Indecisive driving

oiiii!!! cannot liddat lah, wait tonight, they all come out and vindicate you...dun play play....they will say they also driver, etc etc.....tsk tsk...you CARist :D:D

thanks bro! I cannot say, kena embargo....FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.....they will wage a riot agst me...i scaaaaaat [sweatdrop]

Scared what? The truth will always be the truth. Even if a bunch of morons refuse to believe, it does not change the truth.

ps. I also place red-platers on my danger list.

Turbocharged

OPC scheme was a copout by the authorities to appeal to the loser mentality. All the costs are borne by owners of regular cars. OPC scheme should be scrapped and consigned to history. And the drivers ... less said better.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Scared what? The truth will always be the truth. Even if a bunch of morons refuse to believe, it does not change the truth.

the trifecta for me is - red plate, 'p' plate, female driver. if i see this, i will siam far, far, far away.

Turbocharged

oiiii!!! cannot liddat lah, wait tonight, they all come out and vindicate you...dun play play....they will say they also driver, etc etc.....tsk tsk...you CARist :D:D

thanks bro! I cannot say, kena embargo....FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.....they will wage a riot agst me...i scaaaaaat [sweatdrop]

Oi...vindicate is to prove correct - as in "he was vindicated" - what he was saying was proven to be accurate / correct

Turbocharged

OPC scheme was a copout by the authorities to appeal to the loser mentality. All the costs are borne by owners of regular cars. OPC scheme should be scrapped and consigned to history. And the drivers ... less said better.

I dunno - for those that really only use car during weekend or to drive up north - not so bad.

After all, a $17k discount not small, and if only use weekend don't add to congestion....

• Praise 1

Oi...vindicate is to prove correct - as in "he was vindicated" - what he was saying was proven to be accurate / correct

Errrr.. Exactly my pt... Lol they will want to prove or show their proof that they are good drivers...... NOT

Perhaps adjudicate then... Lol

I could praise n give I 5000 pts for tt if I could

I dunno - for those that really only use car during weekend or to drive up north - not so bad.

After all, a $17k discount not small, and if only use weekend don't add to congestion....

No la 17k is what I spend monthly only damn credit card.. Online shopping

Yup bro.. We know it but they dun

I hv been there whr here I was accused of being marginalist, condescending etc

Of cos I ignore cos the mentality is there aldy so nothing said can prove otherwise

That said the major hols I never drive on the roads for the same reason

But I must admit, I used to have a red plate WRX as a spare car at home for fun and to let my dad enjoy some boost when he wanted. Sibeh bang for the buck, under 60k brand new at the time. So there are the minority that get red plates for "other" reasons.

Even then I siam other red plates. :ph34r:

Turbocharged

You get some of the worst jam around weekends. Especially going into town and around town area. I have since avoided going to town on weekends. Therefore, the OPCs have deprived me of using my car(s) on weekends and public holidays. Do I get any rebate from LTA? Why do I have to bear the consequences of their popularist policy? OPCs contributes to traffic jams as our roads are highly utilized even during off peak hours. It is silly that we should have a policy that multiplies a problem instead of resolving it.... and I am still not going to comment on the drivers.

You get some of the worst jam around weekends. Especially going into town and around town area. I have since avoided going to town on weekends. Therefore, the OPCs have deprived me of using my car(s) on weekends and public holidays. Do I get any rebate from LTA? Why do I have to bear the consequences of their popularist policy? OPCs contributes to traffic jams as our roads are highly utilized even during off peak hours. It is silly that we should have a policy that multiplies a problem instead of resolving it.... and I am still not going to comment on the drivers.

You are a PLATIST...discriminate red plates

Turbocharged

I don't go to town in the weekend either...

and please - they're Vampire Cars!

Aiya, I've seen plenty of drivers that cannot make up their mind. To be fair, black plates also like that.

Good thing is I drive real damn slow so usually I just have a good laugh.

• Praise 1

What is so difficult to exit first and Make a U-turn to detour?

not for this particular exit..there is no u-turn

↡ Advertisement