Jump to content

Prince Dead


Porker
 Share

Recommended Posts

Yah [nod]  Our local entertainment circus recently also have a most fame one [gorgeous]  forgotten who   [confused]  she is !

She have to asked her neighborhood [grouphug]  to re-confirming her identity by assuring "You know who I am ?"   <_<

 

Boss, I humbly beg to differ ... that one not  [gorgeous]  anymore ...

 

Too many happy hour sessions, now becoming bui bui already ... when I saw her on Star Awards I was stunned like vegetable.

 

for me its 谢金燕  ...

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Now the next biggest piece of news everyone is waiting for is the autopsy reports - though he had no external signs of any injury or so .

 

aiya .. I think should be overdose of something one lah ... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Boss, I humbly beg to differ ... that one not  [gorgeous]  anymore ...

 

Too many happy hour sessions, now becoming bui bui already ... when I saw her on Star Awards I was stunned like vegetable.

 

for me its 谢金燕  ...

You mean that fame one of "You know who I am ?"  傢 私 头 aka Tools & Jigs all already   [:/]  dropped  and :o  broken  ?   [confused]

 

:a-noway:  Mai Hiam Buay Pai Lah   <_<

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

question for prince fans....actually why is prince so great hor? he may be a good musican, but a great songwriter?

 

when I was a kid I listened to purple rain on tape and thought ok not too bad. but it didn't made me rewind it to hear it again....  since then despite the whole world saying he's a genius, plays 22 instruments, has a log of 2000 songs etc I have yet to hear another song of his where I think ok that one not too bad too....

Link to post
Share on other sites

question for prince fans....actually why is prince so great hor? he may be a good musican, but a great songwriter?

 

when I was a kid I listened to purple rain on tape and thought ok not too bad. but it didn't made me rewind it to hear it again....  since then despite the whole world saying he's a genius, plays 22 instruments, has a log of 2000 songs etc I have yet to hear another song of his where I think ok that one not too bad too....

If Dave Gilmour of Pink Floyd would pay homage to Prince, it's a solid endorsement of his musical genius..

 

Disclaimer: bias opinion here..

Edited by Ender
Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

Tests confirm Prince died of opioid overdose, medical examiner says

 
Tests have shown that Prince died of an opioid overdose, the Midwest medical examiner’s office confirmed on Thursday.
 
In the weeks since the 57-year-old singer was found dead at his suburban Minneapolis compound, on 21 April, investigators have been looking into whether he had a prescription drug problem.
 
This surprised friends and family members, who said Prince avoided alcohol and drugs and maintained a healthy lifestyle.
 
On Thursday, however, medical examiner A Quinn Strobl released the office’s assessment of Prince’s cause of death: “self-administered fentanyl”, a powerful opioid. The office said it could not offer further comment.
 
In a press release, the Carver County sheriff’s office said it “continues its investigation”.
 
Earlier on Thursday Minneapolis Star Tribune reported that Prince died of a painkiller overdose.
 
The official autopsy and toxicology reports have yet to be released.
 
Prince was last seen alive around 8pm on 20 April, when he was dropped off by an acquaintance at Paisley Park, his sprawling compound in Chanhassen, Minneapolis, his longtime hometown. Two staff members appeared at the residence early on the following day, and discovered his body in an elevator on the first floor.
 
Law enforcement officials have said there were no “obvious signs” of trauma on Prince’s body, and there were no indications of foul play or suicide.
 
Prince’s team was organizing treatment with a California addiction doctor to help him kick an addiction to painkillers. According to a search warrant obtained by news agencies, the day before Prince’s death a local doctor treated him for fatigue and anemia, stemming from apparent opioid withdrawal.
 
The doctor, Michael Todd Schulenberg, treated Prince twice in April and prescribed him medication. The warrant did not specify the type of medication.
 
An attorney, William Mauzy, later told reporters Prince’s representatives contacted the California addiction doctor, Howard Kornfield, on 20 April. Kornfield, who could not immediately fly to Minnesota, sent his son, Andrew, to meet Prince the day the singer’s body was found.
 
According to a transcript of the 911 call, a caller stated he did not know the address of Paisley Park and, at first, mistakenly said it was located in Minneapolis. Mauzy confirmed that Andrew Kornfield made the 911 call.
 
The younger Kornfeld, who is not a doctor, was carrying buprenorphine, a medication that can be used to treat opioid addiction by easing cravings and withdrawal symptoms, Mauzy said, explaining that he intended to give the medication to a Minnesota doctor who had cleared his schedule to see Prince on 21 April.
 
Mauzy has refused to identify that doctor. Schulenberg is not authorized to prescribe buprenorphine.
 
Prince’s death followed a chaotic scene after his last shows, on 14 April in Atlanta. Following the shows, Prince boarded a private jet to return home. Just over an hour into the flight, the plane was abruptly diverted, descending 45,000ft in 17 minutes for an emergency landing.
 
A bodyguard carried an unconscious Prince from the plane, records show, and the singer was sent to a local hospital to be treated for a suspected overdose of painkillers.
 
The Associated Press contributed to this report
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...