2019 12th Gen Toyota Corolla Sedan

gemmoglock

i can say from personal everyday experience. having a carplay is so handy. immediately installed it from my dealer in australia, when it was announced for my mazda 3 retrofit. the ease and blend into the cars control and user interface is top notch. then come back sg drive my old man's corolla and that stupid head unit. it's impossible. sometimes can connect, sometimes cannot. especially over bluetooth. 

I think Toyota has not evolved fast enough...poor human technology... worse with complacent BM that only provide surface customer service..... will it be Kodak one day? Lol

On 11/16/2018 at 4:21 PM, Twich said:

I have switched over YR2014 Altis to the latest Kia SX Cerato.

Woo... Totally different feeling. I really enjoying my new car.

One thing for sure. Thailand made Altis workmanship is not as good as Korea.

I know. Every week, I will personally, hand wash my car. Especially, the interior and body work.

U r not allowed to say anything negative about altis, specially in this thread

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

6 hours ago, Kia7200 said:

U r not allowed to say anything negative about altis, specially in this thread

That is my post. 

Edited by Twich

On 11/18/2019 at 10:06 AM, 13177 said:

Mazda 3 is packed with many features and gadgets which i think the new altis still does not have many lo?! Like the HU features already lose out to mazda 3 liao.

So Mazda sell features and gadgets to sell their cars...and not the other way around. LoL... So for some the features and gadgets matter so much. I think ppl are brainwashed by car makers and their marketing.

Seriously, I see so many ppl all concern about the HU more than the car. I really scratch my head. If come with the factory HU there's license for the Apple carplay or Android auto. It isnt free. You pay together with the car. Even if it comes with navigation there's license to use the navigation software and license to use the map. Most likely map update they do it for you for a year or two then you have to pay for update. 

There's a cost in everything in a car. You will be paying extra and not know it if it comes factory fitted. You cannot compare with other countries because of our car tax structure. Whatever comes factory fitted will be taxed 100%, means you paying double for that HU. Other countries dont have such 100% import tax, maybe a lot lesser.

For me I will look at where the car maker put most of the cost into the car. Engine tech, chassis and transmission will be priority. If they dont put new tech into engine, chassis and gb means they are selling a repackaged old car with features and gadgets. IMO you are not buying a new car. And I realised a lot of car makers are fooling consumers. Their engines are of the previous gen with no improvements. Some are even older with no improvements. Some still make rubbish cvt gb. Especially those small fish brands. 

But singaporean buyers are easy to fool. Most just look at brand and price tag. Some look at features, HU and gadgets. Some look at headlights. LoL... 

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 5
  • Haha! 8

5 hours ago, Contented said:

Website supported by car seller... only can talk the good thing of car... or else you will be banned... lol

Keep seeing you gripe non stop. You not sian, but everyone else is sick and tired. 

Since you hate it so much.  Either sell it or burn it.!!!

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 1

13 minutes ago, Contented said:

So is BM going to give clearance sales soon? Just wonder what configuration they will be bringing in to Singapore...

they already cleared all the previous model Altis @96K, new model hybrid 1.8, Standard, Elegance 1.6

7 hours ago, Moi-liang said:

they already cleared all the previous model Altis @96K, new model hybrid 1.8, Standard, Elegance 1.6

Is it? Never see them market new model Altis? Still got a lot at west coast under sun...

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

No see the new altis display at leng kee showroom when i was there today. 😂

Still trying hard to get sales.. new model will be more hard to sell... I don’t really like it personally... lol

13 minutes ago, Contented said:

Still trying hard to get sales.. new model will be more hard to sell... I don’t really like it personally... lol

You dont like but many people like can liao. The brand will sell by itself. 😂

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

No see the new altis display at leng kee showroom when i was there today. 😂

There are 3 Corolla Altis 2020 varients on display 

1.6L Classic 

1.6L Elegance 

1.8L Hybrid 

They are on the 2nd floor of BM Leng Kee. Must take the lift up with the SE. 

Edited by Pratakosong
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2