VES 2018

Fuelsaver

Add one more point, make sure the ministers take the MRT during the morning and evening peak hours, no point taking the MRT during non-peak hours.

Our ministers should not take MRT, too high risk for them.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/mrt-train-collision-stationary-joo-koon-station-injured-smrt-ewl-9407266?view=DEFAULT

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Simple...Just make sure the minister and his minister of state and other assistants don't sit in the same carriage.

Like our company last time overseas team retreat, management people took different flights

• Praise 1

Dunno which anonymous bugger zapped me. Chill la...

but it’s indeed already a sad day for our public transportation.

Someone from LTA? Chill.. gave you uppzzz 5 to compensate.

• Praise 3

Sometimes I just quite piss off by how government want to earn from this coe.

This coe price suppose to drop last yr, after UG cane in n disturb which last abt a yr, then come out the 0% n Ves crap.

Anyway, I predict very high possibility for the coe to drop between early to mid of 2018.

After that the news abt coe quota reduce, will cause another wave of buyers chiong in in

The coe price much depends on purchasing power of buyers. Also, demand and supply.

I do not think buyer will pay $200k for Altis.

Government also won't let coe rise too quick. It will affect the inflation. They want to stable it. Coe should stable around 40-50k next year.

• Praise 1

Wonder how long the investigation will take?  This time with 25 injured, will have public inquiry?

25 injured. But breaking news is incident.

Maybe 25 were shock only ?

I think you are giving LTA way too much credit...

You prob can see the confusion and flip-flop policies over the past months on this VES. The veiled disguise to market the VES as a life and earth saving initiatives are nothing more than a simple money-grab. The top-down compartmentalisation within the agency is laughable. The testing on the emissions are slow and tedious. Even ADs are not sure which of their cars are tax and what's not.

The lack of transparency is not a conspiracy,.

It is simply incompetency. [laugh]

From the time they came out with CAT A 130bhp, we know for sure, they were more like a tourist that is visiting LTA rather than working there.

• Praise 1

The coe price much depends on purchasing power of buyers. Also, demand and supply.

I do not think buyer will pay $200k for Altis.

Government also won't let coe rise too quick. It will affect the inflation. They want to stable it. Coe should stable around 40-50k next year.

More like AD and Pi won't let coe rise too quickly, they will lose money n unable to get coe for the buyers. They will gradually increase

To Toyota hard core fans

Relability + car interior space > anything else. Don't be surprised

Dunno which anonymous bugger zapped me. Chill la...

but itâs indeed already a sad day for our public transportation.

I'm pretty immune of these childish acts. Some ppl can't accept the truth
  • Dislike 1

From the time they came out with CAT A 130bhp, we know for sure, they were more like a tourist that is visiting LTA rather than working there.

5 years already. It is time to change.

There are so many diesel car with OMV more than $20k.

They can see hor...

The thing is... the dealers r not communicating. All wants to obtain a coe so that their cars can move. Dont forget there r also individual bidders as well as PIs and ADs... if only they communicate, we could have $1 coe... :/

• Praise 1

The thing is... the dealers r not communicating. All wants to obtain a coe so that their cars can move. Dont forget there r also individual bidders as well as PIs and ADs... if only they communicate, we could have $1 coe... :/

So if all ADs and PIs collude to a $1 COE ... and if there are (say) 100 COEs to be had in that exercise, and the total demand is 200, then who gets the 100 COEs?

Take turns ah?

• Praise 1

More like AD and Pi won't let coe rise too quickly, they will lose money n unable to get coe for the buyers. They will gradually increase

To Toyota hard core fans

Relability + car interior space > anything else. Don't be surprised

I'm pretty immune of these childish acts. Some ppl can't accept the truth

Then why we hardly see any new altis when coe is 90k perod?

If there are 3k bidder but only 2k quota, how to gef $1 coe? Communicate to request 1k from the 3k bidder not to bid? Will u volunteer to be that 1k?
  • Praise 1

So if all ADs and PIs collude to a $1 COE ... and if there are (say) 100 COEs to be had in that exercise, and the total demand is 200, then who gets the 100 COEs?

Take turns ah? ð

Who so stupid?

In a free market, its every company for itself!

Maximise market share and profits ! ðð¼

ððð

For example, Just look at some drivers on the road trying to outbid others during exit the expressway.

Instead of queuing right from the beginning at last lane, they filter in only when reaching the exit (by signaling from the lane beside) to jump queue

Edited by Lotr8445r

No collusion is possible as singaporeans are not allowed to collude.

The only way to own a cheap car is to dictate your own comfort COE level and self bid.

Or just refuse to Top-Up.

• Praise 1

No collusion is possible as singaporeans are not allowed to collude.

The only way to own a cheap car is to dictate your own comfort COE level and self bid.

Or just refuse to Top-Up.

Singaporeans have been programmed to think for themselves, if I don't benefit then I won't let others benefit. Even if I benefit, I also won't let others benefit.

Simple.

• Praise 2

You need to understand Economics 101.  If PI and AD colluded and cornered the COE market, they would have kept the profit, why would they share it with you? Demand would have increased 10 folds or even 100x when COE is at $1.

We really don't want to see $1 COE, it means half of the people here would have lost their jobs.

• Praise 2