Singapore Reckless Drivers Part XI

RadX

8 minutes ago, serenade said:

I had a near miss yesterday along Lornie Highway. A black Audi went from lane 3 to lane 1 cutting diagonally across all the lanes. I was on lane 1 when he cut in without checking, without even pausing at lane 2. I almost took out his front door and his face. I gave a honk and slammed on my brakes to avoid hitting driver's door at highway speed. The look of shock on his face was priceless. After the miss, he drove very sedately behind a lorry on the second lane in shock. I drew alongside, gave him a long stare. Nothing more. He apologised. Case closed. 

16MB size limit prevents me from uploading the 15 sec video from my car cam.

At least upload a screenshot of his shocked face mah.... 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

300k can buy s class meh😁

Yes, there was a time when~ 🤣 also there was a time when mata wear shorts~ we build a nation ahem.

So rich why can't stop and settle 😁 the speed at which he sped off.. maybe KTV business no good.

Edited by Atachi
  • Haha! 3

43 minutes ago, Atachi said:

Yes, there was a time when~ 🤣 also there was a time when mata wear shorts~ we build a nation ahem.

So rich why can't stop and settle 😁 the speed at which he sped off.. maybe KTV business no good.

Time comes around. Now mata also wear shorts.:D
image.thumb.png.8bd79c2016aad5f377d6f21082a1e987.png

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

46 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Lust time was budget constraint...now is global warming 😁

Actually their polo shirts no need to button up so high; can afford to unbutton one or two buttons.

24 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Actually their polo shirts no need to button up so high; can afford to unbutton one or two buttons.

Maybe is to not sexpose the tail of dragon or phoenix? 😁

20 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Hog ah hog...

Alamak what is the cam car going to overtake? Can even get past the van on lane 2. Really a hogger.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

21 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Just witnessed one similar case just now. All were stationary, van driver too impatient (tried to swing left) and not paying attention:

Screenshot_20211130_234821.thumb.jpg.84e2523f7a01c7d3ee0c17e9e8ed7335.jpg

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Haha! 2

Supercharged
11 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Just witnessed one similar case just now. All were stationary, van driver too impatient (tried to swing left) and not paying attention:

Screenshot_20211130_234821.thumb.jpg.84e2523f7a01c7d3ee0c17e9e8ed7335.jpg

The turn off to Braddell and CTE, right? Happens whole day long. LTA gave up with the accordian thing liao. Langgah until cann't spring back. Should replace with mild steel spikes.

↡ Advertisement