Raeesah Khan lied!

RadX

5 hours ago, Beregond said:

Actually i must agree to what u say to some extend.

But i give it a deeper thought. If things turn around. pap screw up, and WP  use the parliament and gov resources as a weapon to attack their political rival. 

How would i feel?? I think i would feel disappointed X2

What i dun like to see is this culture breeding in the parliament and in our gov. 

Of course i not saying make mistake dun need punish, need to sack , sack, need to fine, fine, or jail. But not doing all these non stop ,debate non stop etc. Its not 1 or 2 day or, how long have this been on going in the parliament.( i lost track )

I translate this from a chinese comment. When there is real work and important issue to discuss, every 1 skip the parliament or fall asleep, When it come to wack political rival, every 1 like drink dog blood. 

Not all who do wrong receive punishment, not all who lie were taken to task! It depends on where you are, whom you associate with!

YOC and TT, full responsibilities were taken, but nothing happened! $33+ million were unaccounted for but that was considered normal. CC handed over $22.5 millions to PE still unaccounted for...There was no COP set up!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

4 hours ago, Victor68 said:

Only PAP feels it is a COP. We saw it as interrogation by CID. Make them admit guilty.

Lead...corner...strangle...🤐

3 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

I think this saga actually score more points for WP than what they have lost earlier. 

At work we usually say "to score points, create a crisis. Solve that crisis and everyone will be impressed." It's true as i have witnessed a couple of times. Look at how PS carried himself in the inquiry and how ET fumble. 

At first I thought the SC could put PS in his pocket, but it turned out otherwise!🤐

1 hour ago, Fitvip said:

Not all who do wrong receive punishment, not all who lie were taken to task! It depends on where you are, whom you associate with!

YOC and TT, full responsibilities were taken, but nothing happened! $33+ million were unaccounted for but that was considered normal. CC handed over $22.5 millions to PE still unaccounted for...There was no COP set up!

Wah serious? I didnt follow that one. I only read that they overspent like siao.

29 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

hmm .... i wonder how ET won the KHFC case? [confused] 

He didnt, did he? they were found guilty. But due to some technicality in the Law, their sentences were lightened on the appeal.  And thereafter even Shan commented that the Law on those specifics need to be amended.  I am unsure if by now after several years whether it was amended.  I certainly hope so.

and for the record, i dont think it was anything wrong of him to take up that case actually. He as a lawyer of that firm was assigned a job and he did it as a professional should/would.  Of course, he can reject but he didnt and thats another discussion.   However the reasons of defence that were presented, that i wont comment.    I didnt follow closely. 

Edited by Throttle2
  • Praise 2

It’s really weird… many days ago I already say it is a big mistake for pap to try to prove wp leadership asked RK to continue to lie as it will be hard to prove. If they fail to do it, it will look like pap lost when it is much easier to tie RK to WP and say WP candidates are crap.

pap did just that and put everything on YouTube showing how stupid ET is trying to “force” wp to admit guilt…

unless PAP has hard proof that wp leadership is in it and all these is just to record those lies by the leadership on cop….. or pap are just stupid.

• Praise 1

7 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

He didnt, did he? they were found guilty. But due to some technicality in the Law, their sentences were lightened on the appeal.  And thereafter even Shan commented that the Law on those specifics need to be amended.  I am unsure if by now after several years whether it was amended.  I certainly hope so.

and for the record, i dont think it was anything wrong of him to take up that case actually. He as a lawyer of that firm was assigned a job and he did it as a professional should/would.    But the reasons of defence that were presented, that i wont comment.    I didnt follow closely. 

yup … i didn’t mean he won the case but manage to cut “sentences” to half

since the Law was weak for that part, perhaps any lawyer would have been able to argue that case to cut sentences to half … hehe

Edited by Wt_know

wah ... learning something "new" every day ... really don't play play with lawyer ... 

"can i qualify your evidence"  ... simi sewing thread? [sweatdrop] 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 2

9 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

It’s really weird… many days ago I already say it is a big mistake for pap to try to prove wp leadership asked RK to continue to lie as it will be hard to prove. If they fail to do it, it will look like pap lost when it is much easier to tie RK to WP and say WP candidates are crap.

pap did just that and put everything on YouTube showing how stupid ET is trying to “force” wp to admit guilt…

unless PAP has hard proof that wp leadership is in it and all these is just to record those lies by the leadership on cop….. or pap are just stupid.

I feel they should just stick to the subject if RK should be stripped of parliament privlidge and be charge in court. Not use this to find problem in WP leadership... As far as thing progress after SL inquiry. Can say I appreciate why Pritam and senior members did what they did.

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 4

2 hours ago, Wt_know said:

hmm .... i wonder how ET won the KHFC case? [confused] 

Hypothetically, should be niam until the judge discount 50% off the original sentence..

He don’t want to end but the judge should be fricking sianzzz.

• Haha! 7

4 hours ago, Fitvip said:

$33+ million were unaccounted for but that was considered expected.

Remembered wrongly. Should be $13 million. 

• Praise 1