Jump to content

More COE Next Year (2014) .....


Maxus-MIFA9
 Share

Recommended Posts

Actually, I am serious. Can I back out of this sale without penalty? They have not secured a coe for me. I couldn't find anything regarding cancellation of the booking.

 

Anybody?

 

Give the sale person a call. Different company has different T & C. Without knowing which company (A.D.) and T & C, it is very difficult to advice.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

After seeing COE hovering above $70K for so long, my guess is once it drop below $60K, ppl start chiong in liao. They can't hold their horses any longer.

 

Buay tong ; aka premature ejaculation.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually, I am serious. Can I back out of this sale without penalty? They have not secured a coe for me. I couldn't find anything regarding cancellation of the booking.

 

Anybody?

 

Go read the "fine print" in your booking form lah. I am sure that it is stated clearly.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

U too fast kanchong spider jump the gun.

 

B patient. Good things come to those who wait. Hahaha.

 

Im still waiting. Maybe for 2016 [rolleyes] ??????

 

I got a lot of patience lor. [sunny]

only break to count how much ammo. stil havent chiong [:p]

Link to post
Share on other sites

7-year itch!!!?

 

 

Mine not itch lah.

 

Just I poor man. Can only change car when the COE price drops. Unlike those lich lich pple who can change car when COE is around $70-80K even. [shocked][shocked][shocked]

Link to post
Share on other sites

only break to count how much ammo. stil havent chiong [:p]

 

 

Hahahaha. I wonder how those pple who paid >$70K for their COE n a couple of years later they see it drop to $10K???? [bigcry]

I always wonder all those money collected from coe and erp, where does these money goes to ar?

 

Our multi-million dollar ministers salaries need to b paid hor. No Utang. All get their cheques promptly b4 the end of the month.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

should be no memory

 

the foreign talents do not know the history

 

so they pay school fees if and when the cycle turns

 

 

These cud b the new suckers who paid >$70K for their COE thinking its the norm here.

 

Only when the COE drops to <$10K wil ty realise......What goes up can also come down........but its too late for them.

 

Dun worry, there wil b many car dealers only too willing to give then some "good advice" ty can scrap their high COE cars n use the $$$ recovered to buy a new car even. Like that dealers made their comissions from them twice.

 

Well then ty sud hv learnt their lesson. But there wil still b suckers who wil pay the super high COE when ty need a car bad enough.

 

Remember the saying.."Theres a fool born every minitue".

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually, I am serious. Can I back out of this sale without penalty? They have not secured a coe for me. I couldn't find anything regarding cancellation of the booking.

 

Anybody?

 

 

Go tru yr contract with a magnifying glass carefully. Then discuss with the salesman who sold u the car.

 

If he is half-decent, he might b able to help u. Or he need to meet his quota n wil tell u, u back out u hv to pay the Penalty Clause. [bigcry]

 

 

 

Might as well employ monkeys to do the job.... cheaper and just as smart!!! [grin]

 

 

Sometimes I wonder if they do? Like monkey see, monkey do. Just follow the leader to b safe.

 

Those monkeys eat not golden peanuts but only Diamond Peanuts hor.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

All along I always feel the jams are 'artificial' so as to discourage sgpreans going over to JB for shopping and cheaper petrol. [mad][mad]

 

 

Isnt it so obvious? [sly]

 

U see how come our airports n seaports dun have such jams to clear ICA?????

 

Maybe cos those travellers cant buy the things those going to JB in cars can buy. <_<

 

We just need to observe n use some common sense n put two n two together.

 

I wait for the day when MY is more expensive than SG n we will suddenly see those cway jams disappear like magic. [rolleyes]

After seeing COE hovering above $70K for so long, my guess is once it drop below $60K, ppl start chiong in liao. They can't hold their horses any longer.

 

 

Those who can wait will. Then we see it crash like b4. Last time from >$100K to <$10K in less than 2 years only.

Link to post
Share on other sites

So maybe P8P this time also smart liao.. never give out candies since they know sure lose :(

 

Ty wun give up so easily.

 

Ty die die wan to hold the power cos the money is damm good hor. Ours r the highest paid ministers/PM etc IN THE WORLD.

 

Even higher than what US/UK/German politicians n PRESIDENTS make. [speechless]

 

And our GDP is much less than theirs. Either theirs r grossly under-paid or ours r grossly over-paid.

Link to post
Share on other sites

i think they are happy to change car ... hehe

 

 

 

Hahahaha. I wonder how those pple who paid >$70K for their COE n a couple of years later they see it drop to $10K???? [bigcry]

 

 

Our multi-million dollar ministers salaries need to b paid hor. No Utang. All get their cheques promptly b4 the end of the month.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I wait for the day when MY is more expensive than SG n we will suddenly see those cway jams disappear like magic. [rolleyes]

 

.

Causeway still will be jammed..... with Malaysians coming to Singapore to shop for cheap stuff!

  • Praise 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Mine not itch lah.

 

Just I poor man. Can only change car when the COE price drops. Unlike those lich lich pple who can change car when COE is around $70-80K even. [shocked][shocked][shocked]

I usually itch after 2-3 years, but no choice no $$$. Usually I won't drive my cars beyond 6th year, now I think have to keep it till scrap

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

They come here to scoop up "branded" stuff like Giodano. Yes, Giodano to them is branded stuff. [laugh]

 

Causeway still will be jammed..... with Malaysians coming to Singapore to shop for cheap stuff!

 

Edited by Kangadrool
Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

 

Those who can wait will. Then we see it crash like b4. Last time from >$100K to <$10K in less than 2 years only.

 

 

I remember many friends renewed COE when PQP dropped to 3k (for 10year) around 2009. Maybe we will see a repeat soon. [grin]

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

i think they are happy to change car ... hehe

 

 

 

Happy or not happy wil also say "Happy". Nobody wil want to admit ty feel like a fool.

 

How wil u feel if I say I paid $300 for exactly the same TV that u hv bought for $3,000 only recently?

 

U will die die look for any differences in the TV to justify why u paid $3,000 n not $300.

 

Nobody likes to look silly by overpaying for something.

 

Thats why the stock market can make some pple very rich n some very poor. [sly]

Causeway still will be jammed..... with Malaysians coming to Singapore to shop for cheap stuff!

 

 

Yes to them these r "branded" stuff. But its cheaper here cos we dun hv tax on these. They hv a tax on everything imported. Anything imported is "atas" to them. Hahaha.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I usually itch after 2-3 years, but no choice no $$$. Usually I won't drive my cars beyond 6th year, now I think have to keep it till scrap

 

I learnt long ago its cheapest to keep my car for as close to 10 years as possible. Then the cost is greatly reduced.

 

So for the last 3 cars I had were kept till almost 10 years b4 scrap(trade-in for another car).

 

Everytime u change car, there r many hidden costs which make it much more expensive than most pple realise.

 

As long as I can maintain my cars well without major problems n faults, its easy to keep a car for 20 or 30 years even. Now modern cars can easily last >20 years if well taken of.

 

I just avoid dishonest n tricky mechanics n workshops. These r the main things which wil cause many pple to sell their cars too soon cos it wl seem that their cars have many problems n r getting too expensive to maintain. All those"problems" were put there by those dishonest mechs.

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...