Volvo Diesel as Uber/Grab

Passion

Supersonic

Fwah..elites need to drive PHV for a living also? [shocked]

ok lah..mebbe as a sideline..

I know of angmoh expats who do not drive but travel with Merce S class or BM 7 series uber transport. There is certainly a niche market for it.
↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

PH cars are like normal, regular cars w 10 yr COE isn't it?

My concern is it can be easily sold off as a pte car in the secondhand car mkt and the buyer wouldn't even know it was a grab/uber car b4....

Especially all the Ah Meng 2nd hand dealer tuned the car odometer..

Turbocharged

All those S400 & 7Series belongs to limousine company.. Nowdays for those are willing to pay the price, any car also can drive for U&G.

Harrier is now getting common in Grab..

you standby at Ikea, sure have plenty of business for your pigcarp truck. :grin:

But, knowing Singaporeans.... you'll need to help them to fook lift up the furnitures. :XD:

So, when quoting your rates, please state Liner in Liner Out or Liner Hook/Hook or Free In & Out. :D

They should let me uber also :grin:

• Praise 1

Supercharged

My concern is it can be easily sold off as a pte car in the secondhand car mkt and the buyer wouldn't even know it was a grab/uber car b4....

Got a feeling next few yrs 2nd market with vezels. Shuttles etc would have odo tempering at all time high
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Difficult times and hence do PH? Kinda stupid right?

Might as well sell the car, lessen your liabilites, look for jobs and income opportunities.

Once driverless cars come in within the decade, these PH drivers will be out of job.

Future proof yourself.

Edited by Perspectivism
  • Praise 1

Difficult times and hence do PH? Kinda stupid right?

Might as well sell the car, lessen your liabilites, look for jobs and income opportunities.

Once driverless cars come in within the decade, these PH drivers will be out of job.

Future proof yourself.

some people loan is above market value of their cars.

Now can use Diesel car for Uber/Grab? I thought LTA ban diesel car for PH?

Is it true that diesel car not allow for Uber/Grab? 

Turbocharged
(edited)

I highlighted this issue before.

The mileage will likely be tweaked.

I just sat in a 3 month old Vezel with 30,000km on the odometer.

All that's required for the ex-private hire car to look new is

- a tweak of the odometer,

- new coat of paint and leather seats,

- leather wrap the steering wheel & gear knob if the surface has  a high mileage shiny look

- chemical wash the engine surface

I foresee these private hire vehicles being sold in the used car market by their fifth year, when there is still resale value.

You would likely have a 5 year old Vezel with 600,000km on the odometer, but tweaked to reflect 80,000km.

I would avoid cars used as private hire in the used car market.

Edited by Vinceng

Supersonic

you standby at Ikea, sure have plenty of business for your pigcarp truck. :grin:

But, knowing Singaporeans.... you'll need to help them to fook lift up the furnitures. :XD:

So, when quoting your rates, please state Liner in Liner Out or Liner Hook/Hook or Free In & Out. :D

I read about Ikea. Siomeone mention don't pickup there late in the evening, otherwise you bcum UberMover.

I myself kena once. This angmo got not 1 but 3 trolleys full of stuffs.

He insist in pushing everything into my car, and that includes 2 adults and 2 children.

In the meantime I had blocked other cars bcuz he was taking his time, trying to load them all in.

That is the last time, I'm picking up from Ikea. [thumbsdown]

↡ Advertisement