Jump to content

BMW Scumbag Driver


Cavver
 Share

Recommended Posts

Based on what happened to the Honda civic kim jong un, this fellow will be going to jail and getting license revoked. Unless he's connected, then we know what will happen.

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supercharged

Based on what happened to the Honda civic kim jong un, this fellow will be going to jail and getting license revoked. Unless he's connected, then we know what will happen.

 

this fella didn't do anything that endangered anyone,

and he even stopped eventually so nothing gonna happen to him.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Supercharged

floor never mind. match your speed than you super tulan.

i ever kenna one, where i was suppose to exit 1 to Tuas on the BKE. KNN, match speed with me, i ended up exiting 1 towards Changi.

traffic too heavy to stop in the middle of the road.

 

really mother f**ker~!

if i was driving a lorry, i confirm will bang the bugger.

he lucky i got kid in my car, cuss and swear, spend 20 mins to detour back to my original route.

 

 

the problem with most drivers in Spore is that we lack the 5 sec courtesy you mentioned and patience.

 

A classic example would be lane change, in countries like Australia and the states people see u signal lane change most people there release the accelerator and try to let you cut in but in Singapore people actually floor the accelerator and make sure you dont cut in.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

floor never mind. match your speed than you super tulan.

i ever kenna one, where i was suppose to exit 1 to Tuas on the BKE. KNN, match speed with me, i ended up exiting 1 towards Changi.

traffic too heavy to stop in the middle of the road.

 

really mother f**ker~!

if i was driving a lorry, i confirm will bang the bugger.

he lucky i got kid in my car, cuss and swear, spend 20 mins to detour back to my original route.

 

 

 

On the road, 9.9 times out of 10, I can floor it and smoke the "blocker" if I feel so inclined.

 

But I restrain myself because I am scared of the white ghosts. [sweatdrop]

Link to post
Share on other sites

In wet dreams?

 

 

 

How to when you always disturb me in my sleep? :wub:

 


Knn, 1M si bo......

 

 

 

Then I how? Only 1 series. [bigcry]

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Supercharged

ahh... that is the problem with the current batch of people you see?

whoever can flaunt the cash, deem themselves as king.

stupid mentality. yet you seem them a dime a dozen.

 

sad. real sad. and to think i have to raise my kid in this kinda environment.

I hope i can be a good father to teach him to be better than these people that surrounds him.

 

 

Singaporeans don't know how to drive. Vehicles already so expensive, and yet drive recklessly. Don't think because you got a car, you have the right to knock the peasants down. We need more CCTV and TP on road to catch these reckless brat! Got money so what? We will be burned in the same crematorium,, probably become neighbours for eternity. Can't we make this small island a more pleasant place to live in? We only have 100 years at most on Earth, can't we do something good for the community? Why must we bully the weak and suck up to the rich? Does life have different values? Is your life more worthy than mine because you drove a BMW? Does that mean someone who drove a Ferrari and knock down BMW drivers? Does that mean someone driving Bugatti Veyron and murder Ferrari drivers? Does that mean someone who own a private Jet can crash kill those Veyron owners? Does that mean those carrying weapons can anyhow shoot down aeroplane? Singapore's economy may not last another 50 years, till then we shall all hug together and cry. Wait till our neighbouring countries invade us, then you know what is life all about.

 


even with video, you think our TP will step in and charge him for road rage?

 

The BMW driver really ki siow already like a little kid throw tantrum!! Hope he kena jialat jialat!!

 

[shakehead] supposed to be the victim... no become the agressor liow. [shakehead]


bro, i cannot afford a high power car lah.

me errand boy, 4 wheels can move family from point A to point B, tiao chio liow loh [laugh]

 

 

On the road, 9.9 times out of 10, I can floor it and smoke the "blocker" if I feel so inclined.

 

But I restrain myself because I am scared of the white ghosts. [sweatdrop]

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Na beiz... I almost clicked dislike lol.....

 

"On the road, 9.9 times out of 10, I can floor it and smoke the "blocker" if I feel so inclined."

 

 

 

 

 

No lah, only a humble 1 series 5-door hatch.

 

Seriously. :D

 

Edited by Achtung
Link to post
Share on other sites

i think the BMW driver and his companion are small time gangsters....else they would not behaved like that....

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

well said. True that. I still rem one incident many years ago, my fren hit the back of a jag. His car, a BMW, smashed and caved in front.

 

The Jag owner got out, saw the bumper, brushed off the dust and then told my friend, 'drive carefully next time'. Then got in car, droove off!!! [thumbsup][thumbsup] No claims whatsoever, and that day was a day my friend remembers for life!

 

That, to me, is the epitome of CLASS! That is something $$$ cannot buy!

 

My friend learnt from that and has done that a few times as well, brushing off the small stuff and just move off! I learnt as well.

 

most of the scratches i have on my car are from other vehicles who bump into me. Never claimed anything from the other party for scatches. superficial only.\ then again, my car is just a b&b so heart not so pain

 

hope more ppl can let it go. The other day my car door touched the wrx next to me. the driver was so mad like i killed his dog. He told me the scratch cannot be removed/ i looked closed up also couldnt find the scratch or dent. wtf man

Link to post
Share on other sites

Supercharged

[laugh]

 

Na beiz... I almost clicked dislike lol.....

 

"On the road, 9.9 times out of 10, I can floor it and smoke the "blocker" if I feel so inclined."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Na beiz... I almost clicked dislike lol.....

 

"On the road, 9.9 times out of 10, I can floor it and smoke the "blocker" if I feel so inclined."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everything I posted is the literal truth. Ask Undertaker. :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Supercharged

so... what happened after that?

did he insist on payment?

 

 

most of the scratches i have on my car are from other vehicles who bump into me. Never claimed anything from the other party for scatches. superficial only.\ then again, my car is just a b&b so heart not so pain

 

hope more ppl can let it go. The other day my car door touched the wrx next to me. the driver was so mad like i killed his dog. He told me the scratch cannot be removed/ i looked closed up also couldnt find the scratch or dent. wtf man

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

so... what happened after that?

did he insist on payment?

 

 

 

nothing to repair, maybe a dot on his paintwork? i couldnt even find it

 

his wife/gf just came down the car and told me to forget it, while the guy was still fuming over an imaginary terrible scratch. LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites

Supercharged

LOL... i see.

 

 

nothing to repair, maybe a dot on his paintwork? i couldnt even find it

 

his wife/gf just came down the car and told me to forget it, while the guy was still fuming over an imaginary terrible scratch. LOL

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I prefer asking Brother Love..... or Honky Tonk man.

 

 

 

 

Is that the one who likes to give "surprise love" by sneaking up from behind? [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...