

6 times world champion vs 4 times world champion. A German in a German F1 team! 

https://www.planetf1.com/news/toto-olff-wants-valtteri-bottas-to-move/

https://www.essentiallysports.com/f1-news-mercedes-boss-toto-wolff-forcing-valtteri-bottas-to-join-renault-reports/

• Praise 1

LIkely to be rumour only.

I don't think Wolff want to go back to the era of Nico & Louis.

I almost had a chance to meet Susie when she was test driving for Williams.

↡ Advertisement