Where to park for free near Ampang yong tau foo area at siglap area?

Foofam77

Reviving this old thread because of a simliar incident...

Passed by Ampang today and decided to have lunch there. Ordered the usual and a plum drink (the only drink there). However, my son does not like plum juice and I bought a canned drink next door for him.

When the manager saw the drink, he immediately came over and attempted to take the drink away, saying no `outside' drinks. I explained that since they do not sell any drinks exception of the plum, he should practice some flexibility and allow the kid to drink. No was still the answer and he threatened to cancel our orders.

What kind of establishment is this, not to mention the audacity by wanted to confiscate the outside drink and allowed to take it back only AFTER we finished the lunch. I walked out.

PUI!! Never ever gonna patronise this place again.

Passed by Ampang today and decided to have lunch there. Ordered the usual and a plum drink (the only drink there). However, my son does not like plum juice and I bought a canned drink next door for him.

When the manager saw the drink, he immediately came over and attempted to take the drink away, saying no `outside' drinks. I explained that since they do not sell any drinks exception of the plum, he should practice some flexibility and allow the kid to drink. No was still the answer and he threatened to cancel our orders.

What kind of establishment is this, not to mention the audacity by wanted to confiscate the outside drink and allowed to take it back only AFTER we finished the lunch. I walked out.

hmmm...but they still in business nia....wtf....

Turbocharged
(edited)

manager with very low EQ.

Edited by Albeniz

hmmm...but they still in business nia....wtf....

Because people are so tolerant of, even in this sort of blatant behavior that's why they are still around. I am definitely boycotting them

I remember another YTF place - Fu Lin at Siglap... they allowed their customers to bring coffee into their shop as they do not sell them. This is the way to do a business and afterall, its only a drink.

FARK!!!!!

piece of trash.

i used to go there.

i won't anymore.

its not as if the food is extremely good and cheap.

I will flip the table if they do that to me.

tumblr_m26nvnNG5o1qkk10ro1_500.jpg

Still prefer the one along Upper Thomson Road after Springleaf Garden.

There are 2 or 3 shops selling Ampang YTF .. [cool]

Are they the same? or using the names only

I will flip the table if they do that to me.

That will make you look bad. Just play nice, order a table full of food, and walk away. [laugh]

I still prefer my auntie's place's chee cheong fun with tau kee and fried fishball in Gombak area.... Next best would be the Jalan Ipoh's YTF.

That will make you look bad. Just play nice, order a table full of food, and walk away. [laugh]

And the boss will make a YTF out of you.... ^_^

Are they the same? or using the names only

same ingredients, all also use the name from Perak, Ampang ...

Actually, they are 'Ker Chia' (aka Khek) Yong Tau Fu ... -_-