Exercising and losing weight

ODC

13 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Also true lah, at my age, seeing people going away is not a fun thing

No fun but you have to get used to it. Quite a few my batch already returned IC for various reasons. 

↡ Advertisement

22 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Also true lah, at my age, seeing people going away is not a fun thing

What here we can do is practice things that put us on right side of the statistics for longevity and quality of life in old age. But also have to accept we may sway sway be the outlier.

• Praise 4

4 hours ago, Lala81 said:

I need to batch upload my manual entries. Haha 

Today was funny. My wife sent my son to school. I went to jog with my dog. Met her downstairs while cooling down. Then she went up realised she didn't have key. I also forgot to bring my key. 

Ended up she drove over to my in laws to get the house key lol

Huh?

Your door is auto lock one?

Or gate use those big lock that just press shut?

Mine must manually turn key to lock... won't accidentally self lock out.

Turbocharged
21 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

No fun but you have to get used to it. Quite a few my batch already returned IC for various reasons. 

12 minutes ago, Ender said:

What here we can do is practice things that put us on right side of the statistics for longevity and quality of life in old age. But also have to accept we may sway sway be the outlier.

I used to it liao lah, my Poly friend go OCS boxing Kee Chia. I think that was 1993, then my secondary classmate play football and kong kah kiao. My another classmate fell at Isetan Scotts carpark from ninth floor. All in the newspapers one. Let alone for so many years, I cannot count how many gone liao. Just be positive and look forward lor

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, Arogab said:

I used to it liao lah, my Poly friend go OCS boxing Kee Chia. I think that was 1993, then my secondary classmate play football and kong kah kiao. My another classmate fell at Isetan Scotts carpark from ninth floor. All in the newspapers one. Let alone for so many years, I cannot count how many gone liao. Just be positive and look forward lor

Glad to not know you man. Hahaha…

• Haha! 5

Turbocharged
31 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

what age group is your batch in?

I had a couple old classmates or school mates also returned IC mid-late 40s a few years ago due to cancer and unexpected heart failure.

Turbocharged
15 minutes ago, Playtime said:

Huh?

Have domestic helper at home no need to care about conventional lock or fancy keypad lock. Just shout at the door and it will auto open after 1 min. 😂

• Haha! 3

1 minute ago, Kxbc said:

Have domestic helper at home no need to care about conventional lock or fancy keypad lock. Just shout at the door and it will auto open after 1 min. 😂

But like that cannot go home straight away strip and stand in front of fan cool down while watch tv le 🤣

• Haha! 4

Turbocharged
1 minute ago, Playtime said:

But like that cannot go home straight away strip and stand in front of fan cool down while watch tv le 🤣

小心着凉。😂

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Arogab said:

Individual also, my China boss drinks everyday. People say he don't drink he cannot sleep. My Chairman also never call this guy before 12pm cos they all know him for sleeping till so late them get to work one kind. He never have any health issues at 54. 

On the other hand, I got one friend is damn healthy living type and never smoke or drink type. At 54 already cannot liao. My father also like to say, it's fated. Sometimes I also cannot help but salute my old man. I used to tell him fate is not true thing. Must fight for yourself. But the old man sometimes also a bit right here and there making me confused.

Quite true. You always see those people who drinks everyday, or even eat not say healthy, or all their meals default eat outside foods, but they have not much major health issues even in their 40s and 50s. Those who damn healthy like you said, 30s already have health issues. So i guess still depend on individual body structure, genes and fate. Cannot compared and say much. Like some people eat oily and heavy taste foods often no get stroke/heart disease, but some people eat a bit of oily food, stroke liao.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
35 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Quite true. You always see those people who drinks everyday, or even eat not say healthy, or all their meals default eat outside foods, but they have not much major health issues even in their 40s and 50s. Those who damn healthy like you said, 30s already have health issues. So i guess still depend on individual body structure, genes and fate. Cannot compared and say much. Like some people eat oily and heavy taste foods often no get stroke/heart disease, but some people eat a bit of oily food, stroke liao.

Actually not that I am bad yah. My father drink, smoke and gamble so heavily till our family so poor, I thot he got 2 strokes which I rushed him both times to hospital and he still recover and outlived my mother, this is is really surprised me cos my mum suddenly gone last May liao

• Sad 4

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Glad to not know you man. Hahaha…

3 minutes ago, Arogab said:

yeah man, lucky you not my friend. hahaha

And you the very funny talker lah

• Haha! 1

36 minutes ago, Arogab said:

And you the very funny talker lah

I think talk cock in forum not counted hor…

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Playtime said:

Huh?

no we both went out without house keys at the same time. my wife left it in her other bag.
I brought my dog out, and if my family is home usually, i don't need to bring keys. I haven't ran in the morning for a while, so forgot to bring.

I locked the gate after i left. It's an add-on Duro lock, so u just push the bolt back it's locked already. Don't need keys.

Turbocharged
6 hours ago, Arogab said:

Bro, it's true, but I find it good way to control all these readings is to control the weight by eating less, exercising and drink more water. I am 50 liao. Hoping to run as fast as I do ten years ago when I did the 10km Real Run for 60 mins. But I don't expect too much and accept the grace of age and enjoy.

This age the key gauge is not timing but HR. I  used to try run 5km in 30mins until i got a hr monitor and saw my HR at that pace is close to 180. From then on i run to keep it below 150 even if slow.

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, 13177 said:

They say those people, the day they go healthy,  they will get sick instead cos the body is tuned to it already. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

46 minutes ago, Karoon said:

This age the key gauge is not timing but HR. I  used to try run 5km in 30mins until i got a hr monitor and saw my HR at that pace is close to 180. From then on i run to keep it below 150 even if slow.

Not necessary need to run based on HR.

If scare, get cardiologist to check.

I had my heart checked last year. I was given Green Light to pushed.

You also need to know what’s your functional threshold HR.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1