SuPerBoRed Twincharged December 17, 2018 Share December 17, 2018 MCF should orh kwee nice Meet-The-Forumers-Sessions.. Any grievances can heart to heart talk.. No need always use Mod to ban people.. Tio boh @DACH.. I resolve to implore you to stop pestering @dach... And @dach.. if u not gonna bother to meet up and make friends for real.. stop trying to find out wat ppl look like... that borders on being a pain in the arse... considering that I can at least count 10x you asking for photos after events... imagine the angst that u bring a normally jolly bunch. ↡ Advertisement 8 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RadX Moderator December 17, 2018 Share December 17, 2018 I resolve to implore you to stop pestering @dach... And @dach.. if u not gonna bother to meet up and make friends for real.. stop trying to find out wat ppl look like... that borders on being a pain in the arse... considering that I can at least count 10x you asking for photos after events... imagine the angst that u bring a normally jolly bunch. If you notice Most have ignored him aldy.. let him wallow in his own world 6 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Freeder Hypersonic December 17, 2018 Share December 17, 2018 I resolve to implore you to stop pestering @dach... And @dach.. if u not gonna bother to meet up and make friends for real.. stop trying to find out wat ppl look like... that borders on being a pain in the arse... considering that I can at least count 10x you asking for photos after events... imagine the angst that u bring a normally jolly bunch. I never pester him what....I type Dach but the keyboard auto correct Sabbie.. What can I do? Anyway, I throw away my old keyboard liao.. 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fitvip Supersonic December 17, 2018 Share December 17, 2018 Solution or resolution? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Evillusion Supersonic December 17, 2018 Share December 17, 2018 I never pester him what.... I type Dach but the keyboard auto correct Sabbie.. What can I do? Anyway, I throw away my old keyboard liao.. you dont say? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BanCoe Hypersonic December 17, 2018 Share December 17, 2018 Every year i am able to keep my resolution.......champion! My resolution since like a decade ago was not to make a resolution at all....:XD: Never made a resolution if ever at all , take every year as it comes , dunno got wiser or richer or not but health is #1 in the list always 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Evillusion Supersonic December 17, 2018 Share December 17, 2018 Never made a resolution if ever at all , take every year as it comes , dunno got wiser or richer or not but health is #1 in the list alwayssame same.....getting older but still confused about many things.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BanCoe Hypersonic December 17, 2018 Share December 17, 2018 same same.....getting older but still confused about many things....ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£. Health is priority but the bed always wins...ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£Oh ....... now I know why they say “lying in his death bed Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DACH Supersonic December 17, 2018 Share December 17, 2018 Every year i am able to keep my resolution.......champion! My resolution since like a decade ago was not to make a resolution at all.... :XD: I suggest new resolution for you. 29" to 28 " . Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Evillusion Supersonic December 17, 2018 Share December 17, 2018 Oh ....... now I know why they say “lying in his death bed 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
inlinesix Hypersonic December 17, 2018 Share December 17, 2018 How about meet @babyblade session? I can help organize Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DACH Supersonic December 30, 2018 Share December 30, 2018 One more day to 2019 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Victor68 Turbocharged December 31, 2018 Share December 31, 2018 MCF 2019 resolution, stay open and don't put too much retulations to restrict public voices. Be neutral and have non bias mindset. Many forums have die of natural death with all kind restrictions and editing on posts. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BanCoe Hypersonic December 31, 2018 Share December 31, 2018 One more day to 2019 Got buy new calendar or not ?? 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sdf4786k Twincharged December 31, 2018 Share December 31, 2018 More MCF events/meetups from the management and from forummers. Can be car related or non-car related like running, football, tennis, basketball or just makan. probably a bit of a stretch to ask, but a visit to the Toyota Factory and driving experience on new tire launch/advance driving days at the Police academy may be something worthwhile to consider. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Adrianli Hypersonic December 31, 2018 Share December 31, 2018 probably a bit of a stretch to ask, but a visit to the Toyota Factory and driving experience on new tire launch/advance driving days at the Police academy may be something worthwhile to consider. Good idea. Used to have Pasir Gudang track days. Thatz where I met some senior MCF members. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hoseyboh Twincharged December 31, 2018 Share December 31, 2018 Got buy new calendar or not ?? Boh Eng! 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BanCoe Hypersonic December 31, 2018 Share December 31, 2018 U cannot say liddat one; That's his Soul Rights in MCF Boh Eng! U bought new Keyboard already or not??? I never pester him what....I type Dach but the keyboard auto correct Sabbie..What can I do?Anyway, I throw away my old keyboard liao.. ↡ Advertisement 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
2019 7th Generation BMW 3 Series (G20 / G21)
2019 7th Generation BMW 3 Series (G20 / G21)
Proposed Changes to Fire Safety Act (2019)
Proposed Changes to Fire Safety Act (2019)
Manual transmission cars going to be discontinued?
Manual transmission cars going to be discontinued?
New Mercedes GLB
New Mercedes GLB
SEA GAMES 2022
SEA GAMES 2022
Singapore public holidays: 9 long weekends expected in 2019
Singapore public holidays: 9 long weekends expected in 2019
2019 5th Generation Subaru Forester (SK)
2019 5th Generation Subaru Forester (SK)