Manchester United 2015/16 - Fight back to top

Vid

Congrats guys on the FA cup win!

Despite all the upheavals this season, u did manage to get silverware n despite some pundits saying it's not the title nor UCL, I don't quite agree as a Cup is better than finishing runner up in EPL or UCL, well done!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8

Your other heart has spoken

Many million prayers around the world have been heard.

Man U won the FA cup in thrilling fashion with sending off and extra time

and LVG leaving with head held high

Give him some Respect, everyone  :a-m1212:

Jose, my, my.....  

What a journey it is going to be...

5* popcorn award winning show coming...... :a-happy:

half hearted fan....
ha ha ha

• Praise 12

(edited)

LvG's management sux... Juz come out and say something.. Doing nothing achieves nothing..

Edited by SuPerBoRed
  • Praise 1

Not sure if its just me.

Find it pathetic and disrespectful. I just celebrated Utd cup win in early morning and after waking up, everywhere is saying LVG is going soon.

He may have struggle, A cup win is still a trophy and he deserves to enjoy it.

• Praise 1

Not sure if its just me.

Find it pathetic and disrespectful. I just celebrated Utd cup win in early morning and after waking up, everywhere is saying LVG is going soon.

He may have struggle, A cup win is still a trophy and he deserves to enjoy it.

Yup. It isn't just u

It's not official yet.

But the Guardian headlined " LvG's tactic left MU players close to mutiny, the scale of disillusionment in the dressing room laid bare as LvG era ended to little sympathy among players and fans"

Dailymail, for a long time supporter of LvG or SAF/Giggs camp reported that LvG was told of the sacking by his wife after the FA cup win.

If only he had let the players played as they did in the Cup Final match in and match out.

With all the big hoohaa , J.M 99% going to MU ,

his first signing might be a 35 years old attacker with ego bigger then him, and maybe taking 1/2 million in 1 week.

wonder wat will happen to rashford , lingard, all the youngster.

• Praise 2

his first signing might be a 35 years old attacker with ego bigger then him, and maybe taking 1/2 million in 1 week.

Sell to Pool to pay for the half a million pound per week guy.... :XD:

Twincharged

:a-bang:

Saw a sea of Red Devils fans all clad in Red top, watching the dreadful 1-1 match b4 jesse scored the magnificent winner over Cry.

I was one of the Devils fan in White top@Robertson Quay area, moves away when some stupid Ang Mo fans creating a fuss, breaking beer bottles and shouting a loud, which is baffling, anyway glad United won and LVG has his calling thereafter, Jose is set to be the new manager.

Question is: " Can Mourinho made Manchester United change guards and made them the attacking Devils once again? "

Whatever it is, we shall see a set of new coaching staff, players and maybe Ed Woodward replacement, it is really over for Ed, not really LVG.

man u fan are not easy to satify,

they want to win,

they want to see nice attacking football.

and they want to see their youngster being devloped

• Praise 1

JM sure work fast hands, fast legs ..... :a-happy:

Sky Sports : 

1) JOSE WANTS STONES AND GOMES?

According to reports in Monday's Guardian, Jose Mourinho will target Everton defender John Stones and Valencia midfielder Andre Gomes as part of a £150m spending spree if he takes over at Manchester United.

2) 'JOSE HAS LEARNT HIS LESSON'

Jose Mourinho will have learnt from the mistakes he made during his second spell at Chelsea, according to former England U21 manager Peter Taylor.

Sky sources understand Mourinho is set to replace Louis van Gaal as Manchester United manager, with his agent Jorge Mendes due to fly into Manchester on Tuesday for talks. 

"I think even the Special One would learn from his last club and last situation," he told SSN HQ

"It's obvious he upset a few too many star players there. I think a lot of the Chelsea players were to blame. 

"In the end the Chelsea management decided to change the management and not all the players. The players are very powerful these days and you have to keep in with them."

link: http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre

JM sure work fast hands, fast legs ..... :a-happy:

Sky Sports : 

1) JOSE WANTS STONES AND GOMES?

According to reports in Monday's Guardian, Jose Mourinho will target Everton defender John Stones and Valencia midfielder Andre Gomes as part of a £150m spending spree if he takes over at Manchester United.

2) 'JOSE HAS LEARNT HIS LESSON'

Jose Mourinho will have learnt from the mistakes he made during his second spell at Chelsea, according to former England U21 manager Peter Taylor.

Sky sources understand Mourinho is set to replace Louis van Gaal as Manchester United manager, with his agent Jorge Mendes due to fly into Manchester on Tuesday for talks. 

"I think even the Special One would learn from his last club and last situation," he told SSN HQ

"It's obvious he upset a few too many star players there. I think a lot of the Chelsea players were to blame. 

"In the end the Chelsea management decided to change the management and not all the players. The players are very powerful these days and you have to keep in with them."

link: http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre

actually I am abit of his fan,

I like the way he play football

but I dun see man  u suit him

unless he can change himself to suit man u .

u can use 1 hand to count how many young propect make it during his best years in chel , inter, real

actually I am abit of his fan,

I like the way he play football

but I dun see man  u suit him

unless he can change himself to suit man u .

u can use 1 hand to count how many young propect make it during his best years in chel , inter, real

This surprise all of us .......... :slow:

Sky Sport

IBRA TO BECOME MOURINHO'S ASSISTANT?

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is set to become Jose Mourinho's assistant manager at Man Utd, according to reports in Swedish newspaper Sportsbladet.

They claim the forward, who played his final game for PSG on Saturday, will arrive at Old Trafford this summer in both a playing and coaching capacity.

link : http://www.skysports...transfer-centre

This surprise all of us .......... :slow:

Sky Sport

IBRA TO BECOME MOURINHO'S ASSISTANT?

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is set to become Jose Mourinho's assistant manager at Man Utd, according to reports in Swedish newspaper Sportsbladet.

They claim the forward, who played his final game for PSG on Saturday, will arrive at Old Trafford this summer in both a playing and coaching capacity.

link : http://www.skysports...transfer-centre

if this really happen, I think man u board is really desperate.

Yup. It isn't just u

Count me in also. Disgusting to say the least.

Show him some respect for the FA Cup win.

↡ Advertisement