COE Bidding – September 2022

Carbon82

2 hours ago, SLing said:

I didn’t know about the taxes bit.  How do they pay less when they generate more revenue?

They are given very very generous tax cuts and rebates when they agree to set up their office / factory here in Singapore lo ... 

Have personally seen how 1 big company pays less than 200 k in taxes when their profits are at least 230 m .... 

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

36 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Up lah, today is across the board all up. My friend say one. ^_^[laugh][laugh]

Still waiting to see Cat A no 100k no talk lo. My friend say one. 😅

• Haha! 1

On 9/16/2022 at 2:25 PM, Ingenius said:

To know whether these policies have been right, we have to look at the long term results rather than nick picking on policies, because every policy has trade-offs and pain points, there is no perfect policy to begin with.

Have we developed well as a country after so many years of these policies, even without any resources to begin with ?  Do we have high employment, good GDP , low inflation rate, low crime, good system, infrastructure, medical, education, transport, civil service, housing etc, when you compare to other countries ?  When was the last time we had succumbed to recession ? 

Anyway I know that it is impossible to change one's perspective, so I will stop at this.  Cheers.

We only know the long term results of previous polices.  The long term results of today's policy will be seen decades later.

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Still waiting to see Cat A no 100k no talk lo. My friend say one. 😅

Not so soon can see cat A no $100k no talk lah. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Today 

Cat A $88K

Cat B $115K. 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

The 2nd round of COE contest for September is now open!

Stand a chance to win $888 for the correct guess of the next COE results. Submit your guess at the link below! Terms and conditions apply.

This contest is brought to you by ROADS.sg & Carousell Autos. Check out the best used car deals at: https://bit.ly/3L1LHax

image.png.331526e403bb1756678739f1c3a0b3df.png

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Not so soon can see cat A no $100k no talk lah. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Today 

Cat A $88K

Cat B $115K. 

Faster faster go up and then can start to come down lo. If take slowly slowly go up then have to wait until when for it to come down le? 😅

1 minute ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Stand a chance to win $888 for the correct guess of the next COE results. Submit your guess at the link below! Terms and conditions apply.

This contest is brought to you by ROADS.sg & Carousell Autos. Check out the best used car deals at: https://bit.ly/3L1LHax

LOL WTF

6 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Faster faster go up and then can start to come down lo. If take slowly slowly go up then have to wait until when for it to come down le? 😅

Wait until I want to change car in 2-3 years time lor. [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 2

16 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

There is only one winner in the COE game......................ah gong

• Haha! 4