Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

8 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

LTA I want to complain your traffic light post bang into my car its a design flaw pls fix it.

I believe it's a bollard it hit... No lamp or traffic light pole can withstand chiu cheng bobo driver😄

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

LTA I want to complain your traffic light post bang into my car its a design flaw pls fix it.

The Harrier siam the taxi at the inner lane as it drifted to the 2nd lane after turning is my guess.

i get very irritated by drivers who cant stick to their lane at right turns. These people shouldn't drive at all.

• Praise 2

13 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Hate those drivers like that taxi in the right lane that don't keep to their lane when turning. 

Edited by Volvobrick

55 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Hate those drivers like that taxi in the right lane that don't keep to their lane when turning. 

No need turn, road not straight only cannot keep to lane already. 

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Jellandross said:

Harrier got severe understeer?

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

worse is those drivers think that they are turning into the correct lane and you are wrong to horn them then play punk with you

🙄

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Stratovarius said:

The Harrier siam the taxi at the inner lane as it drifted to the 2nd lane after turning is my guess.

i get very irritated by drivers who cant stick to their lane at right turns. These people shouldn't drive at all.

taxi want turn and switch lane at the same time [mad] 

gotta brake hard and let taxi pass first before can eating back to own lane

otherwise, will bang bollard or lamp post like this ... [bigcry] 

Edited by Wt_know

4 hours ago, Jellandross said:

A250 how can lose face to inferior cars? But end up lose face + lose money. Hope taxi uncle enjoy his paid holiday.

This is the problem with overtaking from the left, his view was block by the MPV, yet he tried to overtake from the left so suddenly at high speed, stupid mistake. 

Edited by Ct3833

1 hour ago, Enye said:

worse is those drivers think that they are turning into the correct lane and you are wrong to horn them then play punk with you

🙄

Worst still, kenna some drivers who even stared at you while turning into your lane; its seemed like they are driving a bus with a wide turning radius.. very poor lane discipline..😠 no choice but to apply defensive driving lor..

• Haha! 1

26 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

This is the problem with overtaking from the left, his view was block by the MPV, yet he tried to overtake from the left so suddenly at high speed, stupid mistake. 

u nailed it cos' with that kind of speed and with blocked vision while overtaking from the left, that merc driver is a high risk taker. He took it and now got to face the music..😨

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, VDub_Golf said:

u nailed it cos' with that kind of speed and with blocked vision while overtaking from the left, that merc driver is a high risk taker. He took it and now got to face the music..😨

Any charge for reckless driving here? Or a case of insurance paying everyone and the driver gets back being a menace on the road again..

nowadays a lot of drivers do not check or build up speed before filtering into the highway, they assume they have the right of way to enter the highway at 30km/h ... [;)]

• Praise 9

2 minutes ago, Blueray said:

ays a lot of drivers do not check or build up speed before filtering into the highway, they assume they have the right of way to enter the highway at 30km/h ... [;)]

Ya. Either u ram and over take  in front. Or u brake  and filter behind. Ai mai ai mai. Damn sabo king. The worst  driver

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7