2023 6th Generation Nissan Serena (C28)

Carbon82

14 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

Nissan not so ex unless GTR. How can it be a big loss for towkay. 

Hello, I am a working professional. I take up a job for a salary and I am paid to ensure profitability. In another words, if I manage and there is a loss. I will be told to go. All these years I don't go for interview also. I have to work based on my creditability and reputation. Besides my first job, I have to go interview, the rest (last 4 job) is referred to and ask to "come over and manage for us". 

I live frugally with today's life still on my budget hor. No overspending with my allowance and save up all the time hor

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Arogab said:

Engine kicks in due to battery alone cannot sustain the voltage, when engine kicks in, there will be a higher voltage to power the car. What I am talking about is the losses from the generator and the losses from the battery to transmission. Does not justify the efficiency accept you can say it drives better due to the EV effect. I just wonder how much saving you get from there compare to Hybrids.

Don’t think there is much. The salesperson told me realistically it can get 18-20 km per L. 

the saving grace is that the e power cars are not expensive and priced like equivalent ICE cars.

• Haha! 1

Will there be a plug in version of the Serena? This will mean a larger capacity battery with the ability for external charging.

This would increase the distance travelled during pure electrical mode. The engine can be tuned to be less aggressive, as there’s a larger energy storage via the larger battery to power the electric motor. Basically making the engine operate less / more efficiently and pollute less.

Might be able to get additional VES credit which will help reduce the AFR. 

@l0nEr looking at Nissan's development cycle for the new 6th generation Serena (C28) won't see any significant change for around the next 5 years. So little hope of seeing Plug-in version of the Serena.

Will see how Nissan/Toyota reacts to Volkswagen's ID. Buzz EV once it arrives in SG.  

Hypersonic
(edited)

given the poor real world fuel efficiency of the e-power engines. just get the toyota vans bah. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2

(edited)

@ccc888 is punchy, my fuel avg at 19km/l

max i gotten in 1 drivee is 24.9km/L, from east to west

actually they best part is can use 92 fuel

Edited by ksapple
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
On 1/8/2024 at 5:58 PM, Michael2828 said:

Tested the new C28 and got this result. (Using e-pedal and eco mode)

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-08 at 5.51.34 PM.jpeg

Is it available at Tan Chong Motor?

@sgtobot Out during Motorshow. got 7 & 8 seater. Can put a refundable deposit but delivery only in Q2 i heard. Price is about 20-25k difference from the current C27.

• Praise 1