Kxbc Turbocharged October 9, 2007 Share October 9, 2007 No public goods or servants are destroyed or hurt in any way, therefore the police can only advise you to file a civil suit. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tony76 1st Gear October 9, 2007 Share October 9, 2007 hijack her at her lift...best! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gizmo77 Neutral Newbie October 9, 2007 Author Share October 9, 2007 Wow bro, congrats hor finally got result liao. Gals sometimes like to play hard to get, hopefully you will win her over with your sincerity. Some gals don't need the guys to be good looking or rich, all they want are their attention & love...err, i read this from Her World's magazine Yah, that's is what my intention is. No point sian her liao then move on to next target. That's if she turns out to be a nice gal too. At least she can be assured that should we be friends or lovers later, I will treasure her & not treat her like sxxt. See how much efforts I have put in to try to win her heart. No gal has ever make me do such crazy stuffs before Anyway, I saw her again this morning on my ride back from Sengkeng. As usual she was looking damn hot in her black unfit machiam Lara Craft. We & gave her the sign, she smiled & sticked out her tongue. My god, she looked damn cute . Tell me how not to fall in with a like that?? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gizmo77 Neutral Newbie October 9, 2007 Author Share October 9, 2007 i can't belive this daily "harassment" Can police do something abt this guy? Brother, do you mean me or Kxbc? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gizmo77 Neutral Newbie October 9, 2007 Author Share October 9, 2007 Hi Bros, Need some advise. I'm with this whom I see almost every morning. In fact, I make it a point to get up early in the morning so that I can get a sneak of . I have not spoken to coz she appears to be very (she either looks away or down)whenever I ran past her. Moreover she always listen to her ipod when she runs so that kind of hard to make contact. Should I just go up & say but I don't want to frighten her away or just her like what I did every morning be happy...just stay like this. Cannot leh, she is simply irresistable Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gizmo77 Neutral Newbie October 9, 2007 Author Share October 9, 2007 Yup, was reading thru her postings. Seems like a few of the bros here are rather charmed by her too Don't tell me you are not charmed by her hor? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Quantum 5th Gear October 9, 2007 Share October 9, 2007 A bit hard coz she runs pretty fast And I want to leave a good on her too so not going to cause her any 'injury'. depends on how is your looks, if you'r handsome guy, thing's easy, otherwise better go away from her Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mivec9 1st Gear October 9, 2007 Share October 9, 2007 "Brother, do you mean me or Kxbc? " ========================================= Just a joke, dun take so seriously ok? good luck liao...seems she become more comfortable with your pressence liao. I can see her opinion on u changes...mai tu liao Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gizmo77 Neutral Newbie October 9, 2007 Author Share October 9, 2007 Of course not bad looking otherwise you think I so thick skin so daring go after her ah?? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Quantum 5th Gear October 9, 2007 Share October 9, 2007 bro, jog in front of her and pretend to fall down, see what is her reaction if she give a hand for you, congrate you! man otherwise, go back to sleep liao Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Raven Neutral Newbie October 9, 2007 Share October 9, 2007 Wow bro, congrats hor finally got result liao. Gals sometimes like to play hard to get, hopefully you will win her over with your sincerity. Some gals don't need the guys to be good looking or rich, all they want are their attention & love...err, i read this from Her World's magazine Yah, that's is what my intention is. No point sian her liao then move on to next target. That's if she turns out to be a nice gal too. At least she can be assured that should we be friends or lovers later, I will treasure her & not treat her like sxxt. See how much efforts I have put in to try to win her heart. No gal has ever make me do such crazy stuffs before Anyway, I saw her again this morning on my ride back from Sengkeng. As usual she was looking damn hot in her black unfit machiam Lara Craft. We & gave her the sign, she smiled & sticked out her tongue. My god, she looked damn cute . Tell me how not to fall in with a like that?? Whoa...she sticked our her tongue...yummm.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Irene Neutral Newbie October 9, 2007 Share October 9, 2007 so whats the conclusion of this thread? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Comfy 1st Gear October 9, 2007 Share October 9, 2007 bro... u r back... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kxbc Turbocharged October 9, 2007 Share October 9, 2007 No conclusion but Bro Gizmo has initiated a small step liao. Btw, your A&W Root Beer float avatar looks good. But I think no longer selling after all the A&W outlets closed down. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bonjoey 1st Gear October 9, 2007 Share October 9, 2007 wah...ur love story is better than TVB man....I am rooting for you man...gambade Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hctan Neutral Newbie October 9, 2007 Share October 9, 2007 The root beer float see already makes me damn gian also Long time never drink liao Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hctan Neutral Newbie October 9, 2007 Share October 9, 2007 Wow bro, congrats hor finally got result liao. Gals sometimes like to play hard to get, hopefully you will win her over with your sincerity. Some gals don't need the guys to be good looking or rich, all they want are their attention & love...err, i read this from Her World's magazine Yah, that's is what my intention is. No point sian her liao then move on to next target. That's if she turns out to be a nice gal too. At least she can be assured that should we be friends or lovers later, I will treasure her & not treat her like sxxt. See how much efforts I have put in to try to win her heart. No gal has ever make me do such crazy stuffs before Anyway, I saw her again this morning on my ride back from Sengkeng. As usual she was looking damn hot in her black unfit machiam Lara Craft. We & gave her the sign, she smiled & sticked out her tongue. My god, she looked damn cute . Tell me how not to fall in with a like that?? Not bad leh Bro, looks like the girl finally noticed you Next time stick your tongue out also, very soon can exchange saliva liao Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hiphiphoray 6th Gear October 9, 2007 Share October 9, 2007 Not bad leh Bro, looks like the girl finally noticed you Next time stick your tongue out also, very soon can exchange saliva liao Soon he will be transfering some sticky fluid into her......then wa-la, a baby. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Rich people's lifestyles
Rich people's lifestyles
Old WW2 Relic disposals
Old WW2 Relic disposals
Should I migrate?
Should I migrate?
Memory loss, should see which doc?
Memory loss, should see which doc?
Mileage 110k, Should use 5W30 or 5W40
Mileage 110k, Should use 5W30 or 5W40
Aliens Are Coming!! What Should We Do??
Aliens Are Coming!! What Should We Do??
What Should Your Normal Resting Heart Rate Really Be?
What Should Your Normal Resting Heart Rate Really Be?
Air-con condenser fan....how often should it run?
Air-con condenser fan....how often should it run?