EPL 18/19 - New Season Begins

kdash

I watched the man u game last night. Lindeloff really buay zai, he looks like very nervous everytime he received the ball and looks to get rid of it quickly.

If they continue playing crappy like that (comparing how Chelsea and Ars played as a comparison) then ManU has to depend on purely luck or get rid to JM, whichever come first or when the luck runs out, leaving only one choice....

↡ Advertisement

JM usually by 3rd year will crash and burn

Jose complain the board won't back him and bring in more players.

The 3 worse players were the 2 central defenders Bailly and Lindelof

both bought by Jose for big money and also Pogba who kept giving

the ball away in midfield that lead to the goals.

These 3 players alone cost 150 million and add Lukaku the board backed

Jose by more than 200 m and we haven't even added Alexis Sanchez and 

his wages.

The problem for the board is do they give him another 200 - 300 m

to bring in another 3 or 4 players or do they feel that he will be sacked?

If they give him another 200 m and sack him then the new manager will

be asking for another 300 - 400 million to rebuild his team with his own players.

The problem for the Man U board is do they back him or sack him.

Now they are stuck in between.

:D

• Praise 1

I cast in envy when mou splure. The kind of luxury poch dun have lor.

Pogba 80plus million. Wah seh. Promising player then but is actually not bad a player.

Matic. Wah seh. Cheap n good.

Sanzhez. Wah kao. Rob arsenal litterally. Though wages so obsene.

U see he have the luxury to spend n spend.

Man citeh also spend n spend but maybe they spend on correct players.

Man utd also did not bad last season. 2nd place leh. Comprain simi his team no good.

• Praise 1

Pogba 80plus million. Wah seh. Promising player then but is actually not bad a player.

Man utd also did not bad last season. 2nd place leh. Comprain simi his team no good.

complain first. because he knows that this year 2nd place also bo chance.

then he can say because he no money. that's why

• Praise 1

we oso need to bear in mind that in this recent window, Utd did spend some money and bought a few players in. It is not as if he is like Poch who quite literally eat himself. 

• Praise 1

JM May seem like he is acting like an idiot

But he’s very shrewd. Underpromise and over deliver.

The way he is criticizing the club, makes it look like he has done a great job just by keeping Man U in the PL by end of the season

• Praise 3

The way he is criticizing the club, makes it look like he has done a great job just by keeping Man U in the PL by end of the season

i think you're right...

Another way of looking at it is that he is literally asking for United to sack him by rubbing so many feathers n don't forget United will have to pay to get rid of him. Conte did something similar at Chelsea last season n the Blues sacked him eventually n he is laughing his way to the bank though professionally it’s a black mark though.

• Praise 7

Another way of looking at it is that he is literally asking for United to sack him by rubbing so many feathers n don't forget United will have to pay to get rid of him. Conte did something similar at Chelsea last season n the Blues sacked him eventually n he is laughing his way to the bank though professionally it’s a black mark though.

But for him, he maybe think his special one tag will land him a job sooner or later, so is just glad that every now and then, he gets a big fat payout and idle around no need to work.

In his career, got how many places he left amicably and how many were he sacked from?

• Praise 1

But for him, he maybe think his special one tag will land him a job sooner or later, so is just glad that every now and then, he gets a big fat payout and idle around no need to work.

In his career, got how many places he left amicably and how many were he sacked from?

I don’t think he can honestly say he is the special one anymore as his last 2 positions ie Chelsea n now United have been a black mark against his admittedly serial winner CV.

His methods being outdated n Man management having a big ?, dont think any of the top clubs would be in for him. He may get a job at International level though n the Portuguese National team may come calling for him but current incumbent having won the Euros but not doing too well at WC don’t seem to be moving on so he may need to wait awhile. My 2 cents....

• Praise 4

I donât think he can honestly say he is the special one anymore as his last 2 positions ie Chelsea n now United have been a black mark against his admittedly serial winner CV.

His methods being outdated n Man management having a big ?, dont think any of the top clubs would be in for him. He may get a job at International level though n the Portuguese National team may come calling for him but current incumbent having won the Euros but not doing too well at WC donât seem to be moving on so he may need to wait awhile. My 2 cents....

I wont say his 2nd time at Chelsea fail.

No matter wat he won 1 title in 2 season.

Many club would jump at that.

Ask ppol spurs asn.

But his man u career. I say average just pass only.

See this season how

I wont say his 2nd time at Chelsea fail.

No matter wat he won 1 title in 2 season.

Many club would jump at that.

Ask ppol spurs asn.

But his man u career. I say average just pass only.

See this season how

The failure was in the 3rd season when the team practically went on strike n finished mid table which was the lowest ever for a Chelsea team in the Roman era.

Likewise Conte can also be considered having “failed” when Chelsea finished 5th last season but he did lift the Cup so he was successful in that sense but like JM, the team went against him n when a player like Willian threatens to leave, it shows he lost the dressing room. JM losing the dressing room at OT slowly but surely.

• Praise 4

But heâs very shrewd. Underpromise and over deliver.

Just b coz man u lost a game does not mean JM shud go.. this guy has the know how.. give him another year to prove it..
  • Praise 2