Gnahp Twincharged July 23 Share July 23 thanks guys updates after 48 hours I didn't see doctor, but it is getting better, especially after I started taking Panadol Extend yesterday and doing some gentle stretching pain drops from 5/10 to 3/10 or 1/10 (with panadol) ↡ Advertisement 4 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gnahp Twincharged July 23 Share July 23 On 7/22/2026 at 8:59 AM, Volvobrick said: Back injuries can occur due to the slightest things - bending down to pick up something, a sneeze, reaching up to take something..... etc. it there such a thing as "delayed injury"? I tried to recall all activities prior to the back injury (no lion dance) 2 days before the injury, I was lifting a toolbox (~10kg) in a awkward posture nothing unusual after that like this but with both arms fully extended Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mersaylee Hypersonic July 23 Share July 23 On 7/23/2026 at 9:43 PM, Gnahp said: it there such a thing as "delayed injury"? I tried to recall all activities prior to the back injury (no lion dance) 2 days before the injury, I was lifting a toolbox (~10kg) in a awkward posture nothing unusual after that like this but with both arms fully extended Forget about the tools...buy this...✌️😁 1 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gnahp Twincharged July 23 Share July 23 On 7/23/2026 at 9:55 PM, mersaylee said: Forget about the tools...buy this...✌️😁 mai lah this type will break your body when go haywire 😅 you just gave me an idea maybe I should get one of these, a light duty type Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Volvobrick Hypersonic July 23 Share July 23 On 7/23/2026 at 9:43 PM, Gnahp said: it there such a thing as "delayed injury"? I tried to recall all activities prior to the back injury (no lion dance) 2 days before the injury, I was lifting a toolbox (~10kg) in a awkward posture nothing unusual after that like this but with both arms fully extended Entirely possible. I think if your arms were extended, there's a lot of stress for your back to maintain that cantilever position. I do a lot of exercises to strengthen the core muscles but will get backache once in a while. 4 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gnahp Twincharged July 23 Share July 23 On 7/23/2026 at 10:07 PM, Volvobrick said: Entirely possible. I think if your arms were extended, there's a lot of stress for your back to maintain that cantilever position. I do a lot of exercises to strengthen the core muscles but will get backache once in a while. reminded me of this idiom 😅 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ER-3682 Supersonic July 23 Share July 23 On 7/23/2026 at 9:43 PM, Gnahp said: it there such a thing as "delayed injury"? I tried to recall all activities prior to the back injury (no lion dance) 2 days before the injury, I was lifting a toolbox (~10kg) in a awkward posture nothing unusual after that like this but with both arms fully extended Possible. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
13177 Hypersonic July 23 Share July 23 On 7/23/2026 at 9:30 PM, Gnahp said: thanks guys updates after 48 hours I didn't see doctor, but it is getting better, especially after I started taking Panadol Extend yesterday and doing some gentle stretching pain drops from 5/10 to 3/10 or 1/10 (with panadol) This panadol so power ah? Good that your back pain is getting better. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ER-3682 Supersonic July 23 Share July 23 On 7/23/2026 at 10:02 PM, Gnahp said: mai lah this type will break your body when go haywire 😅 you just gave me an idea maybe I should get one of these, a light duty type Find Lee Han Siong in No 17,Jln Lembah Kallang. 1 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gnahp Twincharged July 23 Share July 23 On 7/23/2026 at 10:14 PM, 13177 said: This panadol so power ah? Good that your back pain is getting better. a doctor once told me if panadol can stop the pain, meaning it is not serious 😁 I think that one is a slow release paracetamol 650mg instead of 500mg but release over a longer period of time than normal panadol Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
13177 Hypersonic July 23 Share July 23 On 7/23/2026 at 9:43 PM, Gnahp said: it there such a thing as "delayed injury"? I tried to recall all activities prior to the back injury (no lion dance) 2 days before the injury, I was lifting a toolbox (~10kg) in a awkward posture nothing unusual after that like this but with both arms fully extended I believe there is such a thing as delayed injury. Last sun i tripped and fall while walking outside, and i used my hands to break fall. My hand and forearm only started to feel pain on tue. 😅 2 5 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BanCoe Hypersonic July 24 Share July 24 On 7/23/2026 at 9:43 PM, Gnahp said: it there such a thing as "delayed injury"? I tried to recall all activities prior to the back injury (no lion dance) 2 days before the injury, I was lifting a toolbox (~10kg) in a awkward posture nothing unusual after that like this but with both arms fully extended Likely might be your "heavy branded" watch worn whilst wiping tables which may have affected your posture/ gait 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BanCoe Hypersonic July 24 Share July 24 On 7/23/2026 at 10:19 PM, 13177 said: I believe there is such a thing as delayed injury. Last sun i tripped and fall while walking outside, and i used my hands to break fall. My hand and forearm only started to feel pain on tue. 😅 same with car accidents also, somehow also after a day or 2 can feel something not right 3 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Voodooman Supersonic July 24 Share July 24 The aging of MCF, throw one stone and it will hit someone with lower back pain. The statistics shows that you are not alone. By age 50, MRI studies show that around 70–80% of people have some degree of lumbar disc degeneration, although many have no symptoms at all. 3 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jman888 Moderator July 24 Share July 24 most likely just a strained muscle, i get that quite often by scrubbing toilet floor (not dancing) look like you hardly do house work 2 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Playtime Supersonic July 24 Share July 24 On 7/23/2026 at 9:43 PM, Gnahp said: it there such a thing as "delayed injury"? I tried to recall all activities prior to the back injury (no lion dance) 2 days before the injury, I was lifting a toolbox (~10kg) in a awkward posture nothing unusual after that like this but with both arms fully extended Old liao la.... try less stressful positions that is gentle on your back. 5 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mersaylee Hypersonic July 24 Share July 24 On 7/24/2026 at 6:39 PM, Jman888 said: most likely just a strained muscle, i get that quite often by scrubbing toilet floor (not dancing) look like you hardly do house work Taking note...outsource housework...or live with it...✌️😁 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mersaylee Hypersonic July 24 Share July 24 On 7/24/2026 at 7:28 PM, Playtime said: Old liao la.... try less stressful positions that is gentle on your back. Was gonna say...somethings have to go...learn new patterns betterer...once stop...back pain ornot...there's no turning back...🙏😂 ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Lower your car interior temp when parking in the hot SUN
Lower your car interior temp when parking in the hot SUN
Feedback
Feedback
Are station wagons making a come back with sedans fading?
Are station wagons making a come back with sedans fading?
Anybody getting prostatitis?
Anybody getting prostatitis?
Is Scoliosis Treatable
Is Scoliosis Treatable
Honda Civic Water droplets in Head / Back Lights
Honda Civic Water droplets in Head / Back Lights
How to deal with medium to long term pain?
How to deal with medium to long term pain?