[Error] Mazda & Vezel Thread

Poortraveller

For warranty repair with KM, do we just drive over or must make an appointment first ? Can any bro advice? 

Typically I call ahead, but obviously if it's an emergency, I will drive in asap. Be prepared to leave your car there is it's something that they can't solve immediately.

I have a good working relationship with my service rep, and I SMS him before I come down. He will let me if there's a big queue.

For example, the week before CNY is usually packed, especially if you want polishing, it's best to go at least two weeks ahead.

↡ Advertisement

Nice. Can share where did you get exhaust tip from?

TIA

I bought the CF outer cover and exhaust tip from taobao. Need to drill 3 holes and rivet them together. There are ready product but those need to cut original tip and bolt on.

Cf outer cover

http://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?spm=a1z09.2.0.0.ckNqev&id=527058588072&_u=r229o4755977

Exhaust tip

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.0.0.ckNqev&id=44956580716&_u=r229o4751753

For warranty repair with KM, do we just drive over or must make an appointment first ? Can any bro advice? 

Safe bet is to call Kah Motor service advisor to tell him the whole story and make an appointment. 

Yes. But the boss went mia maybe took money and ran away . Even his own gf couldn't get him. About 15 people beside me kenna. Even his own sales person couldn't get their pay. Went down to their Showroom also no use.

Well, it's TLC cars and I'm making a police report tomorrow. What a luck .

Sorry to hear about your story. It is good to share it, not all PI are bad. Please aware of those who offer very "good " deals.

Neutral Newbie

Safe bet is to call Kah Motor service advisor to tell him the whole story and make an appointment. 

Sorry to hear about your story. It is good to share it, not all PI are bad. Please aware of those who offer very "good " deals.

ok thanks. I will just make an appointment with them then.

Typically I call ahead, but obviously if it's an emergency, I will drive in asap. Be prepared to leave your car there is it's something that they can't solve immediately.

I have a good working relationship with my service rep, and I SMS him before I come down. He will let me if there's a big queue.

For example, the week before CNY is usually packed, especially if you want polishing, it's best to go at least two weeks ahead.

Thanks for the advice. 

Non emergency issue.. I got no SA to call as my first and last service is from Leng Kee.. 

Was thinking to go other KM workshop due to unpleasant experience during my service..

ok thanks. I will just make an appointment with them then.

Thanks for the advice. 

Non emergency issue.. I got no SA to call as my first and last service is from Leng Kee.. 

Was thinking to go other KM workshop due to unpleasant experience during my service..

simply call their hotline & tell them which location u prefer

I bought the CF outer cover and exhaust tip from taobao. Need to drill 3 holes and rivet them together. There are ready product but those need to cut original tip and bolt on.

Cf outer cover

http://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?spm=a1z09.2.0.0.ckNqev&id=527058588072&_u=r229o4755977

Exhaust tip

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.0.0.ckNqev&id=44956580716&_u=r229o4751753

Thanks for the tip. I have a drill and riveting tool.

Website translation not very good. Carbon fibre cover is meant for volkswagon or BMW according to link. Or is it universal?

Aten zi translated should mean atenza for mazda 6 for the other link. My China not powderful enough to read...haha.

• Praise 1

Thanks for the tip. I have a drill and riveting tool.

Website translation not very good. Carbon fibre cover is meant for volkswagon or BMW according to link. Or is it universal?

Aten zi translated should mean atenza for mazda 6 for the other link. My China not powderful enough to read...haha.

The exhaust tip is stainless steel so it took me 3hrs to drill 6 holes with my small hand drill.

Doesnt matter for what brand as long it fit the taobao exhaust tip and you like it. Make sure you get the right size and pattern cf cover..slanted type to suit the slanted exhaust tip.

yes Atenza is China Mazda 6.

Edited by War3craft2003

The exhaust tip is stainless steel so it took me 3hrs to drill 6 holes with my small hand drill.

Doesnt matter for what brand as long it fit the taobao exhaust tip and you like it. Make sure you get the right size and pattern cf cover..slanted type to suit the slanted exhaust tip.

With the bigger size exhaust tips and the rear skirting, your car looks a lot more complete with a nicer ass.

Sigh, if I want a rear skirting, then got to get side skirting as well. You also get those from Taobao?

Will search for more variations of the skirting. Haven't seen one that encloses the exhaust leaving only 2 openings for them to protrude out.

I must say I'm really enjoying this ride.

With the bigger size exhaust tips and the rear skirting, your car looks a lot more complete with a nicer ass.

Sigh, if I want a rear skirting, then got to get side skirting as well. You also get those from Taobao?

Will search for more variations of the skirting. Haven't seen one that encloses the exhaust leaving only 2 openings for them to protrude out.

I must say I'm really enjoying this ride.

My rear diffuser from russia...mvtuning. You can contact them to ship direct Singapore. taobao and ebay also selling their products.

My diffuser need cutting of original bumper to fit in. see picture.

http://mv-tuning.ru/catalog/28736/

post-6715-0-82088600-1477567021_thumb.jpg

Edited by War3craft2003

3 Hours to drill 6 holes.?You should come to look for me,i am selling all sort of drill bit for Stainless Steel...my drill bits never sold in any Hardware Shop.

3 Hours to drill 6 holes.?You should come to look for me,i am selling all sort of drill bit for Stainless Steel...my drill bits never sold in any Hardware Shop.

Yeah boss I know you sell driillbits....your drillbits cost more then my exhaust tip...lol

Hi bro tian, my car has been sitting in the workshop for 2 weeks already but workshop still can't do anything.... thank you for your advise but I doubt it has to be with the security system.... Very sian already

Bro

I haven't seen your car, but I had a chat with someone, who knows cars a lot, and he does suggest you need to look at the electronics.. something may broken and you need to do some serious diagnostics. If your current workshop can't do the job, then you may need to go to plan B. Good luck bro.

Yeah boss I know you sell driillbits....your drillbits cost more then my exhaust tip...lol

No lah,let say 5mm only costed less than $4.00 per pc.

I found the free upgraded radio/entertainment system on my new Mazda 3 bought from TEK really annoying. The radio cannot be turned off. They say it's because it's together with the reverse camera so it has to stay on all the time. That's fine but it can only be muted and it WILL NOT stay muted. Every time I turn on the engine or switch from reverse back to forward gear, it unmutes itself. A lot of time you change gear or turn on engine in basement carpark where there is a lot of noise from the radio and this stupid radio will not stay muted! What a stupid design. Does anyone else feel the same or it's just me?

Do u have a round volume knob on the lower centre console? Press and hold the centre of the knob for 3-5 sec.

I always turn off my radio before turning off the car. With the radio off, when in reverse, the reverse cam will still come on.

Driving the std 3 with LCD screen also.

• Praise 1

Why do you need to give another financing company 10k to get the TCOE? The TCOE is under your name and no one can use it. Also legally the TCOE is yours as long as you got proof that you already pay the 10K for the COE to the company that you deal with. The finance company can only go after the company for the 10K COE deposit and not you.

You can check with LTA and LTA will tell you legally the TCOE is yours and you can use it to register a new car.

I also kena from one company in Turf club who didn't pay the car insurance premium to the insurance agent company. The insurance agent company send me a letter demanding for payment and I just email them the SA that I sign with that company showing that I already pay the premium to that company and they can go after that company for the money and not me. After that email, they didn't come after me for money. As long as you got proof that you already pay to that company and the rest is not your problem. Even go to court you also will win.

I was affected by the EG incident. Paid 15k as deposit and I am lucky that I at least gotten my TCOE. I confirmed with one motoring site that the TCOE is under my name and called LTA who said that we are free to use the TCOE as long it is under own name. U might want to check ur sales agreement.

At a good workshop, you can just drive in anytime. Knowing a service rep can help to cut queues, but knowing a good mechanic at the workshop can help to resolve your car issues fast.

Yes. But the boss went mia maybe took money and ran away . Even his own gf couldn't get him. About 15 people beside me kenna. Even his own sales person couldn't get their pay. Went down to their Showroom also no use.

Well, it's TLC cars and I'm making a police report tomorrow. What a luck .

It is unfortunate to meet this type of unethical business owner, let your case and the rest be heard and hopefully can bring him to justice.

↡ Advertisement