Genes 6th Gear December 11, 2011 Share December 11, 2011 guys, just want to ask, how does the mazda 6 power side mirrors work? Do you always have to press the button on the driver's door to retract it, or will it auto retract whenever you lock the door? for me, it's the latter ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Icedbs Turbocharged December 11, 2011 Share December 11, 2011 for me, it's the latter Bro....how to make the side mirror auto retract? Can you explain in what condition does the side mirror auto retract? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Icedbs Turbocharged December 11, 2011 Share December 11, 2011 Guys, anyone here wrap their Mazda 6 steering wheel before? I find the stock wheel very hard and plasticky. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Icedbs Turbocharged December 14, 2011 Share December 14, 2011 guys.....what are the outside workshop that specialises in Mazda cars? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Genes 6th Gear December 14, 2011 Share December 14, 2011 guys.....what are the outside workshop that specialises in Mazda cars? Mine folds when I lock the car. Outside workshop I only know jdm.. Can go mcs find more. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hot6x 1st Gear December 15, 2011 Share December 15, 2011 City Auto..Used to be authorised service centre. not cheap..but peace of mind Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Budgetice 3rd Gear January 13, 2012 Share January 13, 2012 guys, my airbag and pretensioner light does not go off . The workshop claim my ICE installer might have cut off one wire.. but the light only lit up few days after i finished installing my ICE.. Is the airbag sensor spoiled , the seat belt pretensioner spoiled or did the ICE installer really cut a wrong wire ? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Davidklt Supercharged January 14, 2012 Share January 14, 2012 The shell petrol station at SengKang. guys.....what are the outside workshop that specialises in Mazda cars? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ajax_84 Neutral Newbie January 28, 2012 Share January 28, 2012 Hi guys, have just bought a mazda 6 2.3L SP. When I go over a hump, with the steering wheel turned right (because i'm turning right over a hump), AND with a passenger, I can feel a 'loose' sound in the front wheels axle. However, when any of the conditions are not satisfied, I don't feel the sound. What could be wrong. Also, I think that the sound system seems a bit lacking. Would like to upgrade the sound system, however, the console seems to be the unconventional type where I can't install my own HU. So if i install just speakers, will the default HU be able to 'pump' out the sound? And where is a good place to do? And any recommendations for combination of speakers? Not intending to spend too much, just good value for $ sound. Thanks! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Notsogoodman 4th Gear January 28, 2012 Share January 28, 2012 Hi guys, have just bought a mazda 6 2.3L SP. When I go over a hump, with the steering wheel turned right (because i'm turning right over a hump), AND with a passenger, I can feel a 'loose' sound in the front wheels axle. However, when any of the conditions are not satisfied, I don't feel the sound. What could be wrong. Also, I think that the sound system seems a bit lacking. Would like to upgrade the sound system, however, the console seems to be the unconventional type where I can't install my own HU. So if i install just speakers, will the default HU be able to 'pump' out the sound? And where is a good place to do? And any recommendations for combination of speakers? Not intending to spend too much, just good value for $ sound. Thanks! first of all, Congrats!!! 2.3 SP is a good car, just the right power n features laden regarding your prob, it could be your right lower arm.... lastly, u will have better luck asking at http://www.mazdaclubsingapore.org/ or https://www.facebook.com/groups/17938608024/ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Darklord_88 Neutral Newbie January 28, 2012 Share January 28, 2012 Hi guys, have just bought a mazda 6 2.3L SP. When I go over a hump, with the steering wheel turned right (because i'm turning right over a hump), AND with a passenger, I can feel a 'loose' sound in the front wheels axle. However, when any of the conditions are not satisfied, I don't feel the sound. What could be wrong. Also, I think that the sound system seems a bit lacking. Would like to upgrade the sound system, however, the console seems to be the unconventional type where I can't install my own HU. So if i install just speakers, will the default HU be able to 'pump' out the sound? And where is a good place to do? And any recommendations for combination of speakers? Not intending to spend too much, just good value for $ sound. Thanks! Go to JDM for sound. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Titaniumr Neutral Newbie January 29, 2012 Share January 29, 2012 yes 2.3 Mazda 6 is a great car. But for manual version, agent dun seem to keep stock for the gear box parts...overall, fantastic power and can feel the surge, great top speed and stability. Great balance between performance and daily use. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ajax_84 Neutral Newbie January 29, 2012 Share January 29, 2012 Hi thanks for the replies! I'm intending to buy denso iridium plugs. Mine's the mazda6 2.3 SP year 2006. Can I know if it's IT20 or ITV20? Also, should I get dot 3 or dot 4 for brake fluid? Thanks! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ajax_84 Neutral Newbie January 29, 2012 Share January 29, 2012 Just bought ITV20 and dot 4 brake fluid. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redcoloured 1st Gear January 30, 2012 Share January 30, 2012 Dear all Currently i'm driving Mazda6 Aug08. During pick-up and overtaking, i felt the engine is responsive and fun to drive at times. However at times, i felt engine is sluggish and not responsive. Anyone has same encounter? actually, i have the same issue like u. sometimes the engine is very responsive and fun to drive. sometimes it is damn sluggish and nt responsive. I have been pumping esso 95 consistantly. so petrol might not be the reason i think.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redcoloured 1st Gear January 30, 2012 Share January 30, 2012 i am wondering if any of the bros out here have this issue with their 6. My is the Nov'08 HB version. When driving on uneven road surface, I always hear "krik-krock krik-krock" sound coming from the front set of wheels. Do any of u guys experience this? I went back to agent and they tell me its normal. I dun believe becos during that time, mazda was going thru the sales transition period to Transkar and the staff that was working are like soul-less svc consultants. Its like they are too lazy to check and identify the issues. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rexus 1st Gear January 31, 2012 Share January 31, 2012 Hi guys, have just bought a mazda 6 2.3L SP. When I go over a hump, with the steering wheel turned right (because i'm turning right over a hump), AND with a passenger, I can feel a 'loose' sound in the front wheels axle. However, when any of the conditions are not satisfied, I don't feel the sound. What could be wrong. Also, I think that the sound system seems a bit lacking. Would like to upgrade the sound system, however, the console seems to be the unconventional type where I can't install my own HU. So if i install just speakers, will the default HU be able to 'pump' out the sound? And where is a good place to do? And any recommendations for combination of speakers? Not intending to spend too much, just good value for $ sound. Thanks! Check your suspension bushings, lower arm, retight all bolts. The Cd player on 6 is of pretty good quality (the radio isn't). If you play CDs, you can just upgrade your amp and speakers to bring out the sound. However that depend on what you are a looking for also as the stock HU cannot do tuning (time alignment, eq etc). Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Expertz 1st Gear January 31, 2012 Share January 31, 2012 whats the fuel economy you guys are getting on your mazda 6? i met a m6 owner during a car wash and she said that hers gets her only 8km/l which is terrible! ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
2019 12th Gen Toyota Corolla Sedan
2019 12th Gen Toyota Corolla Sedan
2026 Mazda EZ-60 / CX-6e
2026 Mazda EZ-60 / CX-6e
2025 Mazda 6e
2025 Mazda 6e
2019 7th Generation BMW 3 Series (G20 / G21)
2019 7th Generation BMW 3 Series (G20 / G21)
2024 Hyundai Avante (CN7) Facelift
2024 Hyundai Avante (CN7) Facelift
2022 5th Generation Subaru WRX
2022 5th Generation Subaru WRX
2021 Hyundai Elantra / Avante (CN7)
2021 Hyundai Elantra / Avante (CN7)