Singapore Reckless Drivers Part X

RadX

6 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

Shouldn't horn...just bang....bugger car coming still cross, think the 3.0L powderful ahh..[laugh]

you punk nowadays feels invincible....

Cannot lah, that is 2 wrongs already. 

Regardless who is right, the inconvenience of being involved in an accident is not worth it and mostly intangible. Moreover do not tangle with a fool. 

Maybe by us avoiding accidents at all cost, this bugger might not learn...until one fine day a king kong will teach him his one and final lesson. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Supercharged
7 minutes ago, Phluvcat said:

Cannot lah, that is 2 wrongs already. 

Regardless who is right, the inconvenience of being involved in an accident is not worth it and mostly intangible. Moreover do not tangle with a fool. 

Maybe by us avoiding accidents at all cost, this bugger might not learn...until one fine day a king kong will teach him his one and final lesson. 

wouldn't it be better that he learn his lesson from the car/van than a king kong lorry....he might not get a 2nd chance!  [laugh]

• Haha! 3

9 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

wouldn't it be better that he learn his lesson from the car/van than a king kong lorry....he might not get a 2nd chance!  [laugh]

Well not at my expense 😬

Anyway in driving we learn everyday through practicing good driving habits, inculcate them. Fortunately can also say some learn through near misses or unfortunately through accidents. 

But if they always think its not their fault... 

• Praise 4

Supercharged
17 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

Like what @Jamesc says, the young ones never think that way until they suddenly see up close the front grill of a King Kong.  😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Supercharged
5 minutes ago, Didu said:

Like what @Jamesc says, the young ones never think that way until they suddenly see up close the front grill of a King Kong.  😁

then it will be ...ooohhh F@#$!!!

• Haha! 2

Twincharged
(edited)
1 hour ago, Didu said:

Where is that King Kong when we needed it most? What would it be like to T-bone a Merc convertible?  🙄

Priority for King Kong dump trucks are dumb cyclist on expressways. 
And too bad for euro6 Diesel engines now. If it was a euro2, then just nice the side exhaust will face the open top. Just “jwah” and give the young fella puffs of diesel smoke! Haha

Edited by Mkl22
  • Haha! 5

Hypersonic
11 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

The van driver has good heart never close gap LOL 

Not what I would do 😈

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 7

Is she a MCFer!? 

Agree that illegal mods to road vehicle may pose safety risks. 

However, apart from just imposing fines for illegal mods, why not also open a pathway for properly and professionally done mods?

This will open a pathway for engineering innovations, esp in the electrical and smart vehicle age to come, from e-bikes to e-cars. 

After all, we can customise buildings, so why not allow customised road vehicles?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1759021760952317&id=100005335308340

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

Supercharged
3 hours ago, Jellandross said:

These campus buses have been prowling these routes for umpteen times, and will catch such impatient drivers in an awkward position.  :grin:

@Jellandross 

3 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Is she a MCFer!? 

Agree that illegal mods to road vehicle may pose safety risks. 

However, apart from just imposing fines for illegal mods, why not also open a pathway for properly and professionally done mods?

This will open a pathway for engineering innovations, esp in the electrical and smart vehicle age to come, from e-bikes to e-cars. 

After all, we can customise buildings, so why not allow customised road vehicles?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1759021760952317&id=100005335308340

Maybe is @BabyBlade in disguise! 

• Shocked 3

Hypersonic
4 hours ago, Jellandross said:

"I no need to wait,

I am a VIP hor"

Very Impatient Person.

:D

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
6 hours ago, Didu said:

To be perfectly fair

I have met many old ah pek drivers wrong also

insist its not their fault.

And I fault them more because of their age and experience

they should know better.

• Haha! 3

Hypersonic

I picked up all my bad driving habits from my father.

My father loves to drive and I got that from him but he is a very fast and impatient driver.

He loved to speed in very tight car parks and my mother would tell him off.

That's why I also speed in car parks.

I try not to do it when kids are in the car as I don't want them to pick up ally my bad habits.

I was driving my 3 year old nephew and he shouted - get out of the way slow driver, you are a waste of space.

He picked that up from his father.

If you want your kids to be good drivers then you have to practice good habits when they are in the car.

When kids not around and just driving MIL home, you can do what you want.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

23 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

Wah wah wah what's going on? Don't anyhow summon me come not free one hor lol. I'm not free roaming like @RadX Haha. 

76609069-EE1A-4E9C-A672-973FEE342836.jpeg

• Haha! 4

8 hours ago, Spidey10 said:

Shouldn't horn...just bang....bugger car coming still cross, think the 3.0L powderful ahh..[laugh]

you punk nowadays feels invincible....

Do you know how troublesome it is to settle an insurance claim even if it's not your fault? Not to mention your car won't be a virgin anymore and many many points to consider 

• Praise 4