Help(urgent)

Mllcg

he need to hire this lor [laugh][laugh]

thought he says that he is only sending his gf up to her house for 2 minutes. He is not staying there.

if 2 minutes already ppls tulan, what if he stay at the said place ....... [sweatdrop]

my old granny used to say "ten cents bigger than bullock cart" [laugh]

Somethink to do with his ego lar .....

When he is driving, he can't hear that those loud exhaust pipe sound which is damn [furious] in confine area like a MSCP or late in the middle of the night..... [hur]

Supercharged

Must be some naive kiddo.

Seriously, I HATE loud cars in neighborhood. Loud I mean sounds it emits, be it alarm or exhaust.

Owner could have just walk up to the person eyeing the car and ask what he is doing. If the bugger is just car enthusiast, admiring his subaru , owner could have make a friend. If the bugger is doing something fishy then certainly he will just walk away.

His action is just to show much of a dumbfark he is and lacks social courtesy with regards to the vicinity peace.

Neutral Newbie

2 mins journey to send GF back up her home.....then how TS spot ppl approaching his car?

1. On alarm for the whole 2 mins!

2. Stand at corridor sounding alarm whenever someone approaches....after making clear the whole area is clear then rush back to his car. (constant sounding of alarm to deter ppl.)

Anyway, 10+pm, TS may think it's still early for ppl...but the constant sounding of alarm at that hour will cause lots of ppl to throw eggs at your car.

You think your exhaust is certifed, but that hr, do you know it's very loud when you are surrounded by buildings! I hate those bikes that ROAR even when they are going slowly.

Isn't it obvious that some residents found it annoyingly noisy that they make it known to the car owner?

he lucky he can still drive the car......others would have thrown eggs, acid, etc

Very easy to identify the joker who wrote the letter.

Paste the same piece of paper.....and that says....

."You need to be witness....I will meet you at LTA. I can change my car no problem and not visit this particular block.......but can you change your address?

Then draw a smiling face.

I can be sure...this farker who write the letter dare not fax it to LTA as he will be exposed!

Don't worry.....most likely this joker stays very low level. If you want to play....just get your friends to stake out that block when you next visit...then blow your exhaust and alarm...the person who look out their windows is likely to be the joker!!

TS has passed his inspection. What he worries? Unless he changed back his noisy exhaust after the inspection.

Of course the informer will also get in trouble if the car is found to be perfectly 'clean'.

Then TS can issue a magistrat order to get LTA to reveal the informer name, as it has tarnished TS image and time.

its a blardy impreza..... why will people want to do anything to it... regardless of race, language or religion...

no wonder got depression..... people go near car also scared.. really think too much [sweatdrop]

its a blardy impreza..... why will people want to do anything to it... regardless of race, language or religion...

no wonder got depression..... people go near car also scared.. really think too much [sweatdrop]

eh bro...shall we meeetup and try and find this schizo impreza owner? we socut arnd...come across this car we tell everyone here and have meetup next to the car [laugh][laugh][laugh]

drinks on me

he lucky he can still drive the car......others would have thrown eggs, acid, etc

Usually a packet of "urine bomb" will do a good job. With a brick attached and a note saying, "shut the fxxk up", that will do even better. :D

Usually a packet of "urine bomb" will do a good job. With a brick attached and a note saying, "shut the fxxk up", that will do even better. :D

sory hor...the latest will be a message

'i farking did it!' [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by RadX

WTF does this letter mean? names and license plates blanked out for obvious reasons. this was found pasted in the lift.

the car in question is mine.

can like that one meh??? who is the informant? you should write to LTA and ask them why stick in the lift?

eh bro...shall we meeetup and try and find this schizo impreza owner? we socut arnd...come across this car we tell everyone here and have meetup next to the car [laugh][laugh][laugh]

drinks on me

wah ! u so free this time of yr is it? no nid to take of the 'tourist' from down under? [laugh]

drinks on me

you provide petrol for my car lar... i provide the drinks [laugh]

dunno why he so scared.... my car do not even have alarm.. use key to open door [laugh]

↡ Advertisement