My MIL

So I got her this atas atas one.

Not your China rubbish this watch is from Geneva

:D

Don't say I bluff hor

I paid US$$$, US$$$ for it.

image.png.7b435a78f69f6a61643dd1273e6e9531.png

Wow, what an amazing timepiece! 

I'm going to pay someone to make a knockoff rearranging two letters. 

Presenting the brand new VAGENE watch. 

That way, when someone on the Internet asks to be shown BOBS AND VAGENE. 

I can reply, BOBS don't have lah bhai. 

But I got VAGENE.

😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4

14 hours ago, Ender said:

Last time when I collected my HPB tracker watch also very long queue. But mostly unkers and aunties.

The latest model quite nice though. On invite only (must complete previous challenge before entitile to upgrade). Limited edition as well (every year changes design no two challenges are the same). Latest function can monitor sleeping hours. 

I have three at home!😁

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I can tell you guys I got so many Swatches inside my drawer but I have not open up to see them. Many of them change battery and change. And many have stopped. How does the value goes? Nowhere. 

And now, I only have my 5 daily watch with me to whack them. Maybe as you grow older, less actions. Haha

• Praise 1

On 3/29/2022 at 2:56 PM, Beregond said:

i see the colour drop make it feel worst😂

and not to mention the hunger, the holding of the pee, the faint spell......make the feel from worst to extremely worst...:yeah-im-not-drunk:

in this day and age....pple are still gullible...an Omega at this price range and from swatch...comon, there is no free lunch ok...managed yr expectation ba 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

18 hours ago, Mazdaowner said:

@Windwaver $10600.00 Steel bracelet with sapphire. Omega stopped discounts since last year. 
The stupidity over a cheap watch, asking for service recovery. Fine print said not limited, do the math. 

Good Move by Omega Speedys are up in price on the grey. 

almost all luxury watches are up in price ler....and the discounts thingy....all also removed already...only a handful now offering discounts, that too the % reduce....😰

now not "cheap" already hor watches...$372 is a steal for a brand like omega...going down this weekend....see got or not, will ask got discount or not, try my luck..:yeah-im-not-drunk:

• Haha! 1

32 minutes ago, Arogab said:

I can tell you guys I got so many Swatches inside my drawer but I have not open up to see them. Many of them change battery and change. And many have stopped. How does the value goes? Nowhere. 

And now, I only have my 5 daily watch with me to whack them. Maybe as you grow older, less actions. Haha

Some limited swatch are worth alot. maybe one of those are in your drawer. 🤣

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
36 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Some limited swatch are worth alot. maybe one of those are in your drawer. 🤣

They are always said to worth a lot and so called limited when you want to buy them. Not when you want to sell them. Haha

• Haha! 3

What I heard was that this OS timepiece is limited edition. The power of fakenews.

Who is the guy who ask mata to shoot him?

Must introduce him to mata gaogorgor.

Just using water and swab. The paint job on these watches are not waterproof. Take off when washing your hands and avoid the rain.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

Internal Moderator
10 minutes ago, Ender said:

Just using water and swab. The paint job on these watches are not waterproof. Take off when washing your hands and avoid the rain.

let you have a taste of neptune mah.

• Haha! 3

21 minutes ago, Ender said:

$372 leh....somemore Omega name there, so is good already, lucky the batt didn't fall out while wearing.....mia hiam ler for this value...next is the velcro, after 10x wearing it won't stick...:yeah-im-not-drunk:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Ender said:

Hahaha, oooops

So the first shipment of moonswatch is not color fast ……….  Oooooh there goes all the resale value if there was one to begin with

muayhahahaha. 

Internal Moderator
31 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

no worry. Shenzhen factory will be using new blue paint for the next batch. Color won't fade again, but you will have a lot of them around! 🤣

I waiting for resale market selling at $150. hahahah. then i buy. 😂

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Tkseah said:

So far seems to be only the blue Neptune leak color.. no news about the other colors

The other colors probably also bleed but becos colors not deep enough so blend nicely against the flesh.   Heehee.

anyway, its a fun toy watch, treat it as such.  Perfect for teenager getting in the watch scene

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

So the first shipment of moonswatch is not color fast ……….  Oooooh there goes all the resale value if there was one to begin with

muayhahahaha. 

thats accelerated Patina lah 😄

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

10 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Wow, what an amazing timepiece! 

I'm going to pay someone to make a knockoff rearranging two letters. 

Presenting the brand new VAGENE watch. 

That way, when someone on the Internet asks to be shown BOBS AND VAGENE. 

I can reply, BOBS don't have lah bhai. 

But I got VAGENE.

😁

Another Preambree Tree detected or wannabe 😆

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2