Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

2 hours ago, sake said:

Carros Centre, many P cars (esp air-cooled ones) to feast my eyes on. Can also talk shop with other owners.

Yes bro, Ah Wai's place always got. 

Ah Wai is a great guy. I test drove a manual 996 turbo that was for sale with him on the roof of Carros (nice empty space) and kinda scared him cos I was (controlled) drifting the car a bit at slightly high speed. 😂

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Haha! 1

26 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

This kind driver has total disregard to the law. If it is not punished, then TP really lose face....

Poor elders were so lucky. And so was the driver. They would've been injured or worse and he would've lost his licence and likely his freedom also.

11 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

knn must be car fault again!!!!

No car around to force them into a single file? 

Hope they crash more often. Covid lock down damn sian. Need more laughs. 

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

This type should have their licence taken away. Almost kill someone and yet continued to beat the red light. 

1 hour ago, commonjunks said:

Not only he almost hit pedestrian but he ran red light after entire episode.

so 12 points for running red light, is there any points to drive dangerously and almost cause accident?

1 hour ago, Beanoyip said:

I have a feeling the Audi had pre sense braked for him.. rather than him stopping himself..

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

I don’t even think the driver braked himself. Probably this one kick in.

Audi pre sense front

The optional Audi pre sense front system, including predictive pedestrian protection, scans the road for other vehicles through the entire speed range and up to 65 km/h (40.4 mph) for pedestrians. On threat of a collision, the system warns the driver according to a graduated concept: If necessary, it initiates automatic partial braking, and depending on the situation full deceleration as well. Depending on the situation, a brake intervention can either completely avoid an accident or mitigate its severity thanks to a lower collision speed. If necessary, Audi pre sense basic also kicks in, initiating preventive measures to protect the occupants. The front seat belts are electrically tensioned, and the windows and the sunroof are closed.

The driver probably wondering "Huh why my car suddenly jam brake??"

Next day go PA to comprain.

• Haha! 4

1 minute ago, boonhat_91 said:

Hahaha...yah. He tell the SA...Oei, why my car stop suddenly while driving when got people in front of my car? 🤣

3 minutes ago, boonhat_91 said:

Ah bro, don't why it stops at red light ah. Can fix or not 😁

6 hours ago, Sdf4786k said:

thats a slippery slope, have to spend tons of money to create that after you tune and not cause CEL or kill the CAT.

Unless its stock and out of the box or have a tricked exos valve system installed.

I think just run rich and decat/change mid pipe and muffler should be able to get the pops. 

But no point go tune for these bo liao things. 

Just now, Stratovarius said:

I think just run rich and decat/change mid pipe and muffler should be able to get the pops. 

But no point go tune for these bo liao things. 

Pop and crackle is easily build into ECU nowadays.

During deceleration, injector will shoot fuel into combustion chamber with Exhaust valve open.  The fuel will leave combustion chamber and burn off at tailpipe.

The pop will only be loud when the exhaust is hot.

It helps to lower the temperature within combustion chamber.

It is not boh liao.

21 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Pop and crackle is easily build into ECU nowadays.

During deceleration, injector will shoot fuel into combustion chamber with Exhaust valve open.  The fuel will leave combustion chamber and burn off at tailpipe.

The pop will only be loud when the exhaust is hot.

It helps to lower the temperature within combustion chamber.

It is not boh liao.

And all the efforts and expense every manufacturer put into lowering carbon and other noxious emissions goes flying right out of the exhaust tips too! 

• Haha! 4

Supercharged
20 hours ago, Lordmazex said:

It's two different companies on FB. Please see the one who is replying the comments vs the one who denied involvement.

The one who was replying , their FB page is called Afterlife Funeral Planner https://www.facebook.com/afterlifefuneralsg/

So coincidental the name and logo is so similar. But i know some businesses share almost the same name to create such confusion. If getting biz can say same coy using whatever good points the more established coy has but if get into shit can say its diff coy cos diff coy name. This type of game who dont know.

• Praise 1

17 minutes ago, Xers007 said:

So coincidental the name and logo is so similar. But i know some businesses share almost the same name to create such confusion. If getting biz can say same coy using whatever good points the more established coy has but if get into shit can say its diff coy cos diff coy name. This type of game who dont know.

Last time I buy PC from Chao Ah Beng shop at sim like square he say got one year warranty don't worry. 6 mths later spoil I went back to same guy but he point to his new shop name now become Chao Ah Seng so warranty boh liao. I say how can like dat. He say why not one word difference also consider different shop you know. True story.

• Haha! 8

5 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Ok. I love it. AMG also got signature burble. All this is not really natural sounding. But I think it's nice. Lends a signature note.

My McLaren has zero pops, zero crackles, zero burbles that I can discern. I have been told flames can be seen on occasion from those driving behind me so it must be doing something, just that I can't hear it. But generally it's just loud as f**k (McLaren sports exhaust option). I would prefer something that sounds nice without waking up the whole neighbourhood when I want to take a night drive, like what's happening now. The BMW is of course much softer, but the crackles make it sound good enough for me when I get on it.

What tune did you go for? In your M240i. 

Yes,M240i,using BootMod3.

2 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Yes,M240i,using BootMod3.

Ah I was considering this. I might want to pm you a bit later if that's ok. Cheers

3 hours ago, mikk123 said:

This kind driver has total disregard to the law. If it is not punished, then TP really lose face....

But cannot see the Number Plate.

↡ Advertisement