sake Twincharged June 3, 2021 Share June 3, 2021 9 hours ago, therock said: 👍 DIY especially when done well is great but spend when you need. Don’t begrudge the man his due when you do ask for help i think he took longer to write the bill than clearing the choke. but as long as it gets done well....... ↡ Advertisement 2 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Discoburg Supersonic June 5, 2021 Author Share June 5, 2021 My plumber is here . Explain the sounds we hear and he immediately pointed out a valve problem on the water heater tube. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hamburger Hypersonic June 5, 2021 Share June 5, 2021 On 6/3/2021 at 8:44 PM, sake said: i think he took longer to write the bill than clearing the choke. but as long as it gets done well....... $500 to clear a choke? What kind of work was involved sia ?? 1 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Raychay 6th Gear June 5, 2021 Share June 5, 2021 Upon seeing the bill, owner will get another choke 1 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lala81 Hypersonic May 27, 2022 Share May 27, 2022 On 6/3/2021 at 5:08 PM, Etnt said: I got actually got this plumber's contact from an old thread here many years ago and have been using him since Ah Soon - 9855 0906 He is in the east though. He just helped me fix a faulty PRV for my toilet storage heater. Had his number stored a few years ago. My wife is happy with his work. and before he came down. I had a few calls with him over WhatsApp when he was trying to troubleshoot the problem. Uncle got sense of professional pride! 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Etnt Turbocharged May 27, 2022 Share May 27, 2022 13 minutes ago, Lala81 said: He just helped me fix a faulty PRV for my toilet storage heater. Had his number stored a few years ago. My wife is happy with his work. and before he came down. I had a few calls with him over WhatsApp when he was trying to troubleshoot the problem. Uncle got sense of professional pride! He is my goto plumber 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fcw75 Hypersonic May 27, 2022 Share May 27, 2022 (edited) 2 minutes ago, Etnt said: He is my goto plumber Saved his number in my phone, just in case. Btw, changing of instant water heater do you call a electrician or plumber? 😁 Edited May 27, 2022 by Fcw75 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Etnt Turbocharged May 27, 2022 Share May 27, 2022 2 minutes ago, Fcw75 said: Saved his number in my phone, just in case. Btw, changing of instant water heater do you call a electrician or plumber? 😁 By right, both. Plumber to install and connect pipes. Electrictian to wire up. by left, up to your imagination 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mersaylee Hypersonic May 27, 2022 Share May 27, 2022 34 minutes ago, Fcw75 said: Saved his number in my phone, just in case. Btw, changing of instant water heater do you call a electrician or plumber? 😁 You call the 2 in 1 licenced plumberician...😁 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CharlieBread Neutral Newbie December 20, 2022 Share December 20, 2022 If you live in Illinois, I can recommend J Blanton. They offer reliable and responsible emergency plumbing, which I think is very helpful. I also like that their pricing is upfront, as their employees will let you know the price before they start working. Here's where you can learn more about them. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fcw75 Hypersonic January 3, 2023 Share January 3, 2023 Ah soon still the recommend plumber? 😁 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Victor68 Turbocharged January 6, 2023 Share January 6, 2023 On 6/3/2021 at 8:44 PM, sake said: i think he took longer to write the bill than clearing the choke. but as long as it gets done well....... What choke is that? Entire building izzit 😆 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
therock Supersonic January 6, 2023 Share January 6, 2023 I’ve got a bit of issue with my faucets the base is a bit loose but the bottom under the sink is inaccessible Is there some way I can tighten from the top? unless I remove the whole sink I can’t access it from the bottom 😔 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Victor68 Turbocharged January 9, 2023 Share January 9, 2023 On 1/6/2023 at 5:50 PM, therock said: I’ve got a bit of issue with my faucets the base is a bit loose but the bottom under the sink is inaccessible Is there some way I can tighten from the top? unless I remove the whole sink I can’t access it from the bottom 😔 I don't think the installer can install the faucet without access from the bottom because the hose is the last piece of connection. What you need is a proper tool to tighten from below. You just need 5-6 cm diameter from below. 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mkl22 Supersonic January 9, 2023 Share January 9, 2023 On 1/6/2023 at 5:50 PM, therock said: I’ve got a bit of issue with my faucets the base is a bit loose but the bottom under the sink is inaccessible Is there some way I can tighten from the top? unless I remove the whole sink I can’t access it from the bottom 😔 take a pic? should be able to install with the sink in place. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
therock Supersonic January 9, 2023 Share January 9, 2023 2 hours ago, Mkl22 said: take a pic? should be able to install with the sink in place. You can find someone who can do it? I’ll be most grateful 🥲 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mkl22 Supersonic January 9, 2023 Share January 9, 2023 2 hours ago, therock said: You can find someone who can do it? I’ll be most grateful 🥲 Any plumber can do. Or can teach you to DIY if you have the tools and willing to crawl under. but I don’t have a plumber recommendation. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fcw75 Hypersonic January 9, 2023 Share January 9, 2023 People here recommend Ah Soon. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Any recommendation for ear digging?
Any recommendation for ear digging?
MOM help FTs look for jobs ?
MOM help FTs look for jobs ?
Any recommendation for good facilities Health Centre/ Spa
Any recommendation for good facilities Health Centre/ Spa
24HRs Free Technical Help Desk for your Automotive problems
24HRs Free Technical Help Desk for your Automotive problems
WWE Wrestling Fans, able to help or share this?
WWE Wrestling Fans, able to help or share this?
Our cops need to do this more.
Our cops need to do this more.
Recommendation for private driving instructor near BBDC
Recommendation for private driving instructor near BBDC