MAZDA 6

Voxy28

2 hours ago, Yjunz said:

Anyone know where to get the cover for these ? I found that it’s missing for my car and I not sure when it happened

D49D4C5A-F4ED-4BBF-885F-E2A02BD7E5D3.jpeg

Taobao can find. 

Or other source like Ali express which are more on the high side. Google Mazda 6 Tow cover. 

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
5 hours ago, EddHooi said:

Taobao can find. 

Or other source like Ali express which are more on the high side. Google Mazda 6 Tow cover. 

Jialat , mine is metallic grey looks like it’s gonna to be hard to find.

15 hours ago, Yjunz said:

Jialat , mine is metallic grey looks like it’s gonna to be hard to find.

Get CF sticker and stick over the new cover instead of spray paint. I'm sure it goes well with your metallic grey. 

On 10/16/2021 at 2:15 PM, villan said:

hi all, thinking of getting a 2015 Mazda 6. anything to look out for? is this generally a workhorse? 

Hi, I got a 2nd hand Mazda 6 a year back and it has been problem free for me as the previous owner took care of the car.

The usual wear and tear as its a 2nd hand car (i.e. Suspension, engine mounts, aircon)

Otherwise, I really don't see any other major issues besides the usual car servicing.

• Praise 1

On 10/9/2021 at 9:45 PM, zenooi said:

Thanks for the replies. 114k mileage now, any good recommended mileage to change absorbers?

I guess if you have maintained the car from Day 1, it's make no sense for you to change absorbers at 100k unless the absorbers are starting to fail...

On 10/9/2021 at 9:45 PM, zenooi said:

Thanks for the replies. 114k mileage now, any good recommended mileage to change absorbers?

Hi Zenooi,

About time cos typically 100k km ... else soon to fail will affect comfort, roadholding, wears out tyres prematurely etc. and can cost you more in the long run.

Cheers.

Richard

Hi all,

I am considering a 2019 Feb registered Mazada 6 standard (2018 production unit). It has the latest grill..but is this the latest facelift?

is it worth extending the warranty from 3 to 5 yrs? anyone know the cost?

also, is it possible to retrofit HUD?

Edited by villan

10 hours ago, villan said:

Hi all,

I am considering a 2019 Feb registered Mazada 6 standard (2018 production unit). It has the latest grill..but is this the latest facelift?

Better to buy the Executive grade that comes with it factory fitted, the HUD is driven by the car's software for brightness and position adjustment, etc. Even if you were prepared to spend the money it might not work. 

• Praise 1

20 hours ago, villan said:

Hi all,

Not worth to extend the Warranty.

6 hours ago, villan said:

@ER-3682 thanks.  my warranty is ending in 3 months time. can i bring in for a check? last serviced in Aug21...

If nothing wrong,or complain...they will do nothing.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

The reading in my temperature gauge is typically close to 100 degree Celsius as shown after the engine has been running for a while. May I check whether this is normal coolant temperature for a Skyactiv-G 2.0 running engine? Thanks!

Temp gauge.jpg

5 minutes ago, kykh said:

The reading in my temperature gauge is typically close to 100 degree Celsius as shown after the engine has been running for a while. May I check whether this is normal coolant temperature for a Skyactiv-G 2.0 running engine? Thanks!

Temp gauge.jpg

It is normal.

• Praise 1

Hi guys need some help regarding the memory seats.

I'm driving a 2015 Mazda 6. My car battery died and I replaced the car battery. However, after replacing the battery, my car memory seats cannot work and can't store the "data" even after pressing "M" then "1 or 2".

I can hear the memory-saving sound but the seats don't move even if I press 1 or 2.

Any ideas that I can try?

37 minutes ago, Banz86 said:

Hi guys need some help regarding the memory seats.

I'm driving a 2015 Mazda 6. My car battery died and I replaced the car battery. However, after replacing the battery, my car memory seats cannot work and can't store the "data" even after pressing "M" then "1 or 2".

I can hear the memory-saving sound but the seats don't move even if I press 1 or 2.

Any ideas that I can try?

You can reprogram your car driver seat as laid out in the owner manual :

1397181474_Mazda6OwnersManual-_i_DrivingPositionMemory(Somemodels)__i_-FrontSeat_Page_1.thumb.png.f48d6442c2a61ae50c8de79972531513.png

528612119_Mazda6OwnersManual-_i_DrivingPositionMemory(Somemodels)__i_-FrontSeat_Page_2.thumb.png.50b1858729125d0028cf186f5a81e396.png

• Praise 2

Hi bros, Eurokars currently have a 50% discount on servicing packages as well as a promotion for extended warranty. Has anyone taken up the offer? It seems very well worth it.

↡ Advertisement