Justifying your car purchase

RadX

Have been seeing a certain breed of folks here who buy their cars and justify and defend it till their death and flogging others who think otherwise!

I’ll say this, you like what you buy, Period! There is no need to justify your money of what you bought and lambast others for their choice (not Mazda or Kia) and justify it. It’s your money ffs!

the same individuals seem to rant and proselytize their brand as If they have a vested interest in it. Get a life!

be civil always and agree to disagree!

peace out and SS is better than Mazda

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 12
  • Haha! 21

9 minutes ago, RadX said:

Have been seeing a certain breed of folks here who buy their cars and justify and defend it till their death and flogging others who think otherwise!

I’ll say this, you like what you buy, Period! There is no need to justify your money of what you bought and lambast others for their choice (not Mazda or Kia) and justify it. It’s your money ffs!

the same individuals seem to rant and proselytize their brand as If they have a vested interest in it. Get a life!

what's going on sir ?

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
10 minutes ago, RadX said:

Riot! SS is better than Mazda. RIOT!

• Haha! 9

Personally, I would very much like to have a Ford Raptor, or Mitsubishi Triton, or a Toyota Prado.
But my wife said my body and look don't justify me driving those vehicles.

• Haha! 4

2 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Personally, I would very much like to have a Ford Raptor, or Mitsubishi Triton, or a Toyota Prado.
But my wife said my body and look don't justify me driving those vehicles.

You do know that people who driving those cars here are normally very small size right? They drive these just to compensate for their size. 🤣

Unlike in the USA. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

18 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

Riot! SS is better than Mazda. RIOT!

Think i know where it started liao lol

Anyways there have always been folks who think what they buy is the best. Last time your Radx's bro also same.

They don't seem to understand, those that don't know, don't care. Those that know, laugh at you.

Anyways. just entertainment. 🤪

• Haha! 4

TS is so correct. All cars are good cars.

And all cars are second hand cars.

Once you drive out of the showroom it's second hand already.

:D

So might as well get a cheaper second hand car from jamesc good quality and affordable used cars.

• Haha! 9

3 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

You do know that people who driving those cars here are normally very small size right? They drive these just to compensate for their size. 🤣

Unlike in the USA. 

Small size where?

:D

• Haha! 7

Aiya, just take a screenshot of your manhood together with a measuring tape, post it here to compare size lah.

Whatever car you are driving is not an extension of your body.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

it is all about pride and ego. whatever they buy speaks about their status and choice. cannot be wrong. lambasting a product is akin to insulting them.

i don't design the product, i don't own the company shares. if the product is good then it is. if it is bad then i call it out, even if i own it.

we all make choices in life, some good some bad. learn from the bad choice and move on and  enjoy the rewards and pleasure that a good product choice gives.

Some people take it so personally and with all the angst. wonder why they don't implode themselves. 🤣

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

42 minutes ago, RadX said:

what is SS? an honest question.

Edited by Mkl22
  • Haha! 5