Ody_2004 Turbocharged May 29, 2022 Share May 29, 2022 13 hours ago, mersaylee said: Just found these when I was looking for the lights...didn't realise I've bought so many spare items since 2020...chao turtle covid...made me paid for those unnecessary discretionaries😅 TaBao and Aliexpress? hee.. Lights must get good one.. they your savior.. likewise for helmet. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mersaylee Hypersonic May 29, 2022 Share May 29, 2022 22 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said: TaBao and Aliexpress? hee.. Lights must get good one.. they your savior.. likewise for helmet. Ali n Lazada...my kind of speed hit lamp pole or tree also won't cause a dent to the helmet 😁 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Heartlander Turbocharged May 29, 2022 Share May 29, 2022 19 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said: TaBao and Aliexpress? hee.. Lights must get good one.. they your savior.. likewise for helmet. If I cycle on the road then I will agree 100% as every little improvement in visibility counts as it might mean life and death, But for those who cycle on PCN and pavement, can shine can already lah. To be honest I will hate it when momentarilty blinded by cyclists with very strong front lights. There should be a law to force cyclists to point their lights downwards, like for cars. 3 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ody_2004 Turbocharged May 29, 2022 Share May 29, 2022 10 minutes ago, mersaylee said: Ali n Lazada...my kind of speed hit lamp pole or tree also won't cause a dent to the helmet 😁 Bro bro.. hard to say de lah.. sometimes not abt speed but how one falls.. I personally saved 3 times by helmets. 3 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mersaylee Hypersonic May 29, 2022 Share May 29, 2022 8 minutes ago, Heartlander said: If I cycle on the road then I will agree 100% as every little improvement in visibility counts as it might mean life and death, But for those who cycle on PCN and pavement, can shine can already lah. To be honest I will hate it when momentarilty blinded by cyclists with very strong front lights. There should be a law to force cyclists to point their lights downwards, like for cars. Mostly are civic minded and will tilt the light downward especially when they are bright blinkers at PCN...only leotards are stupiak to point them upward to cause irritation off the rear view mirrors...😡 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mersaylee Hypersonic May 29, 2022 Share May 29, 2022 (edited) 3 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said: Bro bro.. hard to say de lah.. sometimes not abt speed but how one falls.. I personally saved 3 times by helmets. How to fall with that kind of speed or lack of along pcn? The xmm must be darn chio for me to buang 😁 Edited May 29, 2022 by mersaylee Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ody_2004 Turbocharged May 29, 2022 Share May 29, 2022 1 minute ago, mersaylee said: How to fall with that kind of speed or lack of along pcn? The xmm must be darn chio for me to buang 😁 u kenna one hand gun cyclist one time then u come back tell me! whahahahahha.. just like yesterday one leisure walker walk walk then SUDDENLY STOP and U-turn! he din know i coming from behind.. lucky my speed was slow and managed to brake till my rear wheel lifted.. he just say "Sorry sorry.." 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
inlinesix Hypersonic May 29, 2022 Share May 29, 2022 44 minutes ago, mersaylee said: Mostly are civic minded and will tilt the light downward especially when they are bright blinkers at PCN...only leotards are stupiak to point them upward to cause irritation off the rear view mirrors...😡 I have off road light on my Brompton. If I meet KL cabby, I will shine its cabin brightly 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ender Hypersonic May 29, 2022 Share May 29, 2022 51 minutes ago, mersaylee said: Mostly are civic minded and will tilt the light downward especially when they are bright blinkers at PCN...only leotards are stupiak to point them upward to cause irritation off the rear view mirrors...😡 I run every night at the pcn. I observed it's usually the femae riders in their foldies shining the light right at my face. 5 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Volvobrick Hypersonic May 29, 2022 Share May 29, 2022 (edited) 25 minutes ago, Ender said: I run every night at the pcn. I observed it's usually the femae riders in their foldies shining the light right at my face. You stared at their "headlights" ? Edited May 29, 2022 by Volvobrick 7 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mersaylee Hypersonic May 29, 2022 Share May 29, 2022 17 minutes ago, Ender said: I run every night at the pcn. I observed it's usually the femae riders in their foldies shining the light right at my face. They scared of colour wolf mah...that one must be under standing you know 😁 3 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mersaylee Hypersonic May 29, 2022 Share May 29, 2022 1 hour ago, Ody_2004 said: u kenna one hand gun cyclist one time then u come back tell me! whahahahahha.. just like yesterday one leisure walker walk walk then SUDDENLY STOP and U-turn! he din know i coming from behind.. lucky my speed was slow and managed to brake till my rear wheel lifted.. he just say "Sorry sorry.." Yesterday...wanted to ride at F1 pit kena mountain people mountain sea becos of Army Daze Open House...went to The Garden then kena Children Festival...also mountain people mountain sea...ended up at MBS boulevard...slightly better but had congregation of dogs (at least 50 of them) and their lovers (at least 2-3 per dog) with 2 legs, skateboarders, chao bengs on fixie, housewives with pram, joggers with dog in the pram, kids running around, lots of bikers (regular or occasional) including me on scan mode for xmm... Thankfully, zero mishap...😁 5 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ody_2004 Turbocharged May 30, 2022 Share May 30, 2022 Not a bad month 🤣 5 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yeshe Turbocharged May 31, 2022 Share May 31, 2022 On 5/29/2022 at 12:36 PM, Ody_2004 said: u kenna one hand gun cyclist one time then u come back tell me! whahahahahha.. just like yesterday one leisure walker walk walk then SUDDENLY STOP and U-turn! he din know i coming from behind.. lucky my speed was slow and managed to brake till my rear wheel lifted.. he just say "Sorry sorry.." Knn... I Kena that stunt once also... Zham brake all the way.... 🤬 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ody_2004 Turbocharged May 31, 2022 Share May 31, 2022 25 minutes ago, Yeshe said: Knn... I Kena that stunt once also... Zham brake all the way.... 🤬 I very scare on those zombie joggers and cyclist.. they look daze and not alert.. they will continue their path no matter what.. most times i see them i siam.. 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Freeder Hypersonic May 31, 2022 Share May 31, 2022 Cycling along PCN must be alert at all times.. must make use of our driving experience to Siam those hand gun users.. 3 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Freeder Hypersonic May 31, 2022 Share May 31, 2022 On 5/29/2022 at 1:16 PM, inlinesix said: I have off road light on my Brompton. If I meet KL cabby, I will shine its cabin brightly Later , the KL driver send u to Blk 9 , GH Sanctuary… 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mersaylee Hypersonic May 31, 2022 Share May 31, 2022 48 minutes ago, Freeder said: Cycling along PCN must be alert at all times.. must make use of our driving experience to Siam those hand gun users.. I always look right first check blind spot then overtake with almost a metre width as if they were carrying bag of D24 or MSW...if cannot I LLST tiptoes follow behind...wont mind a single bit if it's a xmm though 😁 ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Next generation of smartphones - foldable phones
Next generation of smartphones - foldable phones
Need Recommendations for a bicycle
Need Recommendations for a bicycle
Foldable static sunshade
Foldable static sunshade
Folding bikes
Folding bikes
75km-long first phase of Round Island Route opens
75km-long first phase of Round Island Route opens
Trunk Rack for Bicycle
Trunk Rack for Bicycle
83-Year-Old Man Fixes Bicycles At Pasir Ris Void Deck To Pay For Kidney Dialysis
83-Year-Old Man Fixes Bicycles At Pasir Ris Void Deck To Pay For Kidney Dialysis