Singapore RECKLESS drivers thread Part IV

RadX

Every day driving on the road and with 6 years clean record, not easy hor ... :we-all-gonna-die:

Any moment can kenna speed camera one .. :slow:

Err.... I also received the card but I stopped driving for 2 years [laugh]
↡ Advertisement

This is happening too often...

Bike lane splitting meeting car filtering without proper look-out...   [shakehead]

Driver didn't stop to assist.... Hit and run case...

Meanwhile, let's all please drive/ride safe everyone... 

Edited by QQ2017
  • Praise 4

Bike lane splitting meeting car filtering without proper look-out...   [shakehead]

Biker mistake in kissing the porche backside- cause by road hogger on lane 1- force to undertake on the left. 

Biker - sleeping  or day dreaming- no injury to biker still can stand up. 

Biker mistake in kissing the porche backside- cause by road hogger on lane 1- force to undertake on the left.

Biker - sleeping or day dreaming- no injury to biker still can stand up.

Bikers have to be careful and at the look out at all time but in this case it is the fault of the car who filtered out suddely, it is of no fault of the biker
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

Bike lane splitting meeting car filtering without proper look-out... [shakehead]

Bike lane splitting on expressway is a NO NO NO...

Should follow traffic flow like the one on 2nd lane...safe safe bo dai ji.

How can it be the fault of the biker?

The Porsche just swerved to the next lane suddenly and no signal somemore. Then just drive off after the accident without helping.

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

How can it be the fault of the biker?

The Porsche just swerved to the next lane suddenly and no signal somemore. Then just drive off after the accident without helping.

I used to be a biker for many years. All I can say is riding a bike on the road is no longer about who's fault, if i don't know how to keep myself safe at all time, it is my own fault. Lane splitting on high speed traffic is tooooooo dangerous.

• Praise 12

I used to be a biker for many years. All I can say is riding a bike on the road is no longer about who's fault, if i don't know how to keep myself safe at all time, it is my own fault. Lane splitting on high speed traffic is tooooooo dangerous.

Yes defensive riding is important.

I also have class 2 as with many bros here.

But in this case, the fault is with the Porsche.

• Praise 1

Ya, anyway hope the bike also have video camera to capture the Porsche carplate no. and submit to tp for hit and run. 

Porsche driver cannot drive like this leh, dangerous man. He must get summon for that. 

Bike lane splitting meeting car filtering without proper look-out... [shakehead]

Guys pls don't anyhow point finger hor it's not the Puasuay driver fault lah. Their sound insulation is now as good as Lexus liao how you expect him to hear the crash with the bike?

There's no doubt that he is a safe and responsible driver from a good family and he also won't twist his story to claim against the bike for knocking into his backside.

I mean if the very wise judges in court have been believing in such stories then you should too.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 7

Porsche never bother that his car got hit? Or he didn't even felt it because the insulation was too good..

No, Porsche's insulation is not good (relative to a Lexus).

The engine sound intrusion inside the cockpit is a design feature!

• Praise 2

No, Porsche's insulation is not good (relative to a Lexus).

The engine sound intrusion inside the cockpit is a design feature! ðð¼

What really happened was that when the driver pulled out of his lane and accelerated, the deafening roar of the Flat-6 engine (BEHIND him) was so loud that he could not have heard the bike rear-ending his car at the same time.

ððð

This one I think people will believe

No joke! Serious!

Biker - sleeping  or day dreaming- no injury to biker still can stand up. 

i really don't see why the bike is at fault .... Porsche just switch lanes without care. But I HATE road HOGGER , so i say hogger fault. Want to drive within speed limit , stay off lane 1