Putin starts “military operation” on Ukraine

happy_man

Supercharged
4 minutes ago, Singa said:

just a few days ago, Blinken was actively engaging Poland to give up their mig 29 transfer. 

now when they said the plan is untenable. It probably means they have an alternative plan, maybe not via Germany.

USA want Poland to give MIG29 directly to Ukraine.. so if Russia angry will be angry with Poland.. but now Poland want to give MIG29 to USA for USA to give Ukraine.. of course USA got cold feet.. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 7

2 hours ago, Windwaver said:

Mariupol is the last strategic coastal city stuck between 2 Russian control regions that is still under Ukraine control. Big concern here as multiple humanitarian corridor for civilian evacuation keep breaking down.  IMO, if Mariupol falls, it may accelerate the capitulation of Zelensky gov in Kiev since this will mean Ukraine will be cutoff from sea-access from the south.

Suffering goes on in encircled Mariupol as evacuation fails

Nearly two weeks into the invasion, the Russians have advanced deep along Ukraine’s coastline in what could establish a land bridge to Crimea, which Moscow seized from Ukraine in 2014. Mariupol, which sits on the Azov Sea, has been surrounded by Russian soldiers for days...

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-kyiv-europe-united-nations-evacuations-62fa232dcb9d6260fef0e9c7f5386f9a

54c3d5cb6bb3f70b31fe2e9b?width=518&forma

54 minutes ago, MafiaGeek said:

Poland transferred them to US and want US to give them to Ukraine.  Do you think US will?

want to frame poland then kena sabo back by Poland [laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Turbocharged
32 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

F16v has been updated with F35 avionics le

29 minutes ago, Singa said:

likely refurnished/upgraded F16V to Poland, not new ones.

These are not the point. My point is I stir up some fighting, you guy fight, but I sell my stuffs. New ones, old ones all clear stocks and I get to continue to build and keep my economy alive. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

24 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

USA want Poland to give MIG29 directly to Ukraine.. so if Russia angry will be angry with Poland.. but now Poland want to give MIG29 to USA for USA to give Ukraine.. of course USA got cold feet.. 

It's liddat one...all sama sama...good things all cum automatically...bad ones all suddenly becum taichi masters...😁

I learnt that in the 90s from someone who worked in a cosmopolitan european bank...all seem very united on the facade...behind all bad mouth one another...

Pubs here during WC or Euro Cup not an accurate measure of how they treat one another hor...hug hug drink drink toast toast regardless of result...nationalism is very much embedded in their dna when it cums to self interest...

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Arogab said:

These are not the point. My point is I stir up some fighting, you guy fight, but I sell my stuffs. New ones, old ones all clear stocks and I get to continue to build and keep my economy alive. 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
30 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

Is the same when they ask PH go fight the big guy, PH says I cannot defeat the big guy. They say I sapork you with all the tools. PH says I am small guy, you are big guy, you go, I sarpork you. End up also no show😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

(edited)
1 hour ago, Beregond said:

Ya my bad, i didnt read details. 
Its not even done in poland😂 The mig29s will be fly to germany airfield hand over to the usa to hand over to the ukraine and fly out from germany air field. Its complicated. 

NATO at its best in TCSS to have headlines and news :grin:

what actually translate to action no one knows 

i am afraid even Germany helmets have yet to arrive in Ukraine? ... LOL

Edited by Wt_know

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

seriously now that ukraine say they dun want join nato anymore, and usa say if russia stop the war, all  sanctions will stop. then wtf they still fighting.

i think putin and zelensky need to meet face to face and trash it out. say like in china or india. maybe come sg. we host NK remember. 

forget to add. ask biden join in also 

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

9 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

With those JAVELIN, sibei jialat.

I believe it arrives in Early February

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Beregond said:

seriously now that ukraine say they dun want join nato anymore, and usa say if russia stop the war, all  sanctions will stop. then wtf they still fighting.

i think putin and zelensky need to meet face to face and trash it out. say like in china or india. maybe come sg. we host NK remember. 

the main loser in the entire saga is ukraine .... 

a beautiful country is destroyed

don't cry for me .... ukraine ... [bigcry] 

• Praise 2
  • Sad 2

Just now, Wt_know said:

We are the main loser le.

KNN Petrol Co

Seriously we are f as a small nation

• Haha! 2

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Beregond said:

No one trust a word russia say how to stop. Even humanitarian corridor get bombarded. I hope u watch the video of the elderly couple in a car shot at by tank. This is russia

Edited by yishunite
  • Praise 1

Just now, Wt_know said:

Must see long term also. I not saying they got no zero chance.

See how vietnam handle Usa. Look at vietnam now compare to its neighbour. 

whos knows maybe ukraine can hold off russia and join EU. But 1 thing is for sure zelensky is not the 1 to lead them forward.

There is alot of damage, but wide scale bombardment haven started yet. within the next 5-10 years ukraine confirm is the biggest loser . 

Just now, Beregond said:

Must see long term also. I not saying they got no zero chance.

See how vietnam handle Usa. Look at vietnam now compare to its neighbour. 

whos knows maybe ukraine can hold off russia and join EU. But 1 thing is for sure zelensky is not the 1 to lead them forward.

There is alot of damage, but wide scale bombardment haven started yet. within the next 5-10 years ukraine confirm is the biggest loser . 

Zelensky is now a national hero in ukraine... he is like their churchill. Go and ask any ukranian friend u have (yes I have some, i asked them also)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4