Jump to content

Watch Part V


Carbon82
 Share

Recommended Posts

Turbocharged
23 hours ago, Weez911 said:

Congrats! My friend also wants to buy this. Saw some very nice wristshots of this watch. 

Indeed, I fell in love at first sight. 

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Indeed, I fell in love at first sight. 

This watch is beautiful under many lighting conditions. Do post it more often.

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Theoldjaffa said:

Congrats bro! Very solid and heavy watch. 🥰

After rose gold, the yellow gold seems outdated 😁.....time to look for the car but seems not much needed and hesitating

Link to post
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Arogab said:

After rose gold, the yellow gold seems outdated 😁.....time to look for the car but seems not much needed and hesitating

Agrreed. Yellow looks so ah pek. I disappear before bro T2 appears😁

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/23/2020 at 1:55 PM, Arogab said:

Cheers......Covid-19 brought some luck. Economy no good also bring some opportunities:grin:

20200623_080813.jpg

I am too jealous to congratulate you 😜

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Was reading on Omega watches and came across something I am clueless.

There is this coaxial and professional imprinted on the face.

What's the difference?

Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

Was reading on Omega watches and came across something I am clueless.

There is this coaxial and professional imprinted on the face.

What's the difference?

Omega Coaxial Is equivalent to BMW B58

Edited by inlinesix
  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Hamburger said:

And professional is N55? 

I think only Speedmaster got professional.  Not sure about the Professional.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hamburger said:

Was reading on Omega watches and came across something I am clueless.

There is this coaxial and professional imprinted on the face.

What's the difference?

Coaxial is the movement

professional is a market positioning/term

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged
9 hours ago, RH1667 said:

I am too jealous to congratulate you 😜

Bro, I always help others to buy. So when got quota, I sometimes given😁

  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

My first brand new rollie, from local AD.

Feels good to have my own name on the warranty card for a change!

Wasn’t expecting to get it so soon as I’ve only been on the wait list for 2 months.

Maybe this is an unpopular model which no one wants but it’s ok cos this Watch is good for me based on fengshui reasons.

Hard to capture the sunburst blue, but this watch looks better in real life than in pics.

 

 

08E4F49A-3A76-4715-81E7-014B810408F1.jpeg

E8638FEC-451F-4817-B693-5D32B5146D20.jpeg

  • Praise 14
Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
32 minutes ago, Theoldjaffa said:

 

 

 

 

E8638FEC-451F-4817-B693-5D32B5146D20.jpeg

British Shorthair very Chio like Milgauss😍😍😍

Edited by Inlinefour
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...