What Did You Makan Today PT 6

BabyBlade

Home made the best. Will always made more and keep in freezer.

Buy one skin always get soggy.

Here I have 2 type of skin. One is æ°´é¤ç®, one is äºåç®. Both bought from SS supermarket.

Wasei, havent cooked oredi looks good and filled till fat fat.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Dumpling skin more thick, wanton skin thinner and soft.

Proper dumpling skin should be thick one, most of our hawker here are selling the big wanton skin as dumpling.

At DTF this will sell as 大云吞

If you go DTF order will see the difference.

some dumpling skin is very thick, if order 10 pieces i will probably only finish the 馅 and left 5 pieces of the skin  [laugh]

Hmm anything can spoil right. Just that nitrates/nitrites in meat combats bacterial activity in leftover food.

It's essential for how meat is stored, especially processed meats like sausages, bacon typically in the west. Chinese sausage, luncheon meat etc is also same concept.

There's nitrates in veggies as well, but they are not thought to be harmful since most people consume veggies fairly quickly.

There's some other science behind it. But essentially nitrates/nitrites are necessary in stored meat products, whether naturally occurring or added artificially.

True also, thats why i always dont keep food stuff for too long in the fridge, try to cook and clear off everything within a week for veggies and within 3 days for meat. Even store in the freezer also not feel safe. Lol.

some dumpling skin is very thick, if order 10 pieces i will probably only finish the é¦ and left 5 pieces of the skin [laugh]

That's why the skin SS sold is good. Thickness just nice.

Ate this WTM at Sam Leong Road. Used to be Dajie WTM if anyone can recalled.

Nice and the chilli is shiok. $4 for this coz I added mushroom else only $3. The chicken feet I heard is also nice but I’m not a fan of it. Sold out at 12+pm already.

post-1829-0-16761700-1566362869_thumb.jpegpost-1829-0-26832200-1566362879_thumb.jpeg

The kopi peng also nice, $1.20 only.

• Praise 23

Ate this WTM at Sam Leong Road. Used to be Dajie WTM if anyone can recalled.

Nice and the chilli is shiok. $4 for this coz I added mushroom else only $3. The chicken feet I heard is also nice but I’m not a fan of it. Sold out at 12+pm already.

attachicon.gif4AC665BE-54AB-4C76-AB53-339FED7BDE63.jpegattachicon.gifC4C0631A-CA19-49C6-BE5B-C2F94D76D184.jpeg

The kopi peng also nice, $1.20 only.

This store I like the chicken rice beside. Soup add $2 only if I not wrong. Sibei shiok  [thumbsup]

• Praise 2

My helper made this for me for lunch today - Sasame crusted tuna, peas and stir fried soba with veggies

post-17237-0-94553300-1566384899_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 21

Home made the best. Will always made more and keep in freezer.

Buy one skin always get soggy.

Here I have 2 type of skin. One is 水餃皮, one is 云吞皮. Both bought from SS supermarket.

WAH very nice leh! Got sell or not?  [laugh]

Dinner at Ichiban Sushi @Changi Citypoint. Food came cold.

Mine.

post-3626-0-63347200-1566389176_thumb.jpg

Hers.

post-3626-0-44307100-1566389190_thumb.jpg

When you don't need the domestic help anymore, can let me know?  :a-bday:

My helper made this for me for lunch today - Sasame crusted tuna, peas and stir fried soba with veggies

• Praise 12

Dinner at Ichiban Sushi @Changi Citypoint. Food came cold.

Mine.

attachicon.gifIMG_8481.jpg

Hers.

attachicon.gifIMG_8480.jpg

When you don't need the domestic help anymore, can let me know? :a-bday:

So you will have all dinner home.

No more food panda, Grab food.

• Praise 1

@count-bracula @rh1667 @lala81 and other braised duck lover, this one at People's Park Complex food center also not bad.

8IYR0dc.jpg

f8AXB3V.jpg

• Praise 24

Haha yeah. Anyway I only use Food Panda. Cheaper delivery charges.

So you will have all dinner home.
No more food panda, Grab food.

↡ Advertisement