• Cat E => $158,004 [Oct 2023]

Lowest Record

• Cat A => $2 [Nov 2008]
  • Cat B => $200 [Jan 2009]
  • Cat C => $1 [Mar 2007]
  • Cat D => $1 [Mar 2003]
  • Cat E => $3,000 [Feb 2009]

Upcoming Bidding Exercise

The details of the November 1st open bidding exercise for Certificates of Entitlement (COEs) are as follows:

Tender opens: Monday, 6 November 2023, 12 noon
Tender closes: Wednesday, 8 November 2023, 4.00 pm
Tender results: Wednesday, 8 November 2023
 (Available on www.onemotoring.lta.gov.sg)

The total quota available for this tender is 2,411 for the following vehicle categories:

NON-TRANSFERABLE CATEGORIES
Category A : Cars 
(up to 1,600cc and maximum power up to 97kW (130bhp); and fully electric car with maximum power up to 110kW (147bhp)) => 924
Category B : Cars 
(above 1,600cc or maximum power above 97kW (130bhp); and fully electric car with maximum power above 110kW (147bhp)) => 636
Category D : Motorcycles => 520

TRANSFERABLE CATEGORIES
Category C : Goods Vehicles and Buses => 190
Category E : Open Category => 141

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8

Sgprean should be either very rich or very kam gong if coe price still dont come down with the increase in quota. I think  should be time for COE price to come down by at least 10k per category. Or rather to say, my dream 😄

• Haha! 2

On 11/5/2023 at 10:04 PM, yishunite said:

Just for 1 rd can. Then all chiong and onwards to 200k

Ya, just like motorcycle Cat, drop 1 round after policy changed then chiong again. I think COE won’t come down much. 

• Haha! 1

COE price should come down but wont be cheap enough for many to change car. My own suspicion is during the coming years when there are higher COE quota, LTA will implement negative growth to pull back the current over allocation, which will cause the COE price to stay reasonably high that there may be no more 30k or 50k COE.

• Sad 1

On 11/6/2023 at 8:19 AM, Ct3833 said:

COE price should come down but wont be cheap enough for many to change car. My own suspicion is during the coming years when there are higher COE quota, LTA will implement negative growth to pull back the current over allocation, which will cause the COE price to stay reasonably high that there may be no more 30k or 50k COE.

I personally prefer that LTA do whatever necessary to even out the feast-famine 10-year cycle and ensure a more stable COE price target every year (say 50~60K for tax revenue purpose), instead of $1k in one month and $150K in another. 

In order to even out the supply, yes, must bite the bullet and increase the supply more than the ideal no of cars allowed on the road for the first year or two. In subsequent feast years, artificially reduce the COE supply accordingly. No single transport minister has the guts to make a drastic change to the broken COE policy!!

• Praise 2

Aiyah, I told you one company spend money like hell and no revenue one. the boss got many other entities and they still around. That means just like someone say. The Fujian guys gone but still got others, and worse, other Fujian guys. Haha

On 11/6/2023 at 12:15 PM, Arogab said:

Aiyah, I told you one company spend money like hell and no revenue one. the boss got many other entities and they still around. That means just like someone say. The Fujian guys gone but still got others, and worse, other Fujian guys. Haha

Unless someone makes a Police Report, no action will be taken.

On 11/6/2023 at 11:28 AM, inlinesix said:

Unless someone makes a Police Report, no action will be taken.

Is ok for me. Haha

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1