Hctan Neutral Newbie October 7, 2007 Share October 7, 2007 Jio me also, I want to see how is she ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Comfy 1st Gear October 7, 2007 Share October 7, 2007 on.. see if gizmo allows.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Potheader Clutched October 7, 2007 Share October 7, 2007 she may not be the "she" you are expecting her to be, based on the place you guys run.. You finally logged in and talk already haha.. ok lah.. not alot of time nowadays to dwell in the foruns anyway. hey if you cross the channel you can come look for me.. if you bring along your E93, that is. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Friendstar Supercharged October 7, 2007 Share October 7, 2007 (edited) Sorry guys, no update yesterday because I didn't run & was busy so didn't log in. Anyway, I went riding with my mates this morning along Changi Coastal & guess who I saw? My mysterious !! As usual she was running alone in her 2pcs outfit & all the guys were her out. Just when I was about to ride past her, 3 cyclists 100m ahead of me stopped & offered her water. sxxt!! There goes my chance to approach her [mad]So I didn't stop & carry on riding. By the time I looped back to Coastal 30mins later, she was no where to be found. Looks like I stand a better chance if I approached her on a weekday morning. At least there is less competition. 3 cyclists are useless. cowards. 1 person is the most effective. And that person happens to be YOU! Edited October 7, 2007 by Friendstar Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Friendstar Supercharged October 7, 2007 Share October 7, 2007 If she's running there, that means she probably has her own set of wheels since it's out of the way and she probably won't be taking public transport in a skimpy 2-piece attire. Now you have one more topic to talk to her about, besides running. Perhaps you can recommend her your trusted workshop. Tomorrow jia you. GOOD analysis!!!!!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Friendstar Supercharged October 7, 2007 Share October 7, 2007 Yes, at least update us with her photo or something. Yes ...... PLEASE ..... please i beg u! i wan see pic also Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickenfarm Turbocharged October 8, 2007 Share October 8, 2007 Though in the end young chicken farmer and the chio secretary did not end up marrying each other...they were an item once upon a time Why didn't young chicken farmer marry the chio secretary? I went overseas to starli...she joins "new company" Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickenfarm Turbocharged October 8, 2007 Share October 8, 2007 Sorry guys, no update yesterday because I didn't run & was busy so didn't log in. Anyway, I went riding with my mates this morning along Changi Coastal & guess who I saw? My mysterious !! As usual she was running alone in her 2pcs outfit & all the guys were her out. Just when I was about to ride past her, 3 cyclists 100m ahead of me stopped & offered her water. sxxt!! There goes my chance to approach her [mad]So I didn't stop & carry on riding. By the time I looped back to Coastal 30mins later, she was no where to be found. Looks like I stand a better chance if I approached her on a weekday morning. At least there is less competition. Take that as an example bro...it's just that simple...like offering her water...at most she said she dun want but you've oredy established the intitial contact Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kxbc Turbocharged October 8, 2007 Share October 8, 2007 [reply]In Reply To Yes, at least update us with her photo or something. Yes ...... PLEASE ..... please i beg u! i wan see pic also[reply] Me too Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Simplyme Neutral Newbie October 8, 2007 Share October 8, 2007 me three ... i also wan see the pic Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kxbc Turbocharged October 8, 2007 Share October 8, 2007 Maybe. She last looged in on Sat night. She should have seen this thread. But she has not commented. Maybe it's her, maybe it's not. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Simplyme Neutral Newbie October 8, 2007 Share October 8, 2007 hee how u noe maybe not her... shld see some of her post say she avoiding some ppl leh... dono if is coincident or wat... haa Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mzrmazda3 6th Gear October 8, 2007 Share October 8, 2007 Yes, at least update us with her photo or something. Yes ...... PLEASE ..... PHOTO PHOTO PHOTO... someone please send a paparazzi... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mzrmazda3 6th Gear October 8, 2007 Share October 8, 2007 Yes, at least update us with her photo or something. Yes ...... PLEASE ..... please i beg u! i wan see pic also Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kxbc Turbocharged October 8, 2007 Share October 8, 2007 Ahh...I know which thread you are refering to. I also just browse through that thread. Maybe she is really referring to Bro Gizmo and if so, Bro Gizmo can more or less give up liao. But then, she must be real hot looking since Bro Gizmo has reiterated that many many times. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Simplyme Neutral Newbie October 8, 2007 Share October 8, 2007 haa... so i say i gt strong feeling he no hope liao mah... rite... haa Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kxbc Turbocharged October 8, 2007 Share October 8, 2007 But she does sound like a very nice girl from her postings. If so, then got inner and outer beauty. Sure hot property among men. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Albeniz Turbocharged October 8, 2007 Share October 8, 2007 Though in the end young chicken farmer and the chio secretary did not end up marrying each other...they were an item once upon a time Why didn't young chicken farmer marry the chio secretary? I went overseas to starli...she joins "new company" What a pity. During your time, there was no skype, no cheap internet video conferencing, no SMS, no MSN and no Email. Overseas phone call was very expensive then. We need these technologies to maintain long distance relationship. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Rich people's lifestyles
Rich people's lifestyles
Old WW2 Relic disposals
Old WW2 Relic disposals
Should I migrate?
Should I migrate?
Memory loss, should see which doc?
Memory loss, should see which doc?
Mileage 110k, Should use 5W30 or 5W40
Mileage 110k, Should use 5W30 or 5W40
Aliens Are Coming!! What Should We Do??
Aliens Are Coming!! What Should We Do??
What Should Your Normal Resting Heart Rate Really Be?
What Should Your Normal Resting Heart Rate Really Be?
Air-con condenser fan....how often should it run?
Air-con condenser fan....how often should it run?