Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VI

RadX

multi view

The driver of the Merc may not be the owner... either the driver or the mechanic.. 

New Merc man.. SLG...

E class.

It’s a lao beng..

Whoever bought a new car with only 2 airbags and said more airbags are not important should take a look at this video.

Some jokers in MCF said it.

Now that's a real side impact test...

Two airbags? 

Quickly blow a couple of balloons before the other car hits you...  :o

↡ Advertisement

The driver of the Merc may not be the owner... either the driver or the mechanic..

New Merc man.. SLG...

Two airbags?

Quickly blow a couple of balloons before the other car hits you... :o

this is SLG but not new, about 7 to 9 year at least. Edited by Ct3833

New Merc man.. SLG...

Two airbags? 

Quickly blow a couple of balloons before the other car hits you...  :o

Nobody talking about the ambulance and possible casualties in it.

If carrying patient then could be serious injury to patient and driver and assistant in back with patient.

Also who to blame?

• Praise 3

Taxi Driver may have a Hard Time after Grab came in,BUT,also cannot just stop like that to pick up Passenger. [furious][bigcry][thumbsdown]

Very crazy move. He could well stop at the left side and wait for the passenger to cross the road.
  • Praise 1

Amazing customer too...... :D

Match made in heaven......if the rear cam vehicle is a 5 ton lorry with driver falling a sleep at the wheels.

...then the heavenly matchmake couple can go to hell for honeymoon.

• Praise 2

Usually empty taxis will cruise on left lane. This transcab is on lane 1. He will do something dangerous regardless where the passenger is.

• Praise 3

Usually empty taxis will cruise on left lane. This transcab is on lane 1. He will do something dangerous regardless where the passenger is.

once there was a red taxi that signaled to cut into my lane which i did not let and CO asked why i refused to.

My answer is i rather be in front than to be behind a transcab or smrt cab.

• Praise 1

once there was a red taxi that signaled to cut into my lane which i did not let and CO asked why i refused to.

My answer is i rather be in front than to be behind a transcab or smrt cab.

Better keep a distance. Dunno what sudden stunts they will do.

Nobody talking about the ambulance and possible casualties in it.

If carrying patient then could be serious injury to patient and driver and assistant in back with patient.

Also who to blame?

Report said the ambulance was on the way to pickup medics... So should be one driver only... But I read the comments and a friend of the ambulance driver said that the merc blamed the ambulance for not signalling??!!
  • Praise 2

Report said the ambulance was on the way to pickup medics... So should be one driver only... But I read the comments and a friend of the ambulance driver said that the merc blamed the ambulance for not signalling??!!

How to signal going straight?

• Praise 1

At least he never say "Can see me turn already? Why you don't know how to slow down? Why you so uncivilised? Why you don't know how to practice defensive driving?"  [laugh]

Edited by Mason016
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3