macrosszero Turbocharged September 4, 2019 Share September 4, 2019 Testing. Happy to see that the forum is back to its usual speedy self. Still not keen on the wasted blank space between posts. Is it something users can set for themselves? ↡ Advertisement 3 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
therock Supersonic September 4, 2019 Share September 4, 2019 2 hours ago, Lala81 said: I think it's a good time to refresh the older threads. Anyway at most just put a "(continued)" lor. Ha they keep telling us to make new threads Yeah +10 Maybe keep the threads to say 500 posts max and then allow someone to start a new one? It might upset those who started the original ones I suppose... 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mcpd001 Admin September 4, 2019 Share September 4, 2019 Shortcuts is back! All participated posts and new posts since last visit links are fixed! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wt_know Hypersonic September 4, 2019 Share September 4, 2019 how to delete all the notifications that have been read? 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mcpd001 Admin September 4, 2019 Share September 4, 2019 On 9/3/2019 at 11:35 AM, therock said: Is anyone able to get this to work? I like navigating this to the right section, but when I click on it, there's no response.. temporarily disabled this menu until sorted out... 🤔 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kyrios Turbocharged September 4, 2019 Share September 4, 2019 9 hours ago, Beregond said: the search is buggy. i try plastic or KFC no result, i remember got a thread on it. cos ntuc gonna trial charging for plastic bag Go bro...start one..looks like cost of living up up up again Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beanoyip Turbocharged September 4, 2019 Share September 4, 2019 11 hours ago, Wt_know said: how to delete all the notifications that have been read? Once you read it'll be unbold. don't think there's a way to delete notifications Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wt_know Hypersonic September 4, 2019 Share September 4, 2019 45 minutes ago, Beanoyip said: Once you read it'll be unbold. don't think there's a way to delete notifications previously can delete but now cannot Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jamesc Hypersonic September 5, 2019 Share September 5, 2019 Can increase the font size for handphone version? It's a bit small. Thank you very much. can be same size font as when typing a reply. That's a good size. 3 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
1fast1 Supersonic September 5, 2019 Share September 5, 2019 May I ask why the new "sort of praise" function options are restricted to praise (positive), dislike (negative), angry, shocked, sad (all presumably negative)? Why those? Why one positive and four that sound hella negative? I would really like "Funny" (or "Hilarious") in the options, especially if we're going with weird things like angry/sad/shocked. But I still wouldn't know how to interpret those three - does that mean they're angry/sad/shocked about my post or the subject matter? Example: if I make a post about some joker stirring sheet in social media, does an "angry" mean they're pissed off at the guy for making those posts or for me at bringing it up and/or expressing an opinion they're not happy with? Easier with just a binary choice I think. Also, I'm sure I'm missing something, but (at least by phone) I can't figure out how to leave a note with the praise. 5 1 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RadX Moderator September 5, 2019 Share September 5, 2019 12 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said: May I ask why the new "sort of praise" function options are restricted to praise (positive), dislike (negative), angry, shocked, sad (all presumably negative)? Why those? Why one positive and four that sound hella negative? I would really like "Funny" (or "Hilarious") in the options, especially if we're going with weird things like angry/sad/shocked. But I still wouldn't know how to interpret those three - does that mean they're angry/sad/shocked about my post or the subject matter? Example: if I make a post about some joker stirring sheet in social media, does an "angry" mean they're pissed off at the guy for making those posts or for me at bringing it up and/or expressing an opinion they're not happy with? Easier with just a binary choice I think. Also, I'm sure I'm missing something, but (at least by phone) I can't figure out how to leave a note with the praise. Your “note” is like speech so betta not hahaah I did recommend too the laugh icon for the other reactions 4 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
1fast1 Supersonic September 5, 2019 Share September 5, 2019 28 minutes ago, RadX said: Your “note” is like speech so betta not hahaah I did recommend too the laugh icon for the other reactions KNN set a ridiculously low character limit in the old comment field also tell me too chong hei. 😂 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
therock Supersonic September 5, 2019 Share September 5, 2019 Did the system just choke for over two hours? 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PSP415 Supersonic September 6, 2019 Share September 6, 2019 (edited) For feedback. When click on thread "bus and train fares may be increase..." this is what i got : Tried a few times still same same. Text all squeezed to one side to test for eye flower . So far only for this thread (i did not try all other threads). Edited September 6, 2019 by PSP415 2 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
1fast1 Supersonic September 6, 2019 Share September 6, 2019 10 hours ago, therock said: Did the system just choke for over two hours? Yes I was complaining to undertaker yesterday lol. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TangoCharlie Supersonic September 6, 2019 Share September 6, 2019 Feedback copy and paste " @TangoCharlie " gives me @TangoCharlie. Previous version works. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
pChou Admin September 6, 2019 Share September 6, 2019 22 hours ago, Jamesc said: Can increase the font size for handphone version? It's a bit small. Thank you very much. can be same size font as when typing a reply. That's a good size. We'll be increasing the font size 1 point today on desktop and mobile. But the font size to be same as typing, too big lah, later need to scroll so long just to read a thead. hahaha Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
pChou Admin September 6, 2019 Share September 6, 2019 13 hours ago, therock said: Did the system just choke for over two hours? Yeah the team tweak the server a bit yesterday. They are trying to figure out how to bring out the best speed. At least we dont get 504 503 so much anymore. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Part of Orchard Road to be pedestrianised, Istana Park expanded as part of revamp
Part of Orchard Road to be pedestrianised, Istana Park expanded as part of revamp
Sgcarmart's Community Telegram group is now live!
Sgcarmart's Community Telegram group is now live!
Win Sgcarmart NETS Motoring Cards, only at Fujiwara Tofu SG!
Win Sgcarmart NETS Motoring Cards, only at Fujiwara Tofu SG!
Sgcarmart Beyond Motion is happening this 21-22 March at Suntec Convention Centre! SAVE THE DATE!
Sgcarmart Beyond Motion is happening this 21-22 March at Suntec Convention Centre! SAVE THE DATE!
PSA: Cloudflare outage takes down many websites
PSA: Cloudflare outage takes down many websites
Bought a pre-owned Toyota in 2025? Get Your Free Servicing Here!
Bought a pre-owned Toyota in 2025? Get Your Free Servicing Here!
Win a Limited-Edition Mazda RX-7 Diecast in Sgcarmart livery!
Win a Limited-Edition Mazda RX-7 Diecast in Sgcarmart livery!
Bought a pre-owned Lexus in 2025? Get Your Complimentary Servicing Here!
Bought a pre-owned Lexus in 2025? Get Your Complimentary Servicing Here!