Singapore Reckless Driver Part V

RadX

Bro @Lurpsexx...not nice to give people name. I agree that this things are dangerous if used carelessly. There are all sorts of people using the e-bikes and most are from the lower income. Last time $800 can buy a cheap rx100 or rxk 135 for such deliveries. Now with such high coe most of this lower incomes have downgraded to e-bikes.

I understand bro, that's why I've also refrained from mentioning their income level when talking abt their unsafe use of the ebikes as their family transport.. aside from their economic situation n making ends meet w their ebikes, it's heartbreaking to see the kids suffer if and when they get into accidents due to their parents disregard for road safety while on the ebikes.. thanks bro..
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

First video!

Looks very much like many other videos when someone follows too closely..

I hope the biker is ok, and learns to keep the proper distance..

Another motor flew over the cars who jam brake...

Must be someone on Lane 1 forced their way into Lane causing everyone to jam brake. There should be plenty of warnings that there are road works ahead. Why wait until last minute then filters out

We're into part V already? ð³

And yet another video about truckers ð

Am I evil in thinking the fcker should have hit the trailer from his side instead of his passengers?

Other day was driving along merrily on lane 2 of Bartley East viaduct.... saw an M3 on lane 1 coming fast... with a fcking truck tailgating his ass ð

Me doing 70km/h... them two buggers were probably doing 100+ given how fast they came up behind me

Maybe m3 is construction company boss followed closely by his company lorry going to site? [laugh]

Lorry driver dreaming? He didn’t even follow his own lane..either sleepy or distracted by phone

No wonder ppl getting killed on road shoulders, thanks to these idiots...