polyamorous relationships

Fitz4i

This is the best ad to show they're on the market. Though if you ask me, it looks like the chick is getting the much better deal. Bet her partner ratio is at least 3:1 of Mr Green Hat. Not that she's hot or anything, just hyper-available. And to paraphrase some fella (if you build it they will come) - if she puts out, they will cum.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Turboflat4 said:

This is the best ad to show they're on the market. Though if you ask me, it looks like the chick is getting the much better deal. Bet her partner ratio is at least 3:1 of Mr Green Hat. Not that she's hot or anything, just hyper-available. And to paraphrase some fella (if you build it they will come) - if she puts out, they will cum.

Eh, the guy practices sensual massage hor…..who knows who he massages sensually, wahahahahah.  

but yeah, you are probably right *wink*

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

In 2018, both Gabe and Elle attended a forum on polyamory and immediately connected to what was being shared.

My friend asking how to attend this forum. And how to contact Elle, need her expertise. 😜

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

3 hours ago, Fitz4i said:

https://mothership.sg/2022/02/polyamorous-couple-interview/

Mothership growing up in its content

Finally an article not on oyk and cop

LoL...good luck to the couple who use their real name and actual photo. Imo they are just asking for trouble they eventually cannot handle.

I can imagine what is coming next for that lady. She will get harassed, stalked, even sexually abused. And for what? 

A good example is the M'sian couple. The guy has moved on and how about the lady?

couple.jpg.a8ff62483e509414fcc777cf8b75a80e.jpg

How often will she get harassed with indecent proposal by creepy guys?

Once your face becomes famous and ppl know what kinda open r/s you are in. That's it. And for what? That 2mins of pleasure? LoL...

These ppl are young, dumb and naive.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

In 2018, both Gabe and Elle attended a forum on polyamory and immediately connected to what was being shared.

My friend asking how to attend this forum. And how to contact Elle, need her expertise. 😜

Later you get STI (sexually transmitted infection) lol.

Btw am half convinced but I'm stopped in my tracks for the fear of getting STIs, and mind you, it's not the STI from Subaru (would definitely wanted that).

• Haha! 4

3 minutes ago, Brass said:

Later you get STI (sexually transmitted infection) lol.

Btw am half convinced but I'm stopped in my tracks for the fear of getting STIs, and mind you, it's not the STI from Subaru (would definitely wanted that).

My friend la. 😁

But frankly, as long as one go for commercial one there’s always a chance of getting STD.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 1

9 hours ago, Watwheels said:

LoL...good luck to the couple who use their real name and actual photo. Imo they are just asking for trouble they eventually cannot handle.

I can imagine what is coming next for that lady. She will get harassed, stalked, even sexually abused. And for what? 

A good example is the M'sian couple. The guy has moved on and how about the lady?

Once your face becomes famous and ppl know what kinda open r/s you are in. That's it. And for what? That 2mins of pleasure? LoL...

Bro, did you read the article. They are not swingers

Just upfront 2/3 timing. basically have multiple GF or BF. not so much about sex.

• Haha! 1

11 hours ago, Watwheels said:

This one very familiar. Can refresh our memory please. Thanks.

I think is some sharing of f**k buddies one.

15 hours ago, Wildfaye29 said:

its just fwb isnt it?

y need to come up some fancy term?

Make it sound legitimate.

:D

↡ Advertisement